Saturday, September 21, 2013

More Mysteries Solved!



     
"For, Linda Newkirk is the earth mother of My holy son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve.  Woe, woe, woe to those, who have done this great evil to My servant, Linda Newkirk, and they will not repent, but have hardened their hearts and have stiffened their necks." - Father Yahweh   
                                                           
From The Mountain Prophecies

Book Twelve, Chapter 93
____________

More Mysteries Solved!



Greetings to you, Dear Ones, in the precious and holy Name of our Blessed Savior, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! Blessed is His Holy Name!

As some of you know, many important events regarding the works of Revelation Twelve have taken place within the last seven weeks, but I have not written publicly about these events.  During these past seven weeks, or so, I have also rested in our Lord; for the travail has been very great, but the miracles have been even greater! I will write of these great events later, but for now, I am writing as our Savior is directing me at this time.

Our Savior has given us some very important information! Read on! 

Vision from our Savior

September 01, 2012

This morning, on the day of September 01, 2012, I was caught up in a vision, which was given to me from our Blessed Savior, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. The following is the vision:
 
The Vision of the Downfall of the Google Giant!


I saw before me a very great giant; and on his shirt was the word, “Google.” This great giant wore a harness on his shoulders and this harness was connected to many electrical wires, which ran over his head.  Interestingly, however, this giant walked on only one foot, and that foot was his right foot. His right foot was placed solidly on a rocky ledge, which ran its course along the side of a solid stone mountain. The left leg, which was hanging off the mountainous ledge, was absolutely useless to him. 

I looked at each of these legs for any symbol of who, or what, they represented. And, I noticed that on the right leg were the letters “NSA,” which is the abbreviation for National Security Agency; and on the left leg was this name: “Larry Paige.” Larry Paige is the CEO of Google and as I understand it, he is also the founder of Google, the giant internet search engine.

This giant climbed a little further up the hillside; for he was near to the top of this mountain, and within a very short while, he was at the apex of this stone mountain.

However, once he reached this apex, he quickly began a descent! The ground beneath the giant began to crumble and the descent of the giant was rapid! For, the ground crumbled beneath his feet so rapidly that it became as shifting sands.

I looked again at the giant and I was very surprised to see his new look; for the great giant was no longer a great giant, but was thin, even as thin as metal. And, when he turned to the side, I could see that he was as narrow as a strip of paper, but he was still connected to the wires through a shoulder harness.

However, I saw at that time that the walk of the Google giant began to shift and he was no longer walking on a mountain, but was moving along some rails, like the train rails.  And, his motion was controlled through some switches. Through the switches, his course was manipulated so that he would swiftly change his course from one track to another; and at sudden times, he was brought to swift stops. 

The journey of the Google giant ended at a very thick wall and as I watched his course of travel, I was very surprised to see that he travelled into the solid wall and disappeared. On the solid wall were the words, “World Communism.”

I then heard some as they came and said, “What happened to Google?” 

And, others would answer, “Google walked on the Lord’s anointed! Look what the Most High God did to Google!”

Words from our Savior about Google

September 01, 2012

And, so it has been, My Blessed Child, that Google/NSA trampled the name of My servant, Linda Newkirk. They smeared the name of My servant, Linda Newkirk by keeping the lies of their willing servants, Sharon Sobczak, also known as “Sheri Elijah,” and “Elisabeth Nikomia,” and Sherry Shriner, Stew Webb, Pamela Schuffert and others of their lying servants at the top of the Google search engine and other search engines. And, as time passed, they have raised up many others to spread hate and vicious lies, and they have victimized My servant, Linda Newkirk, all over the world. And, all over the world, they have caused many people to believe their hate and wild accusations, the vicious lies of their willing servants. And, because of their lies and blasphemous false charges, they have turned many away from My kingdom works of Revelation Twelve.  

Therefore, I tell you a thing a new thing.  In one day, many will come and they will say, “What happened to NSA?” And, they will look and they will behold a very great hole in the earth.  And, they will stare into that great hole and they will say, “Oh, NSA, they went there! What happened to NSA?” 
'

And, others will say, “This is what happened to NSA:  The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, was wroth with NSA; for they colluded with their evil giant, Google, to destroy the good name of his servant, Linda Newkirk. Through their years of spreading lies and hate and malice towards His servant, Linda Newkirk, they turned many away from the truths of His Kingdom. And, God Almighty, yes Jesus, Most High God, was wroth with NSA, and He was wroth with Google and He destroyed them both! 

And, then He turned His eyes upon those servants of Google, NSA and the CIA, upon the ones, whom they used to lie and to spread hate against His servant, Linda Newkirk, and one by one he cut them down as twigs until not one of them remained.  This is what Jehovah, Yahweh, Most High God, God Almighty, did to the enemies of Linda Newkirk and to those, who sought to destroy His kingdom in its infancy, even before it could be born.”   These are the words that they will say.

For, Linda Newkirk is the earth mother of My holy son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve.  Woe, woe, woe to those, who have done this great evil to My servant, Linda Newkirk, and they will not repent, but have hardened their hearts and have stiffened their necks.

I am Jesus, Savior, I am Yahweh, Jehovah, Most High God! Hear Me this day; for My words are now written in stone about these, My plans, and I will surely accomplish them!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of September, 2012,

Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies