Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Birthing of the Kingdom of our God in the Earth



‘By, that time of approximately 8:00 AM on the other side of the world may have been around 8:00, or a little later on this side of the world, although I do not know that exact time conversion.  But, from all that I can determine, we in the USA, at least in the Central Time Zone, where I live, were still in the 10th day of April when these great earthquakes happened on the other side of the world in the Indian Ocean.  These great earthquakes marked the beginning of a world-changing event, the beginning of the release of the Latter Rain.” – Linda Newkirk

From The Mountain Prophecies
Book 12, Chapter 88
_____________
“The Birthing of the Kingdom of our God in the Earth!”

Greetings to you, Dear and Precious Ones, in the Name of Jesus, our Beloved Savior, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Precious is His Holy Name.
In the last chapter and in previous messages, our Savior told us that HE would begin an important work on the 10th day of April of 2012.  The tenth day of April was in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This Feast Time is significant; for this holy seed, which came down from Heaven during those days, is pure and most certainly without any earthly leaven. That holy seed, which came down from Heaven, also marks the beginning of the Latter Rain.
And, on the night of the 10th day of April, here in the Central time zone, the great shaking began!  It was around 8:00 AM on the other side of the world when the great earthquake hit beneath the Indian Ocean; and two hours later, there came a second earthquake.  Both of these earthquakes measured greater than 8.0 and the initial earthquake was unlike other earthquakes as the movement, which took place within the earth, was of a different nature.
By, that time of approximately 8:00 AM on the other side of the world may have been around 8:00, or a little later on this side of the world, although I do not know that exact time conversion.  But, from all that I can determine, we in the USA, at least in the Central Time Zone, where I live, were still in the 10th day of April when these great earthquakes happened on the other side of the world in the Indian Ocean.  These great earthquakes marked the beginning of a world-changing event, the beginning of the release of the Latter Rain.
Today is the 12th day of May of 2012. Within the past two weeks a Dear Brother did considerable research about these great numbers of earthquakes, which began on the above date, that date being the 10th day of April of 2012.  The timing of the eruption of these great numbers of earthquakes coincides with the release of these holy seeds of light and fire, or with the release of this Latter Rain.
My friend studied the information on this link to obtain the earthquake information: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html.  He told me that prior to the 10th day of April, and even including the 10th day, the average number of earthquakes in the earth, which were of 4.0 magnitude, or greater, was 17.  So, per day, up to and including the 10th day of April, the average number of earthquakes in the whole world, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, was only 17 per day.  Take note of that average number:17.
But, on the 11th day of April, the average number of earthquakes in the earth, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, rose to 106.  That is 106 earthquakes of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, within only one day.
And, the following numbers represent the number of earthquakes of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, for the few consecutive days, which followed the 10th/11th day.
     April 11, 2012…..106 earthquakes, 4.0, or greater
     April 12, 2012……52 earthquakes, 4.0, or greater
     April 13, 2012…..52 earthquakes, 4.0, or greater
     April 14, 2012…..54 earthquakes, 4.0, or greater
     April 15, 2012…..25 earthquakes, 4.0, or greater
The number of earthquakes in the earth, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, in those days, the 10th through the 14th day of April, was 264  earthquakes, altogether.  The average number of earthquakes, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, during these four days, was 65.
Compare this number to the average number of earthquakes, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, during the first ten days of the month of April, 2012. That average number was 17; and since the 14th day of April until the time that my friend gave me this information, the average number of earthquakes in the earth, which were of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, was 26 per day.
So, the average number of these earthquakes, which have been of a  4.0 magnitude, or greater, has increased from an average of 17 per day before this birthing event, to an average of 26 per day, after this event.
But, during those four days, the 11th through the 14th day of April, the days of the great birthing of most of these holy seed, the average number of earthquakes of a 4.0 magnitude, or greater, was 66 earthquakes per day.
My Dear Ones, in previous writings, I have written that early on the morning of the 11th day of April, shortly after 1:00 in the morning, I awoke. I called a friend and we began to pray.  During that early morning time of prayer, the Lord showed me that the holy manchild, who is also the wheels within the wheels, was within the earth; and He showed me that the holy manchild was shaking the whole earth. 
This shaking of the whole earth was a most shocking thing for me to witness; and I really did not know what to think, but knew that something very great was happening.  For, the Lord had already told us that something very important would begin on the 10th day of April of 2012.
It would be some hours later that my friend would call me to tell me of the great earthquakes, which were taking place in the earth.  These great earthquakes surely occurred because the holy, little son of light and fire, the holy little manchild began to spin and to rotate in a very great way. He is 360 degree DNA.  He is light and fire and he moves. He rotates. He spins. This is his nature and the nature of these holy seeds.
I believe that it was late in the afternoon of the 10th day of April that I was in the city and there came a feeling of such instability in my body that I felt that I must lie down. For, there was great a rotating in and around me; and I hurried home that I might rest.  And, over the next two days, I would feel this great instability in my spirit again, but when this hit me again, I understood that the holy, little manchild was moving exceedingly in the earth and that I must rest a great deal.  For, he is not at all human and his ways are not at all like our ways. He is very great in the Kingdom of our God; and He will rule the world with a rod of iron.
 Precious is the Name of our Mighty God; for He is doing a new thing in the whole earth. His Kingdom come and His will be done in the earth as it is in heaven.
I have now given you some background information about the great event, which began on the 10th day of April, even as our Savior told us that it would begin.
But, now I tell you that I awoke around 3:00AM this morning and I felt such sorrow and heaviness in my heart.  I began to pray in the heavenly prayer language that our Savior has given to me, but all what I felt so strongly in my heart was, “Oh, Lord, have mercy on the lost!  Oh, Lord, have mercy on the lost.” And, in my heart I greatly travailed. 
go to; prophecies