Friday, November 13, 2015

I Will Rejoice Over You With Singing & Dancing

                                                         ---


The  blessing  and  the  precious  Love  of  our  Lord  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.  

"This  is  about  how  wonderful  you  and  all  My  devoted  Brides 
are.    Simply  wonderful.    Like  the  song says,  Wonderful,  Counselor, Prince  of  Peace,  reflecting  the  great  I  AM.You  all  are fathers and  mothers to  the  needy as  well.    All  of  those  wonderful  qualities  that  Terry (MacAlmon)  sings  about  manifest  in  My  Brides in  different  measures.    

When  you  spend  time  with  someone,  thinking  about  them,  living  with  them,  you  become  just  like  them.  That's  why  I  said  Wonderful.    The  qualities  of  My  Brides  reflect  who  is  inhabiting  their  house,  their  tent.    Indeed-­‐I  am,  and as  a  result,  each  of  you  star-­‐studded  gems  reflect  Me  in  different  ways  according  to your  callings.  Isn't  that  wonderful?    To  Me  it  is.

Out  there  in  the  great  sea  of  humanity  there  are  lights: a  few  here,  a  few  there. They  are  separated  by  great  distances,  sometimes  even  in  tiny  clusters  where  they  support  one  another, like  you  are  here.

But  as  I  look  out  over  humanity  I  see  mostly  darkness; those  who  are  still  the  walking  dead  spiritually’’ 
 
Oh, so  many-too  numerous  to  count. And  I  long  to  find  the  lights  and  those  who  are  longing  to  be  lights  that  I  might  inhabit  them  fully  and  be  a  blessing  to  all  around.  That's  why  I  say  'wonderful.'  That's  why  I  sing  over  you  even  as  it  is  written:

The  LORD  your  God  in  the  midst  of  you  is  mighty;  he  will  save,  he  will  rejoice  over  you  with  joy;  he  will  quiet  you  with  his  love,  he  will  rejoice  over  you  with  singing.  Zephaniah  3:17

Yes, Lord  so  many  times  I  hear  you  singing  the  song  I'm  singing,  except  You’re  singing  it  back  to  me.  I  dare  not  believe  such  things  about  myself.


Why  not?    I'm  believing  them.  I'm  singing  them  over  you  because  of  the  progress  you  have  made  in  yielding  to  Me.    I  do  rejoice  over  you  in  singing, Clare. Please  don’t  doubt  Me.  

I'm  sorry,  Lord.

Oh, doubt  blocks  so  many  wonderful  things  I want  to  convey  to  My  Bride.    Trying  to  keep  the  wraps  on  humility...is  really  futile. Pride  always  finds  a  way, no  matter  how  vigilant  the  soul. You needn't  worry  too  much  about  humbling  yourself,  until  you  see  something  trying  to  overtake  you.  

I  genuinely  liked  it  when  you  sang  songs  from  My  perspective.   I  love  those  songs,  how  you  have  conveyed  My  tenderness  to  others. Yes,  they  are  very,  very  special  to  Me.

Ouch  Lord,  that's  a  sore  spot  right  now.

I  know.

I  got  real silent.  My  heart  began  to  ache  and  tears  well  up  in  my  eyes,  all  because  I  really  miss  singing  and  music.  And  He  was,  of  course,  reading  my  heart.

"Clare,  it's  not  time  yet."  He  whispered,  "But  I  promise  you,  your  time  will  come."

I  began  crying.    I  miss  music  so  much.    It's  funny-­‐I  envisioned  a  lifestyle,  living  in  the  remote  mountains  with  a  small  modest  studio  and  dwelling  overlooking  the  canyon.    Leading  a  life  of  prayer,  writing  songs,  hiking  the  ridges  and  lush  valleys  with  ferns.    Yes,  I  really  do  have  a  dream.    Although  I  thought  I  might  be  exempt  from  the  dreams, because  I  do  love  what  I  am  doing  now  on  YouTube. I  guess  I  was  fooling  myself,  because  there  are  still  other  things  on  my  heart,  yet  to  be  realized.

Oh  yes, My  Love,  I  know  your  dreams  and  you  know  the  author.    Nothing  you  muse  upon  is  strictly  yours,  we  are  too  close.  I  have  put  those  dreams  in  your  heart  for  later  days,  they  still  have  their  time.      And  the  Rapture  has  no  influence  upon  those  dreams  at  all, so  put  that  thought  away!  All  of  you,  My  Brides.

