Sunday, September 8, 2013

“I will Cast Down your Idols, Oh America!”



“Now, I tell you these things, and be wise; for Satan is wise.  Satan is Lord over the entertainment industry. He is lord over illusion. He is lord over showmanship in the earth. He is lord over many singers and entertainers, who sell their souls to him.” – Father Yahweh  



From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 86, Part I cont
                                                      --------------------
Message from our Father in Heaven
February 12, 2012
“I will cast down your idols, Oh America!”

What does our Savior have to say about these terrible sacrifices?  I tell you that these are His words to me; for even as I write this message to you, He is now speaking to me. He is saying to me, “My Little One, many will come and many will believe the lies of the Satanists. Many will fall under their control for money, power and showmanship. Yes, truly, many have already fallen to them! 
Now, I tell you these things, and be wise; for Satan is wise.  Satan is Lord over the entertainment industry. He is lord over illusion. He is lord over showmanship in the earth. He is lord over many singers and entertainers, who sell their souls to him. 
He has laid down his bait and they have swallowed his bait; and he has made them his slaves, either willingly, or unwillingly. But, now, he is calling in their numbers. 
He is gathering unto himself his own sacrifices.  You have seen it, my Blessed Child; and you have now warned them. For, I have stirred up your heart to witness such terrible truths.  The rampage is on; and this will only escalate.  He will have only those, who will bring him glory and who will glorify his purposes in the earth.”
“Yet, Father, these were glorifying his purposes through their drug use.”
“Even so, my Blessed Child, they were unstable cards in his house of the entertainment rulers.  They were all found to be living sacrifices, but these few are only a very few.  This great satanic sacrifice is escalating all over the world; and I have caused you to see but three.  However, if you look closely, you will regularly see such sacrifices!”
“Oh, Father, this is so sad! I am so grieved about all of this.”
“My Blessed One, then let one’s talent be to My honor, that I might be glorified in the earth; for if one will not honor Me, the Creator, with such talents, that one will then honor Satan!
How many want to be the next idol? And, in this, I am greatly angered!  For, I will cast down your idols, Oh America! And, I will cause them to be cast down in front of your very eyes. You, oh America, are a nation of idol worshipers, a nation of harlots and whoremongers. 
Yet, when your idols perish in front of your faces, you, knowing that I hate idol worship, love to tell that your idols are in heaven! 
You, oh wretched harlot nation of America, you are falling, even as your idols are falling.  Repent, oh you wicked nation; for my rod of fury is breaking across your very backbone.
Gone with the wind are your treasures, you harlot nation. I, and I Alone, am Most High; and besides Me, there is no God before You.  But, in your midst are gods of demons and devils, who shall deceive, even the elite, if it were possible. 
I am your Creator! I am your Father, oh My people Israel. I am your Father, oh you, who are grafted into the Vine. I, and I, alone am Most High; and I, and I, alone, am Savior. 
Hear Me, oh you people, who languish in your great sins, My great judgments shall catch you unawares.  And, many of you will fall in the midst of your sins and you will not get back up again. 
Idol worship, I loathe!  Lying vanities, I loathe.  Where will you be when I say “never again?”  And, for many of you, this will sooner, rather than later. 
Repent, oh you harlot nation of America!  I am Jesus, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 12th day of February, 2012,
Linda Newkirk

lnewkirk_46@msn.com 
LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website: http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com

Navigate Back To The:
From The Mountain Home Page

Navigate To The:
Book 12 Page

 



Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.