Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Miracles




“As I prayed and as the holy and precious son of our Savior, the holy manchild, began to work on this man, I could see that his problems were not just limited to his blood sugar levels.  Immediately, I saw three blockages in blood vessels around his heart. As I prayed, the holy manchild just rolled these blockages out of this man’s blood vessels and he opened up these vessels.” – Linda Newkirk

From  The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 82, Con’t
 __________________
More Miracles

Now, I will proceed to tell you about more miracles
The Healing of the painful joint!
My Dear Ones, there came a woman, who had suffered a fall and had injured her arm.  As I prayed over her, and as the holy manchild ministered to her, I could see inside her troubled joint, that there was a ligament, or tendon, which was detached from the bone.  I could also see a round ball, like a cyst and some fluid, which the holy manchild released. The ligament or tendon was re-attached to the bone and the woman was healed. BLESSED IS THE NAME OF JESUS!

The Precious Baby is Saved!
I must tell you also about a precious friend, who was about to lose her baby.  When I prayed, the holy manchild showed me what the problem was, as she was going into labor.  There was a tear in some tissue and this tear, or rip, was causing bleeding. But, as I watched, the holy manchild went and repaired this rip, or tear, and this baby was saved. 
This precious woman would later tell me that in the early morning hours, she sensed the presence of angels in her room and at that time, she knew that she was healed and that her baby was saved.  This woman was in a nation, which is very far from us.  GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO OUR BLESSED SAVIOUR FOREVER AND EVER. THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES IN OUR SAVIOUR’S WORK.
                      Fibromyalgia healed and occluded vessel opened
Then, one morning as I was driving into town, the Spirit of God told me to stop at a certain house and to pray for a certain woman. Yet, when I stopped, they were not yet awake, so I then went on into town. And, when I came back through, on my way home, and passed this house, the Spirit of God told me to turn around and to go back and to pray for this woman.  So, I turned my vehicle around and went back.
When this woman came to the door, she began to tell me how sick she had been, that her feet had been so painful and swollen and that her doctor had also diagnosed her with the very painful and debilitating disease of fibromyalgia.
As I began to pray for her, I could see that the holy manchild had also entered into her body and he was so happy. I could hear his precious, little child laugh and I could see his many eyes.  I do not know if I have told you about the many eyes, which the holy manchild has in this spirit body, but for a fact he has many and he sees in all directions. Oh, so precious is this holy son of our Savior.
As the holy manchild worked on this woman, I could see what he was seeing and he was working on the very painful parts of her body, which were greatly inflamed because of the fibromyalgia.  Then, I saw that there was a blockage in her lower body, that a tube was blocked; and then I saw the manchild remove this blockage. 
When the holy manchild was through, I asked this woman about her pain and she told me that she had none.  Then, as I was praying for her again before I left, her husband grabbed my arm, and as he grabbed my arm, I saw four entities flee out of his body.  Then, I heard the holy manchild say, “He will feel better now.” GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO OUR BLESSED SAVIOR FOREVER AND EVER.
Multiple Healings
Then, there came a man to my house, who was to repair my air conditioner.  I saw that he was really struggling to breathe.  His stomach was also very large and extended. 
During the course of my speaking with this man, he told me that he had been to the doctor the day before and that he was concerned that the doctor would put him on medicine to control his blood sugar; and he commented that he really did not want to be on this medicine. So, I asked him if he would like for me to pray for him before he left; and he later indicated to me that he would like this.
As I prayed and as the holy and precious son of our Savior, the holy manchild, began to work on this man, I could see that his problems were not just limited to his blood sugar levels.  Immediately, I saw three blockages in blood vessels around his heart. As I prayed, the holy manchild just rolled these blockages out of this man’s blood vessels and he opened up these vessels.
Then, the holy manchild showed me that this man had a partial occlusion in his pancreatic duct and that this partial occlusion was caused by the buildup of scar tissue. And, then I saw that the holy manchild removed this scar tissue and opened up this duct.
Next, I saw that the bile duct was also nearly occluded and this man had many liver and bile stones; and then the holy manchild went to work clearing out this bile duct and removing great numbers of stones from this man’s liver and bile duct.
Then, the holy manchild showed me that tiny tubules in this man’s kidneys were stopped up and he began to clean out these tubules.  GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO OUR BLESSED SAVIOR FOREVER AND EVER. TO JESUS IS ALL THE GLORY, ALL THE POWER, ALL THE HONOR AND ALL OF THE PRAISES FOREVER AND EVER. BLESSED IS HIS HOLY NAME.
This man left and as he was up near his truck, I called him back and said to him, “How is your breathing now?”  And, he said, “My breathing is fine now.”
The holy manchild  had shown me that one of the three partially occluded blood vessels, which was very near to the heart of this man, was 90% occluded.  This man was in serious condition and very close to heart attack status.
And, in addition to these many miracles, our Savior has answered so many prayers on behalf of others, and He has answered these prayers so very quickly, even in some cases within minutes, or seconds. I AM SO AMAZED AT THE GREAT WONDERS AND MIRACLES OF OUR SAVIOR AND I STAND IN AWE OF THE PRECIOUS WORK OF THE HOLY MANCHILD.
My Dear Ones, make a printed copy of this message and keep this printed copy nearby so that you can read it over and over again.  As the days go by, you will tend to forget much of what you have read here, but, my Dear Ones, you need to remember what I have shown you in this message. For, these words come from my heart to you. I have also directed you to some very important Bible teachings  which are so relevant to the end-times and to our eternal salvation.
I love you all so very much and so want to see you receive your own holy manchild, but you must prepare yourselves spiritually. Make your hearts ready; for we do not know when these holy babes of light and fire could come down. But we do know that this will happen very unexpectedly.
Linda Newkirk
PS Make copies of this message and give to some others, who love our Savior.  Or, send them copies through e-mail, if they have a computer. In this way, you can be a very great help with these works.

LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website: http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com

Navigate Back To The:
From The Mountain Home Page


Navigate To The:
Book 12 Page




Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved