Friday, September 11, 2015

The Evil Spirits Enter into a Swarm of Mosquitoes


photo credit: Harry Helmet
 

The Evil Spirits Enter Into A Swarm Of Mosquitoes (Joseph’s pitted face)

This had happened when we were at the older sanctuary in 2007. It was a very hot summer. On one particular night, the prayer service was held with many people who had come to visit our church from all over the country. My son Joseph was imparting fire to each visiting person as he was able to see with his spiritual eyes. Also, he was performing a powerful deliverance on people. Around 5 AM he began to rest as he laid down on a long wooden bench at the church. Because crowd was so numerous, after the service, most of the people who had attended the nightly service became very tired. So many of them rested and/or slept on the church sanctuary floor. My son Joseph also laid on the long wooden bench from fatigue and eventually fell asleep. But I finished up the service by praying on the pulpit. In the middle of the prayer, about three or four mosquitoes circled around the top of my head. Then the mosquitoes began to cuss at me.

Hey! You bastard! Don’t you ever get tired? You son of a bitch! We will pay you back! We will get our revenge and you and your son will get it! Watch and see! We will not be defeated!”

Then they flew away. But I thought to myself, ‘You are only evil spirits in mere mosquitoes. How dare you try to mess with me! You are garbage!’ Then I began to focus on prayer again. But around 8 AM, I walked over to my son Joseph to wake him up to go home. But when I saw his face, I was very shocked. I shouted out to him, “Hey, Joseph! What happened to yourface?” Then Joseph not knowing what had happened to his face, slowly got up. My wife and I asked Joseph what had happened to his face. “What happened? Go look at your face!”

The mosquito bites looked like bites caused by a swarm of bees. Just on his face he had about more than fifty bites. His face was pitted. When my son Joseph saw his own reflection of his face in the mirror, he was shocked and had become distressed. I was able to explain to my wife and my son what I had heard from the evil spirits that were in the mosquito during the middle of my prayer. They were shocked. So I said to myself, ‘Ah...the evil spirits afflicted my son using mere mosquitoes as they were able to possess their little bodies...’ Although there were many other people sleeping around my son, their faces and/or arms did not have any mosquito bite marks. The other people who had slept near Joseph were amazed as they gazed upon his face which looked like a beehive of many small mosquito bites.

In the bible, there is one similar case in which the evil spirit went into the bodies of pigs. Such peculiar spiritual events occur several times a day in various ways and forms at all times in the Lord’s Church. These unexpected things are daily occurrences for our family. When such events decrease at church, the household of other congregation members begin to experience similar things.

Matthew 8:31-34
So the demons begged, “If you cast us out, send us into that herd of pigs.” 32 “All right, go!” Jesus commanded them. So the demons came out of the
men and entered the pigs, and the whole herd plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water. 33 he herdsmen fled to the nearby town, telling everyone what happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the entire town came out to meet Jesus, but they begged him to go away and leave them alone.