Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Mantles



“Hear me when I tell you that these same times are upon us again.  The greatest numbers of the prophets today wish to tell the smooth things, just as they did in the times of Ahab.  They wish to gather together and be of one accord in telling the good things, just as they did in the days of Ahab; and our Savior is cutting them off cold.  They do not hear from our Savior, though they say that they hear from Him. Instead, they hear from lying and deceiving  spirits.” – Linda Newkirk

From  The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 82, Con’t
 _____________
The Mantles


The First Mantle

Indeed, a very great surprise. For, He brought me a gift, even wrapped in a box, and inside that gift box was a fluffy white robe, which was made of light.  He had been telling me that He was about to give me a mantle and I stood in awe of such a grand gift.
When He presented the gift, Satan was most assuredly on hand to see the gift; and as he attacked my physical body again at that time, I heard him say, “I can get into that one,” meaning that he could still torture me and persecute me.
My Dear Ones, our Savior gave me this mantle after he had spoken to me for 21 years. Yes, after 21 years of His speaking to me, and after 21 years of walking in the prophetic, our Savior gave me this mantle.
I was so delighted to receive this mantle, but did not understand what such a wonderful gift would mean. And, so I waited to see how this mantle would unfold in my life; and what I saw firstly was that our Savior answered my prayers so quickly. Then, I began to realize that the mantle is something like a hotline to His very throne. I was and am so very thankful and so deeply humbled; but of course, this is not all.
But, as the summer months of 2011 dragged on, I became so tired from many and prolonged assaults against my body and against all areas of my life; and I pleaded once again for our Savior to bring me to a new place in Him; for I was so tired from so many years of persecution. 
The Second Mantle
Then, very unexpectedly, there came a second mantle, this one being diverse from the first one, but also similar. It, too, was fluffy, and made of white light, but without sleeves, as it was to be worn beneath the first mantle. It was also different as it had rows of diamonds around the waist and our Savior also placed diamonds on my shoes.
It was with the addition of this second mantle that so many wonderful things began to happen. I have entailed some of these most marvelous of events for you  below.  I am so humbled to receive these mantles and stand in such awe of our Blessed Savior.
He has explained some things about these mantles: that the first is a single portion of His power, but with the second, I have been given a double portion of his power, much like the double portion, which given to Elisha. 
A Third Mantle
But, even so, our Savior has shown me that I will receive a third mantle.  The coming of this third mantle is very near. This third mantle is much larger than both of these precious mantles combined. I have been able to see it in the gift box, but have been unable to touch it.
Our Savior tells me that this third mantle is coming soon, but I have no way of understanding what “soon” means. I only wait and hope, even with very high hopes and expectations.  Our Savior tells me that when I receive this third mantle, I will be able to fly upon the wind. 
And, when I can fly upon the wind, then, my Dear Ones, I will see many of you. How blessed I will be to see the precious faces of some of you, whom I love so very much.  So, make me a place at your table; for surely I will soon visit some of you.  I love you so very, very much!

