Friday, September 13, 2013

Progress on the House of Prayer, Martial Law Will Begin Soon!



 “Barrack Obama is your henchman, oh America! He is your executioner! He is your robber, oh America! He is your thief, oh America!  He is your pilferer! He is your plunderer!  He is your Hitler, oh you blind peoples, but even so, most of you do not concern yourselves with him, or with his handlers, or their agendas.”- Father Yahweh

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 87 Cont
 ____________
Progress on the House of Prayer,

Martial Law Will Begin Soon!


The Lord is fulfilling His promises in Book Five!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Faithful Helpers!

Dear Souls, we are making a lot of progress on the House of Prayer. But,  I have recently needed to hire some more workers to correct some terrible mistakes in construction work that the last two workers caused. This corrective work has cost several thousand dollars more, but even so, we are making much progress.  Soon, the inside of this building will be painted and then we will complete the work in the bathrooms, then the work in the small kitchen, the upstairs prayer room and the small kitchenette, which adjoins the upstairs prayer room. There is yet much work to do, but we are truly making much progress! I am so thankful for the wonderful work, which is going forward!
How blessed are you faithful ones, who are making this work possible! I am so thankful for each of you; for the Lord has given you vision about this wonderful work. He has shown you; and He has inspired your hearts to help!  Dear Ones, we are making much progress on this house of prayer and on this place of refuge. Soon, I will send some more photos of this “house” to some of you!
I love you all very much! Sending you some big hugs, too!
Precious is the Name of Jesus, the Name above all Names!
Linda
Dear Ones, our Savior gave me this second message this morning; and this message is  very important. Please read on for this very important message.

