Wednesday, September 18, 2013

stock market is convulsing, Asian markets, Wall Street Bull, War is Close, financial tree of this nation


ANY DAY NOW, THE MARKET COULD BE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT!  EVERYTHING THAT WE ARE SEEING ABOUT THE MARKET IS ONE BIG LIE! WALL STREET IS ON ITS WAY DOWN!



From The Mountain Prophecies
Book Twelve, Chapter 91
_____
VISIONS FROM OUR SAVIOR:
The War is Close; The Lord has put and Ax to the Financial Tree of this Nation!

Yesterday, Dear Ones, on the 26th day of June, or 2012, our Savior gave me more, so much more! I beg you: Listen to what I am telling you; for this time, it will not be Satan, who attacks the bull and manipulates the markets. The Lord, our God, is bringing down this market. And, from the following visions, you will see what I mean!
VISIONS FROM OUR SAVIOUR:
The War is Close;
The Lord has put and ax to the Financial Tree of this Nation!
Yesterday, on the 26th day of June of 2012, our Savior showed me a small tent, like an army pup tent.  I climbed into the tent and was very amazed to see huge amounts of ammunition, many boxes filled with ammunitions, and a very great array of ammunitions, much of it seeming to be small rockets, or rocket-like shells, or grenades. 
I know very little about ammunition and cannot adequately describe what I saw, but only that there was a massive amount of ammunition.  At that time, I could not understand why the Lord was showing me this; for we have heard rumors that Homeland Security has ordered that a huge amount of such ammunition be made for them. And, from such news, we have been able to read the handwriting on the wall!
Then, our Savior began to speak to me and He told me that this government has massive stockpiles of ammunition; and these vast stockpiles are stored all over this nation, and that much of it is stored in underground bases. But, still I could not understand why He was showing me these things at that moment.

The Stock Market is Convulsing!

And, then the Lord guided me into a place, which was being severely shaken, as if a very great earthquake were hitting it.  Inside that place I saw men with giant wrenches, who were constantly tightening giant nuts onto giant bolts, as these nuts and bolts were steadily becoming loose and rattling!  Then, He showed me a giant steam boiler and on that boiler was a very great nut and bolt; and from time to time someone, with a very great wrench, would go and tighten that very large nut, for steam would begin to erupt from the steam boiler.
I said to our Savior, “Lord, what is that big boiler?” And, the Lord said to me, “That big boiler is the Asian markets, and they are keeping a very close eye on the Asian markets.” In other words, they are working hard to silence the clamor of the Asian markets!
Then suddenly I realized where I was.  I understood what the great calamity was all about. Suddenly I knew that I was inside the Wall Street Bull! And, suddenly I saw the right, front leg of the bull! There it was, that mangled, right front leg! I quietly gasped; for then I understood that the bull is having serious convulsions. The Bull is in very serious trouble! It seems that a very great earthquake is going on inside the bull! This is happening now; and the bull could fall at any moment!
But, still outwardly the bull is rallying! The Wall Street Numbers are still up and the people are still rallying around the bull.  They have not seen that the right front leg is mangled; and if they do see this mangled leg, they are not paying any attention to this very grave situation!
MY DEAR ONES, I REMIND YOU AGAIN THAT THIS RIGHT FRONT LEG IS THE DERIVATIVES MARKET! THE DERIVATIVES MARKET HAS BEEN DESTROYED! THAT LEG IS MANGLED! ANY DAY NOW, THE MARKET COULD BE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT!  EVERYTHING THAT WE ARE SEEING ABOUT THE MARKET IS ONE BIG LIE! WALL STREET IS ON ITS WAY DOWN!
Then, I understood well why the Lord had shown me the massive amount of ammunition!  This has all been prepared for this hour, for this hour when that bull falls completely through the floor!      
That vision, which the Lord gave me yesterday, was so troubling! The hour was getting late, but I just really needed to go be alone with my thoughts, so I went outside to do some light work! Yet, a very great heaviness prevailed in my spirit, and I began to call out the Lord in my prayer language.  However, over an hour or two, that heaviness did not go away, but I felt increasingly troubled in my heart.
I came back inside and continued to seek our Savior in deep prayer; for in my spirit, I had a deep longing before the Lord! Something so great and terrible was stirring in my spirit.
The Lord, our God, puts the ax to the Tree!
Vision, June 26, 2012
Then, as I prayed, I saw it! I saw the arm of the Lord! I saw His white sleeve! I glimpsed Him from the side; and in His hand was a very great ax!  I saw the ax as it was glistening in His light.  His fire was upon the ax, a very great ax, indeed; and a very sharp ax, and a very great fire was upon the sharpened ax! 
Then, His great ax came down! It came down suddenly! It came down sharply and it cut clean through a very great object. I could see the path of the ax, as it went deeply into the object, cutting, cutting, cutting, until this object was ripped into two parts! And, oh, the cracking and the ripping and the great tearing sounds! These terrible sounds filled my ears!
Oh, Lord, I thought! What is this? What has the Lord done?  And, then, He allowed me to see. I looked and I beheld what the Lord had done! He has felled a very great tree! With His great ax, He had cut the great tree in half! A very great tree, indeed! 
I had heard it fall! I heard the splitting and the cracking! And, suddenly I had seen it!  Oh, such great a tree, and the Lord has felled that great tree! With His own ax, the Lord had cut down a very great tree! My heart trembled as I witnessed the fall of this great tree!
I looked at this very great tree as it lay on the ground; for it had been split into two parts, but this was no ordinary tree!  Instead of leaves, this tree had dollars! Indeed, this tree was a vast tree, which was full of dollar bills.  Then, suddenly I heard people screaming, “The dollar has fallen! The dollar has fallen! The dollar has fallen!”
And, amidst all of the screams, I was prompted to look up and in the sky, there seemed to be a very great tornado, or perhaps a hurricane! For, in the sky was great darkness, and amidst the wind, aloft in the sky there seemed to be a veritable hurricane of dollar bills.  This sky was dark with the incoming presence of the dollar bills! This influx of dollars was shutting out all light; and a great darkness penetrated the sky and the land below.
Amidst this great influx of the dollar bills, I saw one person, who went to another person, and this first person said to the other one, “Will you take $50.00 for a loaf of bread?”  And, the second person said, “I will not take $200.00 of your dollars for a loaf of bread! Your dollars are worthless!”
Then, I looked and saw a woman, who was seated beneath a small tree, and behind her were rows of large boxes.  She wept and she said, “I have saved all of my life so that when I retired I could buy a pleasure boat and travel the inland rivers, and travel the coastlines of the USA, but now, even with these boxes full of money, I may only have enough to pay my bills for one year!”

go to: prophecies