Monday, September 21, 2015

I Desire Mercy, a Prophetic Teaching from Jesus

                                                  ---

I  Desire  Mercy Prophetic  Teaching  from  Jesus, September  20,  2015


 My  Love  for  you  all  knows  no  boundaries,  knows  no  end  so  the flow  is  continuously  bubbling  up  for  all  of  your  needs.    If  you  will  come  to  the  fountain  of  My  mercy  with  your  vessels  empty,  I  shall  never  fail  to  fill  them.

MY  JUDGMENT  IS  MITIGATED  BY  MY  MERCY. THE  MORE  YOU  PRACTICE  MERCY,  THE  LESS  YOU  WILL  FEAR  JUDGMENT.  I  HOLD  BACK  MY  WRATH  PARTICULARLY  AND  IN  A  GENERAL  WAY,  FROM  THOSE  WHO  PRACTICE  MERCY  ON  A  DAILY  BASIS.


Oh, My  children,  how  very  important  Mercy  is.    Mercy  is  My  Nature,  not  judgment. But  because  of  the  hardness  of  men's  hearts,  in  order  that  the  universe  should  remain,  judgment  had  to  come  forth.    But  understand,  I  took  that  judgment  upon  Myself  at  the  cross,  so  those  of  you  who  are  under  the  Blood,  would  not  be  condemned. Nevertheless,  man  has  a  way  of  continuing  on  in  his  foolishness,  and  for  that  I  dispense  My  Mercy  according  to  how  they  gave  others  that  break  from  criticism  and  judgment.  

If  you  were  harsh  and  dictatorial  in your  lifetime,  you  have  much  to  fear  at  My  judgment. If  you  did  violence  to  your  vindictive, resentful  streaks  and  fostered  Mercy  instead,  it  will  go  well  with  you.

NOT  THAT  ANYONE  SHOULD  PRESUME  ON  MY  MERCY  IN  ORDER  TO  FULFILL  THE  LUSTS  OF  THE  FLESH; THAT  WILL  NOT  BE  TOLERATED.    But  in  all  things,  I  look  at  the  frailty  of  the  vessel  and  act  accordingly.   Some  of  you  have  given  up  a  great  deal  for  Me  and  for  your  brothers  and  sisters.    

Some  of  you  selfishly  withhold  and  have  with  held  from  your  brothers  and  sisters.

What  man  sees  with  his  intellect  and  what  I  know  in  My  omnipotence  are  two  entirely  different  things.

.  You  also  cannot  imagine  why  I  take  some  when  they  are  very,  very  young-­‐through  landslides,  tsunamis,  and  earthquakes.    There  are  so  many  sides  to  My  Mercy  that  you  cannot  fathom  either.  So  many  sides.    But  in  contemplating  the  Cross,  you  begin  to  get  a  picture  of  the  depth  of  My  love  for  every  single  creature,  yes,  even  the  animals.  I  would  much  prefer  to  have  them  here  with  Me  than  see  them  suffer  on  Earth.  I  would  much  prefer  to  have  the  little  children  and  babies  of  third  world  countries  here  with  Me  than  on  your  Earth.  

I  have  promised  much  to  these  little  ones.    You  see, the  Spirit  of  man  has  a  mind, too,  but  this  mind  is  for  the  most  part  cut  off  from  the  soul's  consciousness.  So,when  it  seems  that  a  soul  is  in  utter  darkness,  there  is  still  that  subconscious  knowledge  of  My  love  for  them.  And  on  the  conscious  level  they  go  seeking  it,  just  like  you  did,  exploring  all  the  alleys  of  the  New Age  trying  to  discover  Me.  

But  as  I  have  told  you  before,  certain  agreements  are  made  with  the  souls I  send  to  the  Earthyes, certain  agreements,  and  they  walk  out  their  appointed  course  until  I  come  for  them.

But,  Lord,  what  about  the  unsaved  who  never  had  a  chance  to  know  you  on  this  Earth?

My  ways  are  much  higher  than  your  ways  and  My  connection  with  the  soul  is  much  more  profound  than  you  reckon.  Where  the  greatest  loss  of  souls  takes  place  is  in  the  exercising  of  free  will  with  the  choice  to  sin.  I  endow  men  with  a  conscience  and  I  work  through  every  single  soul's  conscience.  This  is  My  way  of  drawing  them  to  Me.  And  when  I  see  that  the  time  is  right,  I  reveal  Myself.  There  will  be  many  surprises  in  Heaven, My  Love.

Mercy.  Yes, Mercy. Mercy  to  the  telemarketers...”

Oh, No!    Not  them!

"Yes, them!    Mercy  to  the  mailman. Mercy  to  your  neighbor  and  your  neighbor's  obnoxious  dogs. Mercy  even  to  the  coyotes. Mercy  to  those  in  line  at  the  gas  pumps,  Mercy  to  those  in  line  at  the  pharmacy,  Mercy  at  the  deli,  Mercy  for  your  husband  when  he  goes  around  behind  you  shutting  windows.    Mercy, Mercy,  Mercy.

