Sunday, November 1, 2015

"Persevere in Prayer," Jesus shares.

                                                  ---

Persevere  in  Prayer, November  1,  2015

"Faithfulness. Even  when  it's  a  long  dry  desert  walk  with  not  even  a  drink  in  sight.

...13 Brethren,  I  do  not  regard  myself  as  having  laid  hold  of  it  yet;  but  one  thing  I do:  forgetting  what  lies  behind  and  reaching  forward  to  what  lies  ahead,  14 I  press  on  toward  the  goal  for  the  prize  of  the  upward  call  of  God  in  Christ  Jesus.  15 Let  us  therefore,  as  many  as  are  perfect,  have  this  attitude;  and  if  in  anything  you  have  a  different  attitude,  God  will  reveal  that  also  to  you;...  Philipians  3:13-­‐15

This  is  what  I  require  of  My  Bride.    That  she  be  steadfast,  enduring  and  persistent.    This  is  what  I  require  and  will  reward  with  fresh  graces  from  Heaven.    Dear  Ones,  I  do  not  wish  to  make  it  difficult  for  you,  but  your  mettle must  be  purified  to  carry  the  graces  I  wish  to  give  you.

Your  will  to  attain  to  the  high  calling...must  be  strong  and  persevering  in  the  midst  of  all  kinds  of  obstacles.    This  is  how  your  faith  is  revealed.

Blessed  is  the  one  who  perseveres  under  trial  because,  having  stood  the  test,  that  person  will  receive  the  crown  of  life  that  the  Lord  has  promised  to  those  who  love  him.    James  1:12

In  this  you  greatly  rejoice,  even  though  now  for  a  little  while,  if  necessary,  you  have  been  distressed  by  various  trials,  so  that  the  proof  of  your  faith,  being  more  precious  than  gold  which  is  perishable,  even  though  tested  by  fire,  may  be  found  to  result  in  praise  and  glory  and  honor  at  the  revelation  of  Jesus  Christ;  1  Peter  1:6-­‐7

Just  as  the  wise  farmer  plants  so  as  to  challenge  the  roots  to  go  deeper,  so  do  I  delight  in  seeing  you  persevere  when  the  living  waters  are  not  readily  available  on  the  surface.    Deeper  and  deeper  I  call  you, My  Love. Will  you  not  make  that  effort  to  seek  Me  out  and  vigilantly  await  My  coming?”

Lord,  what  is  there  to  do  that  is  more  important? Nothing,  to  me,  nothing is  more  important than  finding  You.

That's  what  I  like  to  hear  and  that  heart  attitude  I  will  bless.  This  attribute  of  perseverance  is  of  key  importance  and  spills over  on  every  aspect  of  your  lives.    Once  you  have  mastered  it  in  one  sphere, it  is  easier  to  master  it  in  another  and  another  until you've  made  it  a  way  of  life.  So  many  quit  way  before  the  finish  line.

Oh  Lord, lately  I've  been  feeling  that way.

It's  nothing  more  than  laziness, Clare.    I  know  you  don't  want  to  hear  it,  but  it  is.  You  know  Me  well  enough  that  when  you  can't  find  me  immediately,  and  you  search  for  me  diligently,  you  will  find  Me...or  shall  I  say,  I  will  find  you.    This  is  a  way  in  which  you  honor  Me. You  are  not  willing  to  give  up,  I'm  just  too  important  to  you.

And  for  you  all, My  Brides, this  attribute  is  absolutely  necessary  if  you  want  to  cultivate  a  relationship  with  Me.    Those  who  won't  take  'no'  for  an  answer,  I  simply  cannot  turn  down.  You  will  see  in  your  relationship  with  Me,  that  from  time  to  time  I will  seemingly  disappear  and  you  won't  hear  or  see  Me.    But  that  is  only  to  cultivate  grace  and  virtue  in  you.  It  is  not  a  punishment,  it  is  an exercise.

Other  times  I  will  come  to  you  readily, because  your  heart  is  broken  or  hurting. Yes,  then  My  Beloved,  I  come  and  wrap  My  arms  around  you  and  warm  the  chill  of  sorrow  that  has  taken  hold  of  your  heart. I  know  that  at  those  times  you  need  Me  more, so  I  come  to  you  more  readily.

Even  now  I  am  standing  by  with  the  graces  you  are  all seeking  to  be  empowered  with.    But  I  like  to  see  you  rise  up  and  meet  Me  half  way, that  I  may  shower  greater  and  greater  abundance  on  you.  Virtue  begets  virtue.

Just  remember, My  Precious  Ones,  if  at  first  you  don't  succeed,  try,  try  again.  Eventually  I  will  come  and  reward  your  efforts  and  your  faith  shall  shine  brighter  and  brighter  for  it.

I  bless  you  now  with  the  grace  of  perseverance.  Take  hold  of  it  and  apply  it  to  every  area  of  your  life.  But  especially  Our  relationship.”

Read more here
Source: Heart Dwellers