Monday, September 14, 2015

New Onslaught of Demons Released Against My Bride, Your Defense is Perso...

                                             ---

New  Onslaught  of  Demons  Being  Released  Against  My  Bride, Your  Defense  is  Personal  Holiness September 14, 2015


My  darling  Bride, how  sweet  it  is  to be  in  one  another's  presence.  These  times  with  you  are  all  too  rare,  and  I  wish  to  bend  your  day  more  and  more  around  our  intimate  time.  I  need  this  from  you  just  as  much  as  you  need  it  from  Me.    

I  see  your  thoughts. I  am  not  saying  that  for  your  benefit.

Really,  Clare,  I  am  not.  The  weariness  I  feel  from  My  Creation, which  is  groaning,  needs  to  be  balanced  by  a  joyful  presence,  an appreciative presence,  one  who for  just  a  moment  can  suspend  the  world  and  rest  in  Me.  That  means  the  world  to  Me.  There  is  nothing  I  will  deny  the  Bride who  seeks  Me  above  all  things. And  this  Bride  would  never  ask  for  selfish  motives  or  anything  out  of  My  will,  so  attuned  is  she  to  My  Heart.

My  Beloved,  as  we  rest  together  upon  one  another's  hearts,  ask  of  Me  the  things  you  need.”

Oh, Lord, tell  me  what  I  need. I  don't  want  to  ask  for  anything  on  my  own.    I  know  my human  heart  can  be  treacherous  above  all  things.

That  is  a  wise  choice. Ask  Me, Clare, for  more  personal  holiness”.

Lord,  I  want  to  be  holy,  but  I  allow  my  flesh  way  too many  liberties. Yet,  I  don't  want  to  mimic  the  saints  of  old  in  all  their  sacrifices,  lest  I  fall  into  Pride.  Please,  reveal  to  me  what  this  authentic holiness  is  all  about.

To  want  My  will  above  all  things,  created  or  uncreated.    You  are  close,  but  you  still  have  a  way  to  go.”

Yes,  I  can feel  the  resistance  even  now...  If  only  I  could  love  you  more,  Jesus!

And  that's  what  this  trysting  time  is  all  about. It  is  in  these  times  when  your  poor  heart  turns  to  jelly  that  I  have  captured  your  will  as  well.  Not  overtaking  you  in  violence, but  receiving  it  from  you  as  you  long  to  hand  it  over  to  Me.

The  world  and  all  its  comforts  are  so  deceiving, Clare. You  will  look  back  on  the  things  you  wanted  to  have  or  to  do,  you  will  look  back  and  be  perplexed  at  your  foolishness  at  that time.  There  is  a  hook  that  satan  sets  in  My  Elect.    He  sees  precisely  how  much  I  love  them,   and  how  hard  I  have  labored  with  them  and  he  stalks  them  with  great  stealth...like  a  black  panther.  He  delights  in  snagging  them, both  because  it  injures  them  deeply, and  it  keeps  them  from  Me  and  lavishing  all  the  gifts  I  have  on  them,  as  well  as  the  great  sweetness  of  their  company.  

The  wounds  and  indifference  of  a  friend  cut  deeply  into  the  heart  and  My  chosen  vessels  unto  honor  can  hurt  Me  more  than  anyone,  even  the   devil  himself.  This  is  why  the  battle  is  greater  around  My  consecrated  souls  than  around  others.  The  enemy  considers  it  a  great  victory  to  make  one  of  my  instruments  fall.  This  is  a  highly  prized  goal  in  the  kingdom  of  darkness  and  for  that  reason  the  attacks  are  much  more  subtle  than  the  average  person  would  recognize.  

For  instance,  most  do  not  realize  that  if  you  agree  with  someone  who  is  critical  of  another,  you  just  opened  the  door  and  then  a  demon  who  is  waiting  just  stuck  their  foot  in  to  pry  it  open  more.


That's  why  after  a  conversation  that  contains  contamination  like  that,  the  vessel  that  heard  it  is  prompted  to  pass  it  on.  That  makes  their  sin  double  and  opens  the  door  a  little  wider.  Evil  begets  evil.  Soon, the  vessel  is  vexed  by  someone  close  to  them  and  takes  it  upon  themselves  to  criticize  their  spouse  or  best  friend.  They  may  feel  a  certain  uncleanness  at  that  moment,  and  most  frequently  that  is  where  it  stops.  They  become aware  that  My  Spirit  is  grieved  and  they  back  up  until  they  get  to  the  root  of  where  it  all  began.

Oh  Clare,  you  must  be  more  careful  My  Love. Please,  please,  stop  detraction  the  very  moment  it  is  spoken.    Say,  'I'm  grieved  by  that,  let's  repent.'    If  your  companion  cannot  recognize  that,  just  walk  away  and  leave  it  in  My  hands.  You  see, detraction  leaves  a  mark,  a  wound  on  the  soul  of  the  one  you  are  criticizing.  In  that  wound, the  infection  of bitterness  can  easily  take  hold  and  spread  throughout  the  body,  putting  them  out  of  commission.  The  only  remedy  is  their  confession,  repentance and  coming  to  Me  for  healing.  But  often  these  souls  don't  recognize  where  the  wound  came  from.  So, it  goes  under  cover,  deeply  infecting  them.   Later  it  may  be  revealed,  'So  and  so  said  this  about  you.'    And  that  pain  will  ache  acutely  and  you  will  recognize  where  that  bitterness  you  were  feeling  came  from.

Other  times,  it  goes  unnoticed  and  you  never  pinpoint why  you  feel  so  badly.I, many  times, will  remove  the  darts  from  your  heart,  but  it  leaves  a  mark  and  marks  accumulate  and  become  highly  sensitive  until  you  have  a  knee  jerk  reaction  to  some  things  that  you  just  can't  control.  Satan  loves  to  construct  buttons  in  people.  They  become  a  soft  target,  easy  to  elicit  a  big  response  from  a  little  incident.  

What  is  the  whole  point  of  these  actions  of  the  enemy?  To  get  everyone's  mind  off  of  Me  and  My  agenda,  right  there  in  present  time. A  soul  may  be  so  wounded  that  another  wounded  soul  could  cry  out  for  ministry, but  they  would  be  unable  to  do  a  thing,  so  buried  in  their  own resentments  and  pain  are  they. So, you  can  see  how  destructive  this  becomes.  Father  forgive  them, for they  know  not  what  they  do.

And  of  course,  I  have  instructed  you  many  times  on  the  damage  a  soul  does  to  themselves  when  they  attack  others.    After  a  while,  evil  has  taken  over  the  once  good  Christian  soul  and  I  am  forced  to  remove  My  protection  and  allow  them  to  be  sifted,  according  to  the  damage  they  have  done.  Then  later,  if  they  are  sincere,  I  can  restore  them.  But  so  often  this  habit  of  bitterness  is  a  well  worn  groove  in  the  hillside  of  life.  It's  a  comfortable  path  with  a  familiar  view...lifting  the  soul  up  above  the  others  in  the  valley,  feeding  a  subtle  sense  of  superiority,  that  ‘I am  not  like  those  below  me.'  This  poison  of  pride  removes  them  from  the  swift  stream  of  grace  that  could  have  carried  their  life  along  to  greater  and  greater  accomplishments  for  Me.  

That  is  why  when  you  and Ezekiel  made  it  a  policy  not  to  detract  from  others...not  a  word  or  a  whisper...that  I  observed  you  for  many  months  as  you  struggled  with  that  and  observing  your  victories  I  was  able  to  open  a ministry  to  you.  But  you  are  not  safe, My  Love; there  is  still  a  shadowy  remnant  of  accusation  caused by  fear  of  man  and  rejection.  You  have  yet  to  completely  overcome  that. The  two  of  you  together,  must  raise  up  a  new  standard  of  caution  and  not  allow  even  that  to  move  you.    

I  cannot  move  you  forward  without  that  in  place,  a  new  level  of  charity  and  humility  Clare,  this  is  what  I  need  from  you.

I  know  you  are  feeling  this  deeply  and  for  this  I  am  so  grateful. Now, all  you  need  to  do  is  get  consent  from  your  spouse  and  shake  off  those  shadowy  voices  that  cause  you to  respond  in  defense  and  even  offense.

Oh  Yes  Lord,  I  hate,  I  hate,  I  hate  it  when  I  do  that.  Oh  Lord,  that  is  not  My  heart. Surely  you  will  answer  this  prayer  to  make  us  both  strong  in  holiness  that  we’ll never  injure  a  soul  through  detraction,  not  even  a  hint,  not  even  a  whiff  or  spec  of  rancor  within.    Only  You  can  do  this  Lord,  and  I  pray  for  the  grace  to  respond  as  I  should.    Lord  spare  me.  Please,  let  my  heart  be  a  sweet  resting  place  where  even  the  angels  can  find  their  peace,  because  I  know  I  have  frequently  offended  them  by  my  reactions.

Well, My  Bride,  these  are  the  things  I  hoped  you  would  ask  Me  for  tonight. This  was  the  response  I  wanted  from  you.    It  is My  Joy  to  answer  such  prayers. Now, as  you  bring  your  spouse  into  agreement  with  this, My  joy  will  be  full.