So, how  shall  this  Mercy  take  form?    Without  complaint,  without  scowls  and  impatient  gasps  of  air.  Waiting  with  a  smile  for  an elderly  person  to  pass  by  you, rather  than  vaulting  ahead  because  you're  in  a  hurry.  

BUT  WHERE  THE  MOST  MERCY  IS  NEEDED, IS  AMONG  THOSE  WHO  HURT  YOU-­‐AND  HURT  YOU  DEEPLY, AT THAT.    MANY  TIMES  THEY  HAVE  NO  IDEA  WHAT  THEY'VE  DONE. OTHER  TIMES, THEY  DON'T  CARE  ENOUGH  TO  HOLD  THEIR  TONGUE.    BUT  AS  MY  AMBASSADORS, YOU  MUST  RISE  ABOVE  THAT  CARNAL  BEAST  THAT  IS  READY  WITH  A  CUTTING  WORD,  EXHALE  IT  QUIETLY  AND  INHALE  MY  MERCY  IN  ITS  STEAD.    YES, INHALE MY  MERCY;  DEEP,  DEEP,  BREATHS  OF  MERCY.  

RECALL  THE  TIME  YOU  HURT  YOUR  MOTHER  WITH  CUTTING  WORDS. RECALL  THE  TIME  YOU  JUMPED  IN  FRONT  OF  SOMEONE  IN  LINE. RECALL  THE  TIME  YOU  CUT  SOMEONE  OFF  FOR  THE  SAME  PARKING  PLACE. RECALL  THE  TIME  YOU  CHEATED  IN  A  RELATIONSHIP.    SEEING  ALL  THESE  DARK  THINGS  HELP  YOU  TO  GRAB  HOLD  OF  YOUR  FLESH  AND  PUT  IT  IN SUBMISSION  TO  ME,  AND  METE  OUT  MERCY  WHERE  JUDGMENT  IS  DUE.  

CONFOUND  THE  WORLD  WITH  YOUR  LOVE  AND  PATIENCE, MY  BRIDES.  LEAVE  THEM  STUNNED  AT  THE  DEPTH  OF  YOUR  KINDNESS.  TREAT  THEM  WITH  UNCOMMON  RESPECT  WHEN, IF  THE  TRUTH  BE  TOLD, YOU  ARE  SIZING  UP  THEIR  NECKS  TO  SEE  IF  YOU  CAN  GET  BOTH  HANDS  AROUND  IT.    AS  YOU  CAST  AWAY  THAT  UGLINESS,  I  BREATHE NEW  LIFE,  NEW  GRACE  INTO  YOUR  FRAIL  LIMBS...I, TOO, EXERCISE MERCY...ON  YOU.

If  the  world  knew  the  depth  of  My  Love, by  observing  the  Mercy  each  of  My  People  show  to  all,  the  world  would  no  longer  be  enslaved  in  the  hands  of  satan.  People  would  break  free  and  beg  to  be  brought  into  the  Kingdom.  

IF  THEY  KNEW  THE  HEALING  AVAILABLE  TO  THEM,  THEY  WOULD  STAND  IN  LINE  WITH  ANY  CHRISTIAN  THEY  FOUND  IN  THE  PARKING  LOT  UNTIL  THEY  GOT  PRAYER.  I  am  not  exaggerating  here.  The  day  will  come  when  I  will  be  revealed  to  the  world  through  My  people,  they  will  truly  have  an image  of  Me  set  before  them.    Those  who  were  sitting  on  the  brink  of  perdition  because  of  the  hatred  and  rejection  of  mankind  would  crawl  for  miles  to  just  to  be  healed  of  who  they've  become.  

Oh, I  have  so  much  more  to  say  about  My  Mercy  and  how  I  wish to see  it  manifest  in  My  People.  Write  it  on  your  foreheads; stamp  it  on  your  hands,  MERCY.  Then  walk  out  the  door  and  give  it  to  everyone  you  come  in  contact  with.  Come  back  then  and  tell  Me  how  you  feel,  how  your  day  went,  what  was  revealed  to  you?    Go  and  learn  what  this  means:  I  desire  mercy,  not  sacrifice. For  I  have  not  come  to  call  the  righteous,  but  sinners. Matt. 9:13    

And  where  you  once  were,  they  are,  so  walk  tenderly  among  them  and  demonstrate  My  Mercy  to  them.  Oh  how  blessed  you  will  be  if  you  heed  these  words.

I  LOVE  YOU, MY  PEOPLE...GO  NOW  AND  LOVE  THE  LOST  AS  I  LOVE  YOU,  AND  I  AM  WITH  YOU.    CALL  ON  ME  IN  MOMENTS  OF  TEMPTATION  TO  GIVE  VENT  TO  YOUR  ANGER,  ‘JESUS,  HELP  ME!’ AND  I  WILL  SUPPLY.



This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here