Monday, September 9, 2013

Bringing Down the World System



The Great Rush for the New World Order
“Now, My Little One, I know that you understand what you see about the Queen and the Rothschild man. Yes, they are in a very great hurry. They are in a very great hurry to bring down the whole world financial system. They are in a very great hurry to bring down and to destroy the U.S.A. and to destroy all freedoms to buy and sell. For, they do Satan’s bidding.” – Father Yahweh

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book Twelve, Chapter 83, Part II
 _________________
“Bringing Down the World System”

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, Most High God. Draw close to Me, My Blessed Child; for a great fury is about to be unleashed upon the whole world. My Little One, look and behold, and write what you see.
My Lord, I see a carriage, which is driven by two horses.  These horses are running very quickly. Their eyes are wild, their manes are flying in the wind, their feet are digging up dust and their mouths are frothing.
My Blessed Savior, I see two people, who are accompanying these horses. Firstly, I see the Rothschild man, who holds the reigns of these horses; and beside him, in the front of the carriage is the Queen of England.
My Lord, You have given me so many visions of these two, and through the many visions, You have shown me that these two are the main ones, who are behind all of the rebel uprisings of the Mideast and the overthrow of these governments. 
Oh, how dreadful are these two wicked ones. Yet, My Lord, I know that You show me these two, who are in a flight of fury, for reasons, perhaps reasons that are different than what You have previously shown. Father, please tell me more. Please show me more.
Yes, my Blessed Child, I have shown you much about the Queen of England and the Rothschild man; and I have also shown you that Barrack Obama is their puppet. He does as they tell him to do and they make sure of it.  For, he is their automaton.
Yes, Father, You have shown me repeatedly how Obama’s wicked controllers have wired up his brain. And, the evidence of such wiring is clearly visible in old photos, the evidence of this wiring being made apparent through the appearances of strange geometric markings on his head.
Our Savior Continues
Warnings to the U.S.A.
Now, you come, Oh America, to your crossroads.  You would not listen to Me!   Oh, you spiritually rotten people of America, you would not heed My warnings.  You would not repent of your evil and wretched ways. And, though I raised up My prophets; and I gave visions and dreams of your coming destruction to many, you still would not listen.  But, the more I warned you to repent, the more you rebelled.  The stronger My words were to you, the more you turned from Me.
Blind, Deaf and Rebellious People!
Yes, you, who have ears, which itch to hear what you want to hear, would not hear the words of My warnings, which came to you through My servant, Linda Newkirk. You flocked to those, who spoke the pleasant words.  You loved those, who told you what you wanted to hear. And, you joined, one with another, to shut out and to exclude My true words of warning to you.
The blind prophets
Mocked the True Works of Revelation Twelve
You, oh you wicked prophets, who call yourselves by My Name, rose up in mass to persecute My true servant, Linda Newkirk. While Satan and his many hoards and the wicked ones in the U.S. military and in the militaries of other nations persecuted and tortured her, you, oh you wicked prophets put a knife in her back and a shoe in her face.
How you prided yourselves in your evil deeds! How you lifted up yourselves in your wicked ways. But, what seemed right to you then will now come upon you as a club to beat you down in your pride and in your self-righteousness.
For, Linda Newkirk is Mine.  She is My true prophetess. She is the earth mother of My very own Son of light and fire, the holy manchild of Revelation Chapter Twelve.  She is your spiritual mother, oh you wicked house. She is My wife. She is My firstborn. She is and will be honored for all time and for eternity for her love for Me and for her love for you.  For, it is through this tortured and persecuted woman that My kingdom is coming into the earth.
Linda Newkirk is Mine and the hate-filled words of many of you against her will be for your own undoing.  You, who hate her and who smear her name, will in no way enter into My kingdom. For, any, who enter, will enter in only through the Holy Seed, which is in her.  Yes, you will enter only through My holy seed, which is in My Child, in My Son, who lives within her.
Seven years to repent!
You have had your time to repent.  Seven years have been given to you to  receive these truths of Revelation Twelve and to repent of your hate towards Linda Newkirk, to repent of your lies towards her, and to be found worthy to receive My holy son of light and fire, who is within her.  For, he is your vehicle into eternal life.  You must have his seed, who is My seed, before you can marry Me.  But, you looked. You saw My words, but you still would not repent.
The Shame of the Harlot Prophets!
How greatly you grieve me, Oh you harlot prophets! In this great nation of America only one prophet has recognized the truth regarding My servant, Linda Newkirk.  Only one prophet, only one of My prophetic sons in this nation acknowledges her. And, why does He acknowledge her? Why does he know that she is indeed the Woman of Revelation Twelve, that she is the earth mother of my very own son of light and fire.  Why?  He has sought Me and I have shown him. He knows because he has sought me.  He has also been kind to my servant Linda Newkirk.  He has blessed her and I have blessed him to know the truth.
I drew him to know the truths regarding My servant, Linda Newkirk. I drew him to My servant, Linda Newkirk, and he knows the truth. I have made him see.  I have revealed much to him through dreams and visions and he knows.  But, the rest of you, who call yourselves prophets, and, who know of her, stay far from her.  You are destined to fall and to suffer greatly.
Great Judgments upon the Harlot Prophets
Now, you may ask, why do You tell us this now?  And, I say to you, oh you harlot prophets, who are none of Mine: My foot is in your back and My bridle is in your mouth and I shall bring you down, down where you belong. Except you repent in great ways, none of you mockers, liars and slanderers will enter into My kingdom.
The Great Rush for the New World Order
Now, My Little One, I know that you understand what you see about the Queen and the Rothschild man. Yes, they are in a very great hurry. They are in a very great hurry to bring down the whole world financial system. They are in a very great hurry to bring down and to destroy the U.S.A. and to destroy all freedoms to buy and sell. For, they do Satan’s bidding.
Their eyes are upon you, My Blessed Child, Linda Newkirk, every minute of every hour of every day. My Little One, you know why their eyes are upon you! This has been your time of great suffering.
go to: prophecies