Tuesday, September 3, 2013

They Come as Sheep, but are Really Wolves



“My Dear Ones, also, I must honestly tell you that I did not see the wolf coming, but as I now know of this wolf, I must rectify this situation. For, this wolf has caught many of you; and this is a very grievous thing for me.” - \Linda Newkirk

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 84, Part II
_______________
“They come as sheep, but are really wolves!

“…a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.” Matthew 7:17
“He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” St John, 10:1
But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth them.” St John 10:11-12
Greetings to you, my Precious Friends! In the Blessed and Holy Name of our Savior, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, I come to you today. Holy is His Wonderful Name!
Today, I must write to you about things, which are very sad.  I must tell you some truths; as if I do not know the wolf will carry more of you away.  I must tell you also that this wolf has already carried many of you away; and for this I am deeply saddened.
My Dear Ones, also, I must honestly tell you that I did not see the wolf coming, but as I now know of this wolf, I must rectify this situation. For, this wolf has caught many of you; and this is a very grievous thing for me.
My Dear Ones, we must all be vigilant; for there are many wolves in the Lord’s House.  There are many, who claim that they serve our Savior, but they do not serve Him.   They ride the backs of the people for their own gain; and they wish to gather unto themselves many of the sheep, so that they might get the glory, which belongs to our Savior.  
And, then, there are those, who are not really looking for the glory, but they come as they are paid to come. And, as they are paid to come, they infiltrate the House of the Lord for the very reasons that they are paid for. They work with Satan and with his servants in the various governments around the world.  I have seen these and they are of the very worst sort; for they are sneaky wolves and their works are deplorable.
Who is this wolf that I wish to speak of at this time?  His name is Jesse.  Some of you know Jesse, but most of you, who will read these messages, do not know him.  If you do not know him, or if you do not know of him, this message may not mean much to you.  But, even so, I would advise you to read on; for this message is but one testimony of the works of the Satanists and their war to find and to cut off the Bride.
Jesse contacted me a few years back.  He was busy translating these prophecies and was placing these translations on his own website.  He wrote me and told me of his work; and I was very thankful and delighted that he was working so hard to get these translations into another country.
Jesse was faithful and he translated many of these works.  He was a blessing to many of you and I was also grateful for him and for all of the work that he did to help so many.  Jesse bought many handkerchiefs and sent them to me; and I, in turn, prayed over them, anointed them with oil, and our Savior put His power, miracles, and healings into these cloths.  Many of you received blessings and miracles from our Savior’s anointing on these cloths. Many of you were healed.  Some of you received spiritual gifts and were able to see in the Spirit immediately. Our Savior gave beautiful prophetic dreams to some you, which came to you through His anointing on these cloths.  The Lord, our Precious Savior, blessed many of you in wonderful ways.
My Dear Ones, these healings, deliverances and miracles, which our Savior gave to many of you, are a testimony that I truly do serve Him.  Signs, miracles and wonders truly do follow those, who truly do serve our Savior.  Thus, these miracles and wonders testify that I am one of His servants. Blessed is His Holy Name! It is important that you remember what I tell you about these healings and miracles, which our Savior has freely given to many of you; for the wolf would come. Read on about this wolf, who is named “Jesse.”
Jesse also helped me in many other ways; and I will always be grateful for the good things that he did to help me and for all that he did to help you!
But, early in this year, I received an e-mail from one of you; and I was very surprised to receive such an e-mail. In the e-mail, this precious soul was telling me that Jesse had called her and had made certain statements against these prophetic works, some of these things shocking; and that Jesse was confessing   doubt about these works. It would not be long before I would hear even more profound, outright bold-faced lies, which Jesse was reportedly telling to some of the rest of you.  His telephone bill must have been very great; as he was calling you from Canada!  But, then again, maybe he was not paying the bill at all!
Immediately, upon hearing these terrible accounts, I contacted Jesse and asked him if these reports were true.  I sent him e-mails. I sent him text messages and I also called Jesse on his phone.  But, he would not answer my calls. And, he never responded to any of my messages to him.  “…the wolf catcheth them and scattereth them…” St John 10:12 
As the days went by, the reports increased about Jesse’s very sad behaviors.  He was apparently calling many of you on the telephone; and was obviously expending a lot of time and energy to turn many of you against these works.  I thought that Jesse had come under mind control and even wrote him and told him so, but sadly this is not really the case, though this could be true, in part. Sadly, he caused many of you to forsake these works; for you believed him.  You did not know the truth; and you had an allegiance to Jesse.
But, my Dear Ones, if Jesse were not guilty of doing evil, he would have contacted me and he would have tried to resolve these issues.  But, he was guilty! The sad truth is that he had gone behind my back, in secret, like a snake, or a wolf, and he had done much evil to destroy the faith of many of you. Jesse truly fed you with one hand and slapped you in the face with the other!
“…the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth them…” St John 10:12
When the warnings went out to the people in Japan to repent of Buddhism, I never heard another word from Jesse. He refused to translate that message!  This was after March 11 of 2011.   Jesse refused to translate any warnings for you to turn from Buddhism, or to give up your Buddhas. Read on; and I will tell you more.
My Dear Ones, all along there were some troubling things about Jesse. But, I dismissed some of these troubling things, as I knew that Jesse was also translating the works of other prophets, and also understood that he was also working a job from time to time; and I did not really wish to keep troubling him.
Jesse had offered to translate any mail that you sent to me, which might be in your native language. I thanked him for this kind gesture; and then began to forward him your mails.  I forwarded Jesse many of your mails to me,  your e-mails and also your mails through the postal system; but I tell you the truth, that in the many months that I knew him, Jesse translated very few of your e-mails, or letters to me.  The mail that I sent to him and asked him to translate just seemed to disappear down a rabbit hole.  Yet, also I continued to justify in my mind that he must be very, very busy.
But, my Dear Ones, this was not and is not the case.  Jesse told me that he was often laid off from work; and would be out of work for many months at a time. So, he really did have time to translate this mail if he had wanted to translate it. But, he did not intend to translate your mail to me. Instead, Jesse was collecting your mails; and he was going behind my back and saying things to turn you away from these works.  Jesse was working all along for the enemy. He was and is an infiltrator; and I tell you these things as our Savior has revealed these truths about Jesse.  “…the wolf catcheth them and scattereth them…” St John 10:12

Go to:  prophecies