Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Our Savior’s Great Move!



“Oh, you faithful ones, if you sit in a church, in the midst of such a decadent bunch of unrepentant souls, get up and get out now! If you stay there in the midst of the lukewarm and the unrepentant sinners, you will partake of their judgments.” – Linda Newkirk 

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 84, Part II, Cont
_____________
Our Savior’s Great Move!

I tell you a little truth that many of you do not know. About two years past a woman contacted me, who was suffering from Morgellon’s disease.  If you know about this disease, you understand that this is a very terrible disease and is incurable.  But, it is not incurable for our Savior; for He can do all things. 
I sent this woman several holy, anointed prayer cloths; and she was healed of this terrible disease. As she described it, a great heat came over her body and this heat, our Savior’s anointing on these cloths, literally burned up the terrible fibers and implants of this horrific Satanic diseases  Blessed is the Name of our Mighty King, Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  All the glory and honor to our Blessed Savior!
New Bodies For Some,
At or Near the time of the Economic Crash!
Our Savior also blessed this woman in other ways. He gave her some prophetic dreams. I well remember one of the dreams that she shared with me. In this dream she told me that she was in a bank. There had been a run on the banks and she looked ahead of her to see a holy woman, who was standing there. She commented, that in the dream, she knew that this was a holy woman; for she knew that this woman was old, but in her dream she looked very young.
What does this dream mean for us?  Firstly, I believe that this was/is a prophetic dream; and it most certainly seems, that by the time that the markets crash and there is a run on the banks, some will have new bodies.  Glory to our Mighty King forever and ever!   Precious is His Holy Name!
Judgment Coming to the House of the Lord!
My Dear Ones, as I continue to write this message, today is the 9th of December, 2011.  With that stated, I wish to tell you of another vision, which our Savior gave to me about four nights past.  This is a vision of His own house.
In the vision, I was standing with our Savior, up high, very high and looking down.  He was standing behind a podium and in his hand was a  gavel.  I looked down to see that we were situated high above a very large gathering of people; and this gathering was taking place inside a very large, round building.  Inside this very great building were many round rows, which were full of people. So, the rows of people were both before us and behind us; and as I have said, this was no small gathering of people, but indeed a very large gathering.
Great, Unrepentant Sin in the House of the Lord!
At first, I could only see that there were people below, but suddenly I was given telescopic vision and I could look below and see the people very closely, almost as if I were in their faces.  And, what I saw, I did not want to see; for this was not a pleasing sight.  I knew that I was looking at people, but their faces did not look like the faces of people, but faces of monsters, or animals.  For, their faces were overwhelmingly twisted and contorted and many of them had faces of various animals, or demons.
Precious, Little Sheep
Sadly, most of the faces were of these bizarre sorts, but alas, here and there among these with the bizarre countenances, there would be sitting one of a different sort, but all alone.  Such a person would invariably be wearing a clean, or near clean spiritual robe, exhibiting a calm demeanor, the hands folded and the face peaceful. 
I must tell you that in my Spirit, I felt a gasp in looking at these precious ones, who were surrounded by so many of these foul-looking types.  I so wondered about this terrible vision but in the midst of such a vision I felt so helpless and bewildered.
Come out From Among them!
Then, our Savior beat the gavel down on the podium and as His light went out over the heads of the people, He said, “Get you up and get you out!”
I knew that He was speaking to His little sheep, the few humble and quiet ones, who were scattered here and there amidst those, who were full of, and overflowing with, so much unrepentant sin. I felt such despair in my spirit.
Terrible Judgment Coming to the Lord’s House!
Then, after a short while, and I do not know how long that short while could be, or might be in the real world, it seemed as if the flood gates of hell had opened up; and there came forth among the people a river of fiery demons, of many shapes and sizes. And, as these demons descended upon the people, I saw that one half of this great building went dark; and I felt such despair in my spirit, wondering what happened and where they went. 
Still, this vision haunts me; for I know very well what this means.  JUDGMENT IS COMING UPON THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.  OH, WHAT TERRIBLE TIMES AWAIT THE UNREPENTANT. Oh, how dreadful is the spiritual state of the Lord’s house. The House of the Lord is full of every kind of filth and perverse thing!
Oh, you faithful ones, if you sit in a church, in the midst of such a decadent bunch of unrepentant souls, get up and get out now! If you stay there in the midst of the lukewarm and the unrepentant sinners, you will partake of their judgments. 
Hear my cries to you; for these are the warnings of our Savior to you.  “Get up and get out!” He is calling his House to Order. Judgment is coming upon the House of the Lord!  Stay in that holy place. It is far better to be alone than to sit in the midst of the ungodly.

Go to: prophecies