Monday, September 7, 2015

The Unforgivable Sin: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit

photo credit, wikipedia

An excerpt from Baptized by Blazing Fire

People generally think only through proven science. They say that we can be cured in all things. Even if humans obtain new knowledge and accumulate their studies with new scientific findings, the original problem cannot be solved which is spiritual.


IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, THE ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS ARE SPIRITUAL. What you see is not everything, therefore, we must know that the spiritual realm cannot be approached with the science of the world. All humanism such as pride/boasting and such knowledge as science will eventually become like dust. We must realize what we see is not everything. people and in most instances, when their shortcoming of personality and character are exposed or disclosed, rather than humbling themselves to be corrected, they attempt to protect their shortcoming, personality, and faults. Moreover, some leaders justify their position or argument by saying it is proven by their quantity or size of their churches. The demons are able to deceive and delude the believers even within the churches. A great danger is when someone’s faith becomes stronger, as they experience many more spiritual things, and as they go deeper into the spiritual realm, one can become prideful thinking they are better than others. Such a person can end up becoming an exhibitionist.


I am unique! I have crossed the red sea. I am different somehow.”
When such a person begins to think this way, they have reached a very dangerous state. These days, I often hear people boasting of themselves by saying that he/she has prayed tens of thousands of hours and have fasted 40 days several times. This is but a sugar coated story to deceive and cheat innocent believers. We are not to boast and act as some judge by advising people what to do. But instead, I wished we would possess a tender and pitiful heart toward others. We must have humble attitude serving others.


Philippians 2:2-5
2 Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. 3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. 4 Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. 5 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.


Due to the remarks of some people, I could not expose the identity of some of the demons in detail in book 5. I feel very regrettable. They negatively attack the Lord’s Church stating that our church is obviously dangerous and have the characteristics of a cult. Moreover, they attacked us by stating that our church has no fruit. As a result, book five was published to illustrate our fruit and our prayers answered. Book five specifically illustrates prayers answered by the Lord. Jesus also told me during book five to be more meticulous when writing the identity of the demons for book six.


In book six, the members of the Lord’s Church engage in spiritual warfare with the demons and their subordinates face to face. There are many parts in book six where the members of the Lord’s Church realistically fight against the forces of the demons.


At the completion of book five, I petitioned and pleaded about my current condition and circumstances. “My beloved Lord! In order to finish book five, please do not allow me to visit hell at least for one full week! Please?”


With the Lord’s special consideration, I was able to complete the draft of book five. Writing book five and six took a great length of time. A total of four years. I was very busy and the attacks had hindered my work as the forces of the demons were severe. After I had submitted the manuscript to the book publishing company, Yeh Chan Sa, I was severely attacked by the demons on my way home. The distance from Seoul Yongsan to Seo Incheon is about an hour drive. But it took me about three and a half hours. I left about 5 pm and arrived at about 8:30 pm. A dangerous and critical situation continued.


At the nightly prayer service, Jesus came and said, “Pastor Kim, time to visit hell! Now, since you have turned in the manuscript for book five, let us go quickly to hell! Many souls are relying on you! I know that it is hard for you but I want you to endure! You will have great a reward!”
Then He abruptly placed me in hell and disappeared. The instant hell was unfolded in front of my eyes, I could only see darkness. During the church service, the worship song titled, “I will pour down My Spirit upon the last days” rushed out with a fast and cheerful tempo. The church congregation prayed as they shouted out. As usual, I fell on the pulpit and due to the extreme pain, I rolled around pleading to the Lord many times. This time, as I deeply enter into the realm of hell, the worship/praise music and the congregation’s prayer began to gradually fade away. At the end, I was notable to hear it at all.


A Domain of Hell With Hand Shaped Blades
Lord! Ahhh, ugh! Lord, where did you leave me here all by myself? Where am I? Why can’t I see anything! Ughhh! How could the Lord leave me here like this? What am I going to do now?” The screams of the souls in hell sounded miserable and creepy. On top of that, I was standing in the midst of darkness. I was trembling in fear. As the scene unfolded in front of my eyes, I was shocked and felt like fainting. I began to hear a tremendously loud and thunderous sound of machinery in my ears. There were knife sharpening stones quickly spinning with sparks flying in the air. The size of the room was about 3558 sq feet. There were two machinery gear wheels shaped like human palm and fingers. These two machinery gear wheels folded together as two hands and fingers locking together as if someone was about to pray. But between the finger and palm shaped machinery gear wheels were sharp bluish blades. These blades were sharper than the sharpest razor blades. Although it was pitch dark in all directions, I was able to see the reflection of the blades as a red colored light of hellfire came out from one of the pits. The appearance of the blades were very frightening. The blades were very sharp and appeared blue in color. The two-palm shaped machinery gear wheels appeared to be running on its own automatically. These hand shaped machineries repeatedly locked together and then released and opened. At times, the two hand shaped gear wheels pressed together and began to roll. Whenever the machines moved and rolled or when the gears locked, the countless number of souls were sucked into the gear wheels and the souls were chopped as they were only able to scream and shout for a moment. “Ahhh! Ah! Oh, save me!” Even though they were in severe pain tormented in death, they cursed and slandered without hesitation.