And, now I will share with you some of the beautiful events, which have come about due to the power of our Blessed Savior in His mantles. Glory, glory, glory to His Holy Name forever and ever. His Kingdom is coming to His Faithful.  He tarries for now, but his kingdom does not tarry for long.  Make your hearts clean. Make your way Strait. Neither look to the right, nor to the left, but keep your eyes on our Savoir. Get ready!
Miracles of the mantles
Some weeks past, I went into a restaurant and prayed for some people. One woman, who was elderly, worked in the back of the restaurant and she was a cook. But, she was having a really difficult time in doing her work as she would regularly forget where certain pots and pans were; and this problem with her memory was causing very great problems for her daughter, who owned the restaurant. The problem seemed to be Alzheimer’s disease.
 I was so delighted to pray for this woman; and as I prayed for her, I could feel waves of the power of the holy manchild as these healing waves went into her brain.  There also came much heat into my hands and I knew that our Savior was doing a wonderful work. 
When these prayers were finished, this woman was healed and now she is a very productive worker.  BLESSED IS THE NAME OF OUR PRECIOUS SAVIOR. ALL THE GLORY, ALL THE HONOR, ALL THE POWER AND ALL THE PRAISES TO HIM FOREVER.
It was during that same meeting that I also prayed for others, who were there; and one woman said that she felt the power of God as it went into her body and ministered to her from the inside and felt a great release of heaviness.  She was delivered of many demonic assaults.
The false prophets will be brought down!
Then, there came into that place two, who called themselves “pastors.”  But, my Dear Ones, they were not pastors, and as I would later find out, one of the two would also call himself a prophet.
When the so-called prophet took my hand, he began to shake so violently that he could hardly hold his hands up.  He regressed and went and sat alone by the window and then complained that his hands were cold.  As he complained, I told him that his hands were cold because his spiritual walk was cold and then I went to pray for him. I could see that he was no prophet at all, and as I took his hands, this man could not stand, but was brought to his knees. 
My Dear Ones, this is going to happen to the false prophets all over the world. When they stand before the holy manchild, who is in me, and who will also be in the Bride, or the Sons of God, these false ones will be brought to their knees, not because they choose to humble themselves, but because they are caused to humble themselves before the holy manchild.  For, He will rule the world.  “And she brought forth a manchild, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron…” Revelation 12:5
Our Offering: Holiness unto the Lord!
My message to those few that day was, “Holiness unto the Lord.”  This is where we are right now.  Our Savior is demanding “Holiness unto the Lord,” and He will not have it any other way for His Bride.  This is why everyone, who is part of the Bride, will bring to our Savior a clean and pure heart, that is “Holiness unto the Lord,” for only a clean, spotlessly clean Bride, will enter into the presence of our Savior.
The Modern-Day Prophets of Baal!
The situation with the prophets at this time, especially in this nation, is similar to the situation with the prophets in the days of Ahab. At that time, there was one true prophet and 400 prophets of Baal.  But, the prophets of Baal were not saying “Baal said,” they were saying, “ Go up, for the Lord will deliver…”  Yes, they were representing “The Lord,” but were full of lying spirits.
At that time, there was only one true prophet and Ahab threw him in jail and ordered that he be fed the bread and water of affliction. (IKings 22) “This is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord. Which say to the seers, see not; and to the prophets, prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits.” (Isaiah 30:9-10)
The False Prophets will be brought down!
Hear me when I tell you that these same times are upon us again.  The greatest numbers of the prophets today wish to tell the smooth things, just as they did in the times of Ahab.  They wish to gather together and be of one accord in telling the good things, just as they did in the days of Ahab; and our Savior is cutting them off cold.  They do not hear from our Savior, though they say that they hear from Him. Instead, they hear from lying and deceiving  spirits.
These same lying and deceiving prophets overwhelmingly reject the truths of Revelation Twelve and they stay far from me.  In fact, over these years of having the manchild, only one true prophet in this nation has wanted anything to do with these works, whatsoever. They lying prophets run far from me, they mock me and they scorn these holy works of Revelation Twelve; and I understand why.  These are holy works and their sins have caused them to be blind and deaf to these works; for these works are hidden in a field, and our Savior does not mean for the rebellious ones to wake up, to see and hear, and to receive the kingdom of our God through these holy works.
Some True Prophets
Some prophets have come forward from other nations, however, who are meek, humble, and teachable; and our Savior has shown them the truths of these works. Blessed are the humble of heart. Blessed are those, who are broken and contrite; for these are precious to our Savior.
These truths will be taken from the proud!
But, if these same humble ones should rise up and be proud, the truths of Revelation Twelve will be taken from them.  Don’t play around with these works. If you have been made to know and to receive the truths of these works, you are exceedingly blessed. These prophetic works are like none other in the whole earth; and until this time, there has not been any such works as these works of Revelation Twelve, for these works are kingdom works, the culmination of our Savior’s promises about His Kingdom Come and His will be done, in earth as it is in heaven.  Understand?

go to: prophecies