Monday, September 16, 2013

A Message from our Savior, The Five Wise Virgins Part III



“However, when these works began, these four were all beat down and lost in all manner of things.  They were greatly burdened, some with issues of alcohol, some with sicknesses, and some with false doctrines. They were all were lost in and burdened down with the burdens of the world. But, I sent you to each of them, that I might touch them through your prayers and through My presence in you, that they might be awakened and stirred up to the knowledge of who they are.” – Father Yahweh



From The Mountain Prophecies

Book 12, Chapter 89, Part III

 _____________

A Message from our Savior

The Five Wise Virgins

Part III

June 03, 2012


My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God; and I come back to you to tell you a little more about the Five Wise Virgins.  Firstly, The Five Wise Virgins are among those, who sat at My feet, while I was in the earth. 

And, more specifically, these five are you and four others, who have stood beside you through your many tests and trials of your spiritual journey. But, most importantly they have stood beside you through the works of Revelation Twelve, My kingdom works, which have been on-going through you more than eight years.  It is true, that some of them have been with you longer than others, but even so, they have been faithful. For, I called them and appointed them long ago.

And, these five shall all walk in great power in My kingdom in the earth, and beyond. For, they are greatly beloved to Me!

Their glories, as I have told you, the glories of these five, can now be seen in the heavens from time to time. And, as these become more pure in all things, they will all draw from their great glories. But, this is a journey still for all! 

However, for you, My Blessed Child, for you, as you are the firstborn, you will soon see My face. And, to you, blessed woman of Revelation Twelve, will soon be given two wings of a great eagle, that you might fly back into your wilderness place.

From within these four, there shall arise the second witness of the two witnesses. For, you are the first of the two witnesses, who will come into your great power.  The second witness will trail behind you, but at his appointed time, he will also receive his wings.  For, he is your brother!  He is one of the four; and in due season, I will raise him up.  For, he has been a part of these earthly works, having been called by Me, even from the beginning of these works in South Africa.

Why are these two called the two witnesses?  They are so-called, for the two of them have firstly been witnesses to the establishment of My kingdom in the earth, through the works of Revelation Twelve.

So, as I described above, you now know of the five wise ones! For, they have been given great wisdom to know, the receive, and to understand the truths of these works of Revelation Twelve. 

However, when these works began, these four were all beat down and lost in all manner of things.  They were greatly burdened, some with issues of alcohol, some with sicknesses, and some with false doctrines. They were all were lost in and burdened down with the burdens of the world. But, I sent you to each of them, that I might touch them through your prayers and through My presence in you, that they might be awakened and stirred up to the knowledge of who they are.

So, now you know more about the five wise virgins; for I have given them My wisdom about the truths of these works.

But, of the five, two have witnessed more about these divine works of Revelation Twelve, than the others!  And, of these two, there is you and your brother, who lives across the waters in that cold and spiritually barren land.  You know him well; for you have been together in various capacities down through the ages.  And, the two of you often working together, have done a very great work for My people.

And, in due season, you two will walk again in great authority and power as the two witnesses; for you were together at another time when I showed My great power in the earth.

At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses…” shall a thing be established. Deuteronomy 17:6

I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of June, 2012,

                                                                       Linda Newkirk

“And, they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3
go to: prophecies