I did not know! I said I did not know! Why am I here!” The most fearful part that shook me was that I was in this scene and it was very vivid! “Ahhh! What am I going to do? Lord! What do I have to do? Lord! Take me out of this place! Hurry! I am so afraid!” No matter how loud I cried out and pleaded, the Lord was nowhere to be seen. It was a very frightening experience and I felt like fainting as my whole being shivered. Within that short moment of time, I thought to myself, ‘What if I curse the Lord like souls in hell due to this unbearable pain? What if my lips cuss at God? At least these souls are already dead and in hell. But I had come to this place while I was still alive....’ I did not clearly know why these souls ended up in hell. I did not feel as though I needed to know anyway. Then from somewhere, I heard the voice of the Lord.


THESE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE CHEATED ON ME. THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE PASTORS WHOM I HAVE LOVED AND CHERISHED THE MOST. THESE GROUPS ARE CORRUPTED SAINTS.”


I sighed, “Ahhh! Oh Lord! What should I do? Ahhh! So many are here! Ahhh! So many people are here! Oh Lord! How did it happen? What is the reason for their corruption to be tormented in here? What on earth.....In what area have they done wrong?”


THE PEOPLE WERE WAITING IN LINE. THEY WERE WAITING FOR THEIR TURN TO BE TORMENTED. THERE WAS NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST HOPE LEFT IN THEIR EYES AND FACE EXPRESSION. THERE WAS ONLY SCREAMING, PLEADING, SORROW, AND LAMENTATION. I HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT. SUDDENLY, THE LORD SPOKE LOUDLY IN A THUNDEROUS VOICE. “BLASPHEMING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT!”



Is committing the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit this great and fearful? Within that moment of thought, it was my turn to be tormented. Within a brief instant as the machineries came with their creepy sound, my soul was thrown into the palm shaped machinery gear wheels. It was faster than a split second and the torment began and I was in excruciating pain. Starting with my toes, the frightening finger shaped blades began to cut me into pieces.


Ahhh! Ugh! Ah! Lord! Save me! I am so sorry! Lord! Please, I am truly sorry! I will do a better job as a pastor! Please take me out of here!”


The finger shaped machineries began to cut up my body. When the blade came up to my neck, it stopped after cutting my neck half way. The machineries stopped as the blade was stuck in the middle of my neck. Loudly, I shouted screaming, “Ahhh! My neck, my neck!” An evil spirit in charge of this particular domain came up and said. “Hahahahaha! Hey Pastor Kim! You bastard! How do you like it? God has forsaken you! You bastard! Therefore, go ahead and curse Him! Hurry! Hahahahaha! Do you know how much difficulties we were going through because of you? You bastard!”


This demon enjoyed watching me tormented. Soon, many evil spirits flocked around me and began to chew on the parts of my flesh which had already been cut off from the torment. They thrust into the parts of my flesh and beat them with conventional tools. My actual body in the church which was on the pulpit rolled in pain. From my eyes, nose, and mouth gushed much saliva and other bodily fluids. My flesh was not in as much pain as my soul but it was very painful regardless.


Matthew 12:31-32
So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.


Galatian 5:19-21
When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.


Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.


Revelation 22:11-12, 15
Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy.” 12 “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 15 Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.


My mind was heavy thinking about the people who are part of the research group for cult studies. They had criticized and commented about the work and manifestation of the Holy Spirit’s power in the Lord’s Church. In the past, as I had read their articles and notes, I was one who was in agreement and I had used their materials as reference. But this group has framed me by writing nasty and rude articles and as a result, I now have a bad reputation. I still have a hard time believing what has happened.


The LORD made me realize that all the things that are occurring around me have the tactic and strategy of satan. He said that the people like the research group for cults can become the devil’s perpetrator. These people are not interested in God’s fruit nor are they concerned about the prayer answers during our church ministry. God had caused every work of our church ministry to work together for good. Such people are very busy inciting issues of jealousy, killing, judging, and criticism toward one another. These people are forming additional groups and aligning themselves with those who are famous.


Due to my insufficient character/personality and weak nature, it was very hard for me to endure such organizations, groups, and pastors who were controlling reporters from behind the scenes. But after I had personally experienced hell, I can now endure them all. I did not experience hell for aday or two but I had witnessed and experienced the wretched scenes of hell for several years. It was almost a daily experience. If those who criticize me even beat me up as a group in anyway and try to oust me, such physical pain would not even be close to the torment of hell. I am now able to endure without limitations. I am hoping they would even experience hell only one time. These people criticize, and judge and call us everything in the book such as that we are unbiblical, early mysticism, heretics, a new founder of a religious sect, and empiricism. However, it does not matter how much they slander us or if their rhetoric heightens to a new level of criticism, our church continues to intercede on their behalf daily. It is a common thing for people to defend themselves through the internet by writing words of vindication to protect themselves. But the Lord’s Church including myself do not defend ourselves by writing rebuttals or responses to vindicate our position. We do not need to defend because the Lord knows all.


Anyway, the domain in which the two hands and finger shaped machineries with blades was located housed many church leaders, ministers and lay believers who had committed the sin of ‘blaspheming against the Holy Spirit’. Because they had not properly repented of their sin in breaking the law, I have witnessed such people end up in hell. I have witnessed this very clearly and vividly.


No one goes to hell because they want to. Anyway, I want everyone to repent properly so that they do not end up in hell. Hypocritical false repentance should not be occurring.


As an ignorant sinner like myself, God has given me a mission/calling of exposing the identify of the forces of the devil and hell. He has also granted me power so I can daily engage in the spiritual battle. I truly give a great thanksgiving to God. I am very thankful to the Lord’s church saints who are executing the spiritual battle without any complaints and all the saints from Korea and overseas who are cherishing and praying for me. I am very thankful with tears.


John 18:36
Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”