Sunday, September 15, 2013

President Obama and the Fast Dance!


“Repent and get spiritually clean before our Lord and God; for many souls are about to exit this planet.  You will either go into the flames or into the light of God.  Jesus loves and Jesus forgives! Call out to Him with your whole heart; and He will hear you! Blessed is His Holy Name!” – Linda Newkirk



From The Mountain Prophecies

Book 12, Chapter 88
______________

President Obama and the fast dance!


Dear Ones, for the past two nights, I had two separate visions about President Obama. In the first vision, I saw President Obama walk past me; and as he walked past me, I saw that a woman, who was sitting on the floor, had covered her nose with a clothes pin.

I looked at President Obama and he was wearing two big, black shoes.  In the past, our Savior has shown me the two shoes of President Obama; and one shoe was a Rothschild shoe and the other shoe was a Rockefeller shoe.

But, on close examination of his two shoes in this vision, I could see that President Obama now wears two Rothschild shoes.  In other words, the Rockefellers no longer have any influence over his walk, but he is totally sold out to The Rothschild’s.

In that vision, I looked beneath both of his shoes and there were two, solid, round rings of gold, one ring of gold beneath each heal and one ring of solid gold beneath the front parts of each foot. 

Then, suddenly, President Obama began to do a very fancy dance, much like a Michal Jackson dance and it was a fast dance.  As I watched him doing this dance, I also knew that this dance signals very bad news for this nation.

However, last night, as I was praying, I saw President Obama again; and in that vision, I saw that his right leg had a very great infection in it.  Then, at that moment, I thought of the woman, who had placed a clothes pin on her nose as President Obama was passing her. Apparently, she has smelled something stinky!

So, with the revelation of the infection in his right leg, I wondered about that “stinky smell”, which was offensive to the woman in the other vision. 

And, shortly thereafter, our Savior gave me another vision; and in this vision I saw that this great infection broke open. That infection broke open and it began to roll down his pants leg and onto the floor. But, still I wondered about that terrible infection in his leg.

Then, I saw the President in a large round room. And, there all around him were dead bodies. These dead bodies were in varying states of decay. There were many dead people; and I knew that he had murdered all of them! Yes, that is one stinky mess; for only our Savior

A 21111 or more and more of an end to an end to end if end the war of two knew what we’re made of this is the only reason that they had a long ways of doing the same way as a result of this is what is the only ones that had the><<<<<><head>>

What is it the right of way that is that it has a channel said that there are no one knows how many he has murdered.

But, that was not the most shocking thing about that vision.  As I looked past the dead bodies, which were strewn around that round room, I saw that there were many hallways, which went in all directions from that round room. And, those hallways were filled with long, long lines of empty coffins.  I could not even begin to count the number of coffins; for they were so numerous; and these long hallways of empty coffins just seemed to go on without end. At least, I could not see any end to them.

Were there hundreds of thousands of coffins, or were there millions of coffins? I do not know the numbers! But, our Savior is showing these empty coffins. These coffins are prepared and they are about to be filled.

Surely, the time is at hand when President Obama and his handlers and subordinates will fill them.  Dear Ones, wake up to this fact.  A very great killing is coming to America! Repent now, while you still have time; for soon, many souls will exit the earth.

Jesus saves; and only He can save you. Besides Him, there is no Savior. Jesus loves you and He forgives.  Blessed is His Holy Name!  Call upon Him with your whole heart; and He will hear your cries. He will help you!

Within the last few years, our Savior has given me many visions and I have repeatedly been shocked to see how quickly many of them came to pass.  I have not written about some of them, but a brother, who often prays with me over the phone, is aware of many of these visions and how quickly some of them have come to pass. Therefore, I warn you that there is a great plot to fill these coffins and soon they will be filled. A great killing is about to hit America; and this killing will be orchestrated by the Rothschild man, his many cohorts and his man in the White House.

I must also add another very important piece of information about the above vision of the dead bodies in the round room.  In the center of these dead bodies, in that round room, there was a small mountain of gold coins. 

Do these gold coins represent the Rothschild payoff to President Obama for his part in these killings?  Remember the solid, gold rings beneath his black, dancing shoes?  Remember, as well, that he now has a solid allegiance to the Rothschild man and no longer has any allegiance to the Rockefellers. Remember the words of warning in the Book of Daniel about the antichrist: “he will divide the land for gain.”

We have come to that time, Dear Ones, the time of “the stork and the storm.” A Dear Brother had a dream some years ago; and these few words were in his dream: “a stork and a storm.”  The stork has come. The babies have been born! And, now comes the storm!  Prepare for hard times.  Repent and get spiritually clean before our Lord and God; for many souls are about to exit this planet.  You will either go into the flames or into the light of God.  Jesus loves and Jesus forgives! Call out to Him with your whole heart; and He will hear you! Blessed is His Holy Name!

I thank each of you, who has come forth to help in the building of this House or Prayer.  There remains much work to do on the inside, but we are truly making progress. And, there remains much work to do on this land to make it a place for those of you, who will come here. 

I will do what I am able to do, in collecting camping supplies. Only the Lord knows what He will do, but we do not have much time before we see the world economic collapse.  I thank you faithful one for helping me with this great work. 

I love you all very much!

Jesus is our Only Way. Blessed is His Holy Name.

Linda
e-mail:lnewkirk_46@msn.com
 LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website: http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com

Navigate Back To The:
From The Mountain Home Page

Navigate To The:
Book 12 Page

Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.