“Our Savior Great Judgment upon America!”
Martial Law Will Begin Soon!
“My Blessed Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Hear Me, My Blessed Child; for I would have you to know more, to understand more, that My peoples may also understand more. Hear Me! For, I shall add to what I have already given.
Look and behold, My Little One; for even as I show you this man, he is a lean man!  Behold this lean man! He is bones! Bones, with little skin!  He is alive, but barely alive!  Behold his boney feet! Behold his boney fingers, his boney arms!  Yes, he is alive, but barely alive. Behold him!  Look at him! See the pulse of the circulation of his blood, even his heartbeat in his arms. You can see his heartbeat!”
“Yes, my Lord, I can see him. I see his eyes! I see his boney feet, boney arms and boney hands!  Oh, Lord he is barely alive, but he is alive. Surely, he is starving to death. He appears, even as those in many photos of those, who are starving to death in other nations. And, this man’s skin is dark, but his skin should be white.”
“My Little One, do you know what this means?”
“My Lord, does it mean “lean” times for America? Is this what it means?”
“My Little One, this boney man means lean times, not only for America, but for much of the world.  But, this man most assuredly means lean times for America! Hear Me, My Blessed Child; and hear Me, oh you people of this nation of America! Starvation is coming to this nation of America. Starvation is coming to America. Starvation is coming to much of the world.
Martial law is looking you in the face, oh you harlot nation of America! I have told you!  I have warned you to repent of your adulteries, to repent of your fornication, to repent of your idol worship, to repent of your greed, to repent of your wicked and backsliding ways, and you would not repent.  You would not hear my cries to you to turn from your wicked ways.
Violence, you love! Sex, you love! Every wicked and corrupt thing, you love, but you do not love Me!  You love a lie, oh your wicked and perverse nation and I have given you a lie. He sits now over your nation. Most things that you know about him, or think that you know about him are lies!
Barrack Obama is your henchman, oh America! He is your executioner! He is your robber, oh America! He is your thief, oh America!  He is your pilferer! He is your plunderer!  He is your Hitler, oh you blind peoples, but even so, most of you do not concern yourselves with him, or with his handlers, or their agendas.
But, I tell you that their agenda is My agenda! For, I have raised them up and I have given them their power and I have given them the authority over you to bring you down, oh you in this fat land, who wallow in your decadent filth!
Yes, America, I shall make you lean! I shall make you thin! I shall make you crawl! You will neither walk, nor run, but I shall make you crawl.  I shall cause you to crawl, oh America! I shall bring your economy to a crawl. I shall bring your finances to a crawl. I shall bring your extravagance to a crawl. I shall bring your whoredoms and your perversions to a crawl. I shall bring your schools to a crawl.  I shall bring you lovers of selves to a crawl! I shall bring your workforce to a crawl.  For, I have decided it. I have determined it.
Hear Me, oh you backslidden churches in America! I shall bring you to a crawl. For, I shall clean house! I will tear down and I will bring down every abominable thing within you foul, corrupt and decadent churches! I shall clean house!  No more will I behold your putrid and phony ways!  No more will I honor your blasphemous services!  No more will I honor your lukewarm and decadent houses. For, you are full of every kind of filth. You are full of every kind of trickery. You are full of every false thing; and I am bringing you down! I have put the executioner over you and he hates you!  But, my hate is not yet perfected in him towards you!  However, it will soon be perfected in him.
For, I hate every lying wonder in you, oh abominable houses, who call yourselves by My Name!  I hate every fake and occult thing in you, oh you lying preachers!  I hate every empty word in you, oh you lying preachers!  For, with your empty words, you have lulled My people to sleep!
My hammer is coming down on you, oh America; and you have precious, little time left!
Oh, My people, prepare yourselves! For, now, the time comes! Now, the time is at hand when you will be tried and tested in the fires as gold and silver.
Many of you will die for your faith; but through this great suffering, I will raise up My Sons and add to My power within them until the time of these harvests that I have mentioned, the two small harvests and then the larger harvest.
But, for my servant, Linda Newkirk, and for a very few faithful ones, I will do a new thing.  For, the travails of My servant, Linda Newkirk, for many years is not in vain.  But, even now, her travails bear a mighty fruit in the earth. But, even so, I have promised another day. And, this day is before her and twinkling like a very bright star in the sky.  She will be led into that twinkling star; for in a twinkle, she will be changed. For, she is your mother, and you will need her. She will be beside many of you throughout these great trials. And, often beside her, not always, but from time to time, you will see two more. For, these two must be tried and tested still and empowered. And, as the time goes by, you may see a very few more, but you  will see them as the time passes.
But, to My servant, Linda Newkirk, soon, and I tell you soon, I will grant to you the two sings of a great eagle. But, My work is on-going. My work is on-going for Linda Newkirk. She is still now prisoner.
Therefore, I call upon you, My faithful ones, to rise up and to help her with the construction work on this land! For, there must come the funds for the construction of other buildings also. So, do not withhold from Me what is now needed; for there are those among you, who now read these words and you will be brought here, even supernaturally. For, in due season, I shall cause a cloud to come down and to cover this land; and I shall provide in abundance and shall provide safety for all, who come here!  So, do not withhold from Me what is now needed for the building on this land.  If you hear My call, and you withhold, even as I ask you to bring forth, I will hear your call and I will withhold from you!
This nation is corrupt and you have withheld from My servant, Linda Newkirk. But, you will do as you do; and I have cut you off. You will continue to spend on your extravagance, but in your times of trouble, you will not find a place of refuge here, but only a few of you will find refuge here. For, you have seen the travail of My servant, Linda Newkirk, and you have mocked her and lied about her. You have abused her and few, very few in this nation would help her.  You have seen her suffering and you have turned a blind eye. Now, be blinded, even to My calls. For, My arms are not short. And, I am not limited. For, I call and My faithful ones will hear and I will make sure that all is provided to build the houses on this land for My people to stay in, these buildings, this great kitchen, this campground.
Now is the time and the time is short! Come forward, My Faithful Ones and fulfill this need.  I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23rd day of April, 2012,
                                                                                   Linda Newkirk
Dear Souls, I am not a tax-exempt 501 c 3 corporation. And, I would never sign such documents. For, through these corporations, this government has muzzled the churches.  I will not agree to these demands! Therefore, I must pay taxes and these taxes can be high. Depending on the income, as much as one third of what you send me could go to taxes. Sadly, this is how it is now in this nation.
But, even so, we are still progressing on the building of this house of prayer. The House of Prayer is coming along very well. All the praises to our Blessed Savior! But, even so, there is still much to do and the biggest expense, at this point, will be to pay the workers to do the work. You have bought many of the very important things, which go into this house, like carpet, floor tile, bathroom fixtures, lights, chairs for the sanctuary as well as other chairs, etc.  So, you have done a lot, Dear Ones. We have made a lot of progress.  But, this is a very great project.  But, for our Savior, this is not a great thing!
After this House of Prayer is finished, we will also need a large kitchen and dining area, so that we have the space to feed the hungry, who will come here.
And, we will need to build some big houses for people to sleep in. These types of houses are called bunk houses. They have beds, which stack, one above the other; and these stackable beds are called bunk beds. 
We must also develop the area at the bottom of the hill, to make this area into a campground. But, this is wilderness land, so land must also be cleared before we can build.
I thank each of you, who has been so faithful to help me with this great work.  There have been problems, as some of the workers have been without much conscience and have done some bad work, which has needed repair.
But, at this time, we are finished with most of the repairs on the bad work and all is going forward nicely.  I thank you all in advance for hearing the call of our Lord and God to help me to build this place refuge for His people!
Precious is His Holy Name; for He truly works through the hearts of the faithful!
I love you all very much. Sending you some big hugs, too!
Linda
email:lnewkirk_46@msn.com
If you send me an e-mail to me, and do not receive an answer, please write me again and make sure that I have received your e-mail.  The wicked ones attack my e-mails and they monitor my e-mails. So, I hope that you all understand this.  From time to time, they have also sent some of your e-mails, which were supposed to go to another person.  Please be advised that I am not doing this. Please be in prayer with me about this mail problem, for they have attacked my mail for years.
mailing address:
Linda Newkirk
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR 72117
USA
PPS Soon, I will have completed answering all of my back mail! My great apologies!  It is difficult for me to keep up with things as so much is going on and I am also under constant attack.  Thank you for your many kindnesses, for your mercy and for your forgiveness.  For, I am so slow in getting many things done.   
 LINDA NEWKIRK P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website: http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com

Navigate Back To The:
From The Mountain Home Page




Navigate To The:
Book 12 Page


Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.