PLEASE, MY  BRIDES,  DON'T  EVER  ALLOW  ANYONE  TO  PULL  YOU  DOWN  INTO  THE  PIT  OF  ACCUSATION,  CALUMNY,  CRITICISM. THIS, AS  I  HAVE  TOLD  YOU  BEFORE, IS  SATAN'S  CHIEF  WEAPON  TO  OPEN  YOU  TO  FAILURE  AND  ATTACK,  BECAUSE  I  DRAW  MY  HAND  BACK  EVER  SO  LITTLE  AND  GIVE  PERMISSION  FOR  YOU  TO  BE  BROUGHT  TO  YOUR SENSES.  

THERE  IS  SO  MUCH  THAT  AWAITS  YOU  ALL,  SO  MUCH  JOY,  SO  MANY  GIFTS.  IN  HEAVEN, YOU  WILL  NO  LONGER  BE  TEMPTED  BY  THESE  REPULSIVE  CREATURES TO  ENTER  INTO  JUDGMENT  AGAINST  ANOTHER.    IN  HEAVEN, YOU  WILL  HAVE  NO  DESIRE  TO  DO  THESE  THINGS.    IT  IS  HERE  ON  EARTH  WHERE  YOU  ARE  CONTINUALLY  FLAMED  TO  BURST  INTO  INDISCRETION,  THAT  YOU  MUST  MASTER  YOURSELF.    THIS  IS  THE  PROVING  GROUND.

INDEED  YOU  SHOULD  ALWAYS  EXAMINE  AND  TEST  THE  SPIRITS  TO  SEE  IF  THEY  COME  FROM  ME.    YOU  MUST  ALWAYS  BE  ON  GUARD  AGAINST  FALSE  DOCTRINES,  LIES  AND  TWISTED  TRUTHS.  THIS  IS  YOUR  SOLEMN  RESPONSIBILITY  BEFORE  ME,  AND  AS  A CHRISTIAN  I  CHARGE  YOU  WITH  THE  DUTY  TO  UPHOLD  THE  TRUTH  AND  BRING  INTO  QUESTION  FALSE  TEACHINGS.  THEN  GIVE  THE  OTHER  SIDE  A  CHANCE  TO EXPLAIN  WHAT  THEY  ARE  SEEING.  IN  THIS  WAY, YOU  BOTH  BENEFIT  AND  THE  BONDS  OF  BROTHERLY   LOVE  ARE  STRENGTHENED..

But  as  far  as  the  vessel  goes,  that  is  strictly  My  domain  and  you  may  not  pass  judgment  on  the  vessel.  You  do  not know  why  they  speak  as  they  do,  so  it  is  best  to  leave  their  motives  to  Me,  lest  you  become  the  one  who  is judged  guilty.

Now, many  of  you  have  already  accused  her  of  defending  herself,  and  I  tell  you  truly,  nothing  I  have  said  here  came  from  her.  It  is right  and  good  for  you  to  apply  your  discernment  to  this  channel  the  way  you  would  to  any  other  channel.  But  do  it  in  Christian  charity, with  not  a  hint  of  rancor.    

I  HAVE  BROUGHT  THIS  TEACHING  FORTH  FOR  ONE  REASON  AND  ONE  REASON  ONLY,  THERE  IS  AN  ONSLAUGHT  OF  NEGATIVITY  COMING  TO  MY  BODY,  AND  MANY  WILL  NOT BE  AWARE  OF  THE  TRAPS  THEY  ARE  BEING  DRAWN  INTO. THEY  WILL  LOSE  GRACE  AND  THAT  SENSE  OF  CONNECTEDNESS  WITH  ME.    I  DO  NOT  WANT  THIS  TO  HAPPEN  HERE  ON  THIS  CHANNEL.I  WANT  TO  PRESERVE  INTIMACY  HERE  WITH  MY  BRIDE.   ALL  OF  YOU  HAVE  NO  IDEA  HOW  MUCH  COMFORT  YOU  BRING  ME,  YOU  HAVE  NO  IDEA  AT  ALL.    AND  THAT  MAKES  YOU  A  TARGET. SO  PLEASE,  BE  ON  THE  LOOKOUT  FOR  NEW  AND  UNIQUE  FLAMING  FROM  THE  ENEMY TO  CAUSE  YOU  TO  FALL  INTO  JUDGMENT.

For  those  of  you  who  are  new  to  this  channel,  I  have  used  Scripture  fifteen  times  in  this  teaching,  see  if  you  can  discover  them.

I  bless  you  now  with  the  gift  of  corresponding  to  Grace,  that  everything  that  I’ve  said  would  lodge  in  your  heart,  and  bring  forth  sweet  fruit.”
Source:  Heart  Dwellers