Monday, September 16, 2013

The Wise Virgins, Part II cont

“And, the fire and the power and the glory that I have given you through My Holy Son, who is within you, shall be known about all over the earth.  And, the mockers will either repent, or be destroyed in their evils; for they have called what is good, bad; and what is holy, they have profaned!”  - Father Yahweh

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 89
______________
The Wise Virgins, Part II cont
 



“And, they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3
The Five Wise Virgins
Our Savior’s Message Continued
May 31, 2012
My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God; and I come back to you; for I know that your heart is overflowing with excitement and great joy about what is and what is to come.
For, you could not have imagined such a thing, that the glory of the manchild, who is to be within some of you, should appear in the sky as heavenly bodies. And, yes! This is one very great mystery! But it should not be a mystery; for I have told you that you shall shine as the stars of heaven!
But, behold the signs in the heavens!  Signs of My kingdom come and My will be done in the earth as it is in heaven! Signs of My very first firstfruits!  For, even as the sun is also called the virgin of light, these are also called virgins of light; for they are five, wise virgins. And, their light shall be as the light of the sun; and their fire shall be as the fire of the sun. And, their presence opposes evil of every sort.
And, their presence means that this power and this glory will also grow within these five, wise virgins. And, as this power and this presence grows within these wise ones, who are all now in the earth, so great will be the upheavals in the earth.  So great will be My great judgments against the wickedness in this earth.
Hear Me now, My Blessed Child; for among these five, you shall be birthed firstly into your power and into your freedom.  For, you are firstly the spiritual mother of My people all over the world.  Secondly, you are the earth mother of My Holy Son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve; and thirdly, you are one of the two witnesses.
And, the fire and the power and the glory that I have given you through My Holy Son, who is within you, shall be known about all over the earth.  And, the mockers will either repent, or be destroyed in their evils; for they have called what is good, bad; and what is holy, they have profaned!
Yes, the signs of My kingdom are in the earth and these signs will not leave, or be moved, not now, and not for many years. For, these are My righteous ones, and I shall rule the earth through My Son, who is within these wise ones.  For, I shall give these powers above all others.”
I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of May, 2012,
                                                                                   Linda Newkirk
“And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3

go to : prophecies