Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Third Great Judgment!




“During those terrible days, we prayed; and we saw that our Lord was moved with compassion to delay some of the devastating effects of this terrible oil leak. In response to our prayers, He sent some geographical angels down into that fiery, hot oil mix and He, in His mercy, delayed some of the devastating events, which would have already come to pass! Blessed is His Holy Name!” – Linda Newkirk



From The Mountain Prophecies

Book  12,  Chapter 92
___________________

“The Third Great Judgment!”

The Great Methane Bubble beneath the Gulf of Mexico is melting;

And its’ terrible gases are rolling forth!

Repent, oh you people!



  

Dear Ones, we have entered into the very worst of times; and the great judgments of the Book of Revelation are now unfolding in our midst. The Lord have mercy on all of us in this nation!  For, we have greatly sinned!

Dear Ones, we are all aware of the catastrophic oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico about two years past; and we also know of the great devastation, which was caused by this vast oil leak!

During those terrible days, we prayed; and we saw that our Lord was moved with compassion to delay some of the devastating effects of this terrible oil leak. In response to our prayers, He sent some geographical angels down into that fiery, hot oil mix and He, in His mercy, delayed some of the devastating events, which would have already come to pass! Blessed is His Holy Name!

At the time of that terrible oil leak, some of us also read about a very great lake of frozen methane gas, which lies beneath the Gulf of Mexico.  Some geologists warned that this hot oil could leak into that lake of frozen methane gas and melt the frozen gas, causing this great and massive methane lake to rupture!  Our Savior also warned us about this great hazard!

We have seen the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina as this terrible storm ripped through New Orleans. And, we have seen the devastating effects of this great oil spill, and how the Gulf of Mexico has been systematically destroyed.

Due to the great contamination of the Gulf of Mexico through this oil spill, all of the seafood, which comes from that Gulf, is now suspect.  Many reports have been issued, which have revealed that the seafood from this Gulf is plagued with all manner of cancers and skin sores.  Truly, the whole Gulf of Mexico is greatly contaminated. But, now the people face an every greater danger and that danger is from the frozen methane lake, which is quickly melting.

Read our Savior’s words and weep; for the bowls of judgments are now being poured out upon this wicked nation; and the just will surely suffer alongside the unjust!

Message from our Savoir

A great call to repentance: America is burning!

The Melting of the great, frozen, methane lake:

The Third Great Judgment for Louisiana and for this nation!

June 30, 2012



My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, yes Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! I tell you again, that I am One and the Same!  I am your Savior! I am your Redeemer; and I am Most High God; and besides Me, there is none! But, there come those, who wish to quibble, who wish to find fault and who wish to dispute the truth of who I am! And some say, “She speaks to another Jesus! She hears from another God!”  But, I tell you, My Blessed Child, that among these very mockers are those, who speak to another god. They speak to another Jesus! For, I am not found among them; and these include some of your biggest critics, who control the churches, and who mock these works.

But, now, My Blessed Child, I come to you and I tell you a very important thing!  And, this very important word is about to accelerate all of My judgments in the earth! Yes, people will look here and they will look there and they will say, “Oh, look at these Satanists! Oh, look what they do!” But, I tell you this! Hear Me in this! For, I am empowering the Satanists over you! 

Just as I raised up Nebuchadnezzar and I empowered Nebuchadnezzar to come forward and to overrun and defeat My people, who did evil and who would not heed the warnings of My prophets, I have now raised up another in your midst!  Indeed, he is Satan’s choice and Satan has put him over you through his secret organizations. But, I tell you now that I control Satan!  He does what I allow and what I command!

I wrote the Book of Revelation; and I have spoken through My prophets down through the ages, for this is what My people chose. And, I have honored their choices!

The antichrist in our midst!

But now, hear Me in this!  Make no mistake about it!  Barack Obama is the antichrist!  Whine all you want! Be in denial all that you want, but you will not change who he is; and you will not change the fact that I put him over you!

He is your worst nightmare, oh America; for he will burn you down and laugh as he sees you burning!  He has no allegiance to America; for his allegiance is to Satan; and this man’s heart is set upon his rule of the whole world!

“The Time of the Burning!”

You, oh America, are but fodder for his fires, you wicked and adulterous peoples of America!  And, burn you will!  Yes, you will burn; and the fires will spread all across this nation, even before the nukes come!  Yes, you will burn, oh America!  For, you will not repent!  And, because you will not repent; and I have called out to you for many years to repent of your evil ways, and you will not hear My cries, I tell you that you will burn! (The Lord warned the prophet, Dmitri Duduman, that America will burn. We have now come to that time!)

                        Terrible Droughts and Famines!

And, the famines, great famines, will begin to rip across this land, from one city to another and from one part of this land to another! In years past, I warned you through My words, which I gave to My servant, Linda Newkirk. I told you that if you would not repent that I would dry up your corn fields, that I would bring famines; and you would not hear! You would not believe!

Now come the famines, and you can see it at your door! For, the droughts are so great!  And, now the great fires come, yet few of you can see them, and these fires continue on! Now comes also the time when your antichrist president will wallow in his victories! For, now comes also the time when he is coming into his power!

The Fall of America!

What will you do, oh you decadent nation of America?  You will fall! America will fall!  Yes, America will fall, and all over the world, the people will shudder!  They will panic!  They will fear with a great fear! For, they shall soon say, “America is fallen!” Yes, the whore of the world is fallen! That old wicked woman, who made the world to drink of the cup of her perversions, has fallen! 

Yet, not all will fear, but only those nations, who have depended upon you, will fear!  Many will rejoice!  Many will be joyful! They will be glad; for you, oh decadent nation of America have terrorized many nations!

Terrors From the South!

Now comes the time, and it is at your door, when many nations shall terrorize you, oh nation of America! For, as you have sown, so shall you reap!

The wind is coming! Yes, a very great wind from the South is coming!  A very great Southerly wind will come upon this nation and this wind from the South will greatly trouble you! 


Yes, the King of the South will rise up and he will collect his own nations; and they shall rise up to defeat and to overthrow this nation, not through war, not yet through war, but soon through war! However, at this time, they shall rise up; and soon, en masse, they will rise up to overthrow the dollar!  And, this wind will blow hot!  This wind will blow upon you with a great force and this great wind will cause you to suffer an irreparable crack in the economy of this nation. And, the rumbles of this great wind shall crash and crack and beat and dissolve, beat and dissolve, pound and pummel the very economic structure of this nation!
go to: prophecies