Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Invitation to Overcome Temptation

                                                      ---

The  Invitation  To  Overcome  Temptation
November  11,  2015

Clare du Bois: The  blessing  and  peace  of  our  Lord  Jesus  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.


JESUS: It  is  My  love  that  will  lead  you  to  repentance  and  abandoning  your  sins.    And  it  is  there  for  you  when  you  want  it.    I'm  not  your  father,  nor  your  pastor,  nor  your  wife  or  husband,  or  any  relative  that's  treated  you  with  disrespect,  contempt  and  harsh  legalisms.    I  am  your  loving  and  tender  God,  committed  to  helping  you  through  this  earthly  journey  and  into  My  arms  in  Heaven.

You  cannot  do  it  alone,  you  must  have  My  Grace. You must  know  My  Love  before  you  can  Love  others.    You  say  you  love,  but  you  are  full  of  condemnation  of  others.    Why  is  that?   Because  you've  never  known  My  love,  because  those  who  were  to  love  you  as  I  do,  failed.    They  condemned  and  bullied  and  coerced  and manipulated  you  into  religion, because  they  didn't  know  My  Love  either.    They  have  caused  you  to  live  by  a  rulebook not by love.    What  does  My  Word  say  about  that?    "If  I have  the  gift  of  prophecy  and  can  fathom  all  mysteries  and  all  knowledge,  and  if  I  have  a  faith  that  can  move  mountains,  but  do  not  have  love,  I  am  nothing."    I  Cor. 13:2
 

Come  to  Me.    I  am  calling  out  to  you. Please,  lay  down  your weapons  against  My  Body  and  embrace  Me  for  who  I  AM.    I  did not  come  into  the  world  to  condemn  the  world, but  to  save  it.   I  permitted  My  hands  and  feet  to  be  nailed  to  the  cross  to  present  a  picture  of  My  Love  for  you,  but  men  have  distorted  My  Love  into  a  cold-­‐hearted  religion  full  of  do's  and  don'ts.    

I  only  have  one  doand  one  don't: don't judge your  brother  and  love your  brother  as  I  have  loved  you.  But  if  you  still  do  not  know  My  Love, how  then  can  you  love  your  brother?    It  is  My  Love  that  is  calling  out  to  you,  and  it  is  My  Love  you  have  been  shutting  out  and  condemning.    Love  is  patient,  love  is  kind.  It  does  not  envy,  it  does  not  boast,  it  is  not  proud. It  does  not  dishonor  others,  it  is  not  self-­‐seeking.  I  Cor.  13:4-­‐5

Consider  your  ways  children!  Consider  your  ways  and  the  fruits  of  your  lives.    Consider  those  things  you  are  terrified  others  will  find  out  about  you.    Consider  that  I  came  to  deliver  you  from  evil.  But  you  must  come  to  Me  unconditionally,  with  open arms  and  open  hearts  and  receive  My  unconditional  love  for  you.    Then  you  can  go  out  and  love  everyone, even  as  I  have  loved  you.

I  DO  NOT  SAY  THIS  LIGHTLY.    YOUR  TIME  ON  THIS  EARTH  IS  COMING  TO  A  CLOSE.  THE  FINALS  ARE  TAKING  PLACE  NOW.  THE  ONLY  QUESTION  YOU  MUST  ANSWER  CORRECTLY  IS  SIMPLY, DID  YOU  LEARN  HOW  TO  LOVE?"


This is an excerpt, for the full text, go here

Source:  Heart Dwellers