Friday, September 6, 2013

The Derivatives Market, A Sea of Floating Debt!



The Derivatives Scheme Orchestrated through London!
“Our Savior gives me a very short telescope and I look to the other side of this bridge and into an open window. There sits the Queen of England and she is in a chair opposite the desk of the Rothschild man.  He is smoking a fat cigar and on side of the cigar are the words, “Gone with the wind.”  - Linda Newkirk
    
From The Mountain Prophecies
 Book 12, Chapter 85 (cont)
 ____________
The Derivatives Market!
A Sea of Floating Debt!

This is what our Savior is showing at this moment on this day of December 10, 2011. Even as I am writing this update, He is giving me the following vision.
 Through a doorway, I now enter into the back of this big lizard, the crocodile, who mangled the right front leg of the bull, and I find myself on a bridge, but a very unstable, floating bridge. This bridge is floating wildly; and I am holding onto the sides of this bridge so that I do not fall, for this is a very shaky bridge.  On the bridge, I see the word, “derivatives,” and wonder what more our Savior wishes to show me.
The Derivatives Scheme Orchestrated through London!
Our Savior gives me a very short telescope and I look to the other side of this bridge and into an open window. There sits the Queen of England and she is in a chair opposite the desk of the Rothschild man.  He is smoking a fat cigar and on side of the cigar are the words, “Gone with the wind.” 
The Queen sniffs as if she is about to cry and then she sheds one tear. She pulls out a new, clean handkerchief and spits a big wad of something into the handkerchief, which is brown and gooey.  Then, she puts the handkerchief into her pocket and looks out the window at this bridge that I stand on, but she does not see me. 
“Well, there is no other choice,” she ways, “we must fold it up. We have inspired and we have acquired, but now the flow is low, so it must go.  Then, she takes a knife, oh a butter knife and she puts some butter on a piece of toast. As she takes a bite of the toast, she says, “It is toast, this false market. It rode and it spelled and it was felled as it should have been. A useless tree, so we must be free of the hassle of this bad baggage, so rescind the orders to put and to sell, that we may quell the rumors of the many tumors. We will halt the grind until we find a better way to stay atop the backs of the people, the ignorant sheeple, whose behinds are nothing but fodder for the greater plan. Who can win against us? We are the privileged, the chosen ones, so put a sword into the leg, which is sick and swollen and bloated with air! No defense needed, but as time is speeded, call the shot. Take the wins and close the door.” And with those words, she got up, took her purse, and left in haste.
The Sinking of the Derivatives Market!
And, I being on this bridge and seeing it sway now so violently amidst the terrible and destabilizing waves, wondered if I would get off before this derivatives bridge sunk beneath the waves of terrible unrest.
But, I did not get off the bridge before a great sinking began to take place all around me. For, as I was seeking to exit the bridge, it seemed as if someone flushed a giant toilet and down, down, down went the turbulent waves. Everything was carried down, suddenly and unexpectedly.
I stood on the edge of this bridge now, the turbulence gone, and I looked down into a great abyss. I gasped to see a great void beneath me. Everything was gone!
As I looked at this great loss, I said to our Savior, “My Lord, when did they order the mangling of this derivatives leg?”  And, I then looked at the back of the Queen; for she was walking towards a waiting limo and as she was about to get into the limo, I saw her drop a piece of paper; and this paper fell behind her. 
From my distance on the bridge, I could see the writing on the note and I knew that the writing was the answer to my question: “When did they order the mangling of this derivatives leg?”
Suddenly, I was given telescopic vision and I could now see the answer to my above question: “When did they order the mangling of the derivatives leg,” and the answer on the paper, which was dropped by the Queen plainly told me, “yesterday.” The mangling was ordered some time ago. That right front leg of the Wall Street Bull has now been mangled!
I remind you again, that after the mangling of this right, front leg of the Wall Street Bull, the Wall Street Market will “rally” for a short while; and then suddenly, and without any notice whatsoever, the back legs of the bull will fall through the floor.  We are now in the rallying stage. Lately, Wall Street has been in a steady climb; and this, too, is like looking at the theater of the absurd, considering the financial struggles of so many nations and the downgrade of the U.S. dollar. How long do we have? I believe that the following vision will give us some understanding!.
Stalling the Stock Market Crash!
The Presidential Race
I wish to take you back to a vision, which our Savior gave to me in the Spring of 2011.  In that vision, I saw President Obama. He was standing on a ledge and was reaching back behind him to hold onto a wall, and this wall was about to make a turn, almost a quick half circle.
A Very Narrow Margin!
He was facing outward, holding onto this wall. As he moved around the half circle of the wall, as it was turning, the ledge on which he was standing became increasingly narrower, until the ledge became so very narrow that I wondered how he could possibly be holding on. I thought that he would surely take a fall at any moment, but he continued to hold on. 
The Presidency: Obama will go back in!
Suddenly, just when I truly believed that he would fall off the ledge, which had become so very narrow, and I marveled that he was hanging on at all, he jumped off the ledge and ran across the White House lawn, grabbed Michelle’s hand, their arms held high, and they both ran towards the White House. 
Up ahead, I could see bright streamers and festive, party decorations. But, amazingly, I could now understand what I had been seeing in the vision. For, in great glee, they ran towards the White House, and Obama shouted, “We won! We won!” Within about two weeks of this vision, Obama announced that he would seek a second term.
I tell you about this vision, for many believe that he may not complete his election before he and more of his communist controllers pull the plug on this nation through a martial law scenario.  But, from the above vision, we see that he will carry out his election.  Most certainly, our Savior is showing us that Obama will be elected again, yet through a very narrow margin. That narrow margin is the “narrow ledge.”
The Timing of the Stock Market Crash!
What does this mean regarding the world stock market crash? It means that this crash may very well be postponed until after his election. If this market crashes before Obama’s re-election the Queen of England and hers Rothschild buddy could lose their prince.  But, they will not lose him as our Savior has already established the truth regarding the Jew/Muslim/Satanist Antichrist, who is now in office.  Yes, he will finish his job, for he is the Antichrist! Our Savior has shown me this truth in many, many visions. 
Are you ready for the concentration camps?  There is precious, little time.

go to: prophecies