Friday, September 20, 2013

The Works of the Antichrist



“Yes, Barack Obama is a man with a great plan; but remember: I wrote the plan! I put him over you, oh America; for I am going to use him to break your pride! I am going to use him to break your haughtiness. I am going to use him to break your economy! I am going to use him to fill up your concentration camps! I am going to use him to haul you off as slaves, oh you rebellious house!  I am going to use him to further pollute you, oh Nation of America; for he hates you, oh wicked nation; and I will drive his hate towards you until he sees you in flames from one end of this nation to the other, from north to south and from east to west!” – Father Yahweh


From The Mountain Prophecies
Book  12,  Chapter 92 cont
_________________

The Works of the Antichrist!

But, do not be alarmed when you see your president bow to them all; for he is not after your approval. He is after their glory!  He is after their support! He is after their admiration; for he champions their causes! He is their man and he is your great enemy, oh America!
Yes, America, your president is the antichrist! He came out of Europe! In Europe, he was conceived and through the European Satanic elite, he was born!  But, he is truly a man without a country; and because he is a man without a country, he is loyal to no country!  His eyes are on the prize of world governance; for while he bows today to ingratiate himself to foreign rulers, tomorrow he will require that they all bow to him.
 
The Fulfillment of Our Savior’s words!

Yes, Barack Obama is a man with a great plan; but remember: I wrote the plan! I put him over you, oh America; for I am going to use him to break your pride! I am going to use him to break your haughtiness. I am going to use him to break your economy! I am going to use him to fill up your concentration camps! I am going to use him to haul you off as slaves, oh you rebellious house!  I am going to use him to further pollute you, oh Nation of America; for he hates you, oh wicked nation; and I will drive his hate towards you until he sees you in flames from one end of this nation to the other, from north to south and from east to west!

The Price of Rebellion

You will not repent, oh you wicked nation of America!  You will not heed My calls to repent, or perish!  You will not bow a knee to Me, to the Creator of All Things, but you will bow a knee to him!  And, many of you will take his mark and will worship him, just to have food on your tables.  For, you will not honor Me and My word! You will not repent!  Therefore, you will worship him and you will lose your souls!  For, you have loved evil! You have no regard for what is right! You love a lie!  You love every perverted thing; and you will perish in your wicked ways!

go to: prophecies