You  know  I already know  how  you  are  going  to  respond  to  this before  you  do,  right? That’s  why  I’m  asking  you  put  away  your  thoughts  about  the  Rapture  interrupting  your  dreams,  because  I  know  all  of  what you  are  thinking  that...”

Yes,  I've  gotten  used  to  that,  almost.    Sometimes  I  pretend  to  slip  one  by  You,

Lord,  but  I  know  better.

My  tender  spouse,  you  have  seen  that  studio. Yes,  you  have  a  vision  of  it,  Clare,  it  is  the  same  one  I  have.    Just  exactly,  high  on  the  rocks  overlooking  the  wild  canyon,  right  at  tree  level  with  the  birds  landing  right  out  side  on  branches,  'chippering'  away  as  you  would  say.    All  your  favorite  creatures  right  outside  your  windows: elk  and  deer,  lions  and  bears,  all  to  be  enjoyed  in  their  native  environment.  Yes, My  Love,  that  vision  is  real...and  if  it  tarries,  wait  for  it.

"For  the  vision  is  yet  for  the  appointed  time;  It  hastens  toward  the  goal  and  it  will  not  fail.  Though  it  tarries,  wait  for  it;  For  it  will  certainly  come,  it  will  not  delay."Habakkuk  2:3

Lord,  You  know  there  are  those  who  would  criticize  my use  of  Scripture here, when  in  fact  You  were  referring  to  something  else  when  it  was  written.

What?    Am  I  not  allowed  to  repeat  Myself??    Oh, you  must  tell  them!    I  have  permission  from  My  Father  in  Heaven  to  repeat  Myself.      As  much  as  I  like,  by  the  way.

I  laughed  and  said,  "What  if  they  don't  believe  me?"

Well,  then,  that's  their  great  misfortune, because  I  quote  that  Scripture  to  many  of  My  people  for  encouragement.    They  are  missing  out  on  a  faith  builder.

You're  funny,  Lord.”

I  am  also  serious  and  it  is  their  great  loss  that  I  cannot  speak  to  them  on  a  personal  level  out  of  the  Scriptures.    I  have  done  that  with  all  of  My  People,  throughout  the  ages.

So  how  do  I  interpret:      "But  know  this  first  of  all,  that  no  prophecy  of  Scripture  is  a  matter  of  one's  own  interpretation?"   2  Peter  1:20

"By  reading  the  rest  of  the  Scripture?"

Oh!  I  go  on  to  say,  For  no  prophecy  was  ever  made  by  an  act  of  human  will,  but  men  moved  by  the  Holy  Spirit  spoke  from  God.

And see,  I  am  speaking  this  to  you  personally. It  is  fresh, from  Me.  As  I  said,  I  have  permission  to  repeat  Myself.

I  have  to  giggle.

Oh, Clare, I  am  so  tired  of  the  boxes  men  put  Me  in.    That  is  why  I  am  against  men's  religions  and  the  way  it  is  manipulated  by  opinion. And  that  opinion  is  usually  protecting  some  kind  of  self-­‐interest.      It  always  ends  up  being  a  box  canyon,  a  dead  end.    But  when  I  return,  I  will  restore  the  faith  to  its  pure  state  and  manipulation  will  not  be  tolerated.    I'm  afraid  you'll  have  to  wait  till  then  to  have  some  peace  and  quiet  from  your  dissenters.

It’ll  be  worth  it,  Lord!!!

But  until  then,  I  want  you  to  trust  Me,  Clare. Though  that  little  piece  of  Heaven  tarries,  I  have  it  in  My  Heart  to  build  it  for  you.

Well, getting  back  to  what  I  was  saying.    My  Brides, I  am  singing  over  you, if  you  will  have  it.    Yes, tenderly  and  jubilantly  I  sing  over  you.    In  this  dark  sea  of  humanity, you  are  my  lights  set  upon  a  hill.    While  the  rest  of  the  world  rejoices  in  the  material  possessions  they  can  acquire,  you  rejoice  in  acquiring  Me.    Do  you  know  just  how  wonderful  that  makes  Me  feel?

My  dear  ones,  imagine  overlooking  a  valley  filled  with  dwellings  and  in  the  whole  valley  there  is  not  one  fire  or  light.    All  is  absolute  darkness.    Imagine,  walking  through  that  valley  and  looking  in  each  tent,  and house,  and  seeing  only  darkness.  And  as  you  continue  to  walk  your  heart  begins  to  ache  for  the  light,  but  again  house  after  house  after  house,  nothing  but  darkness.    Then  you  come  to  a  little  shack,  and  there  inside  is  one  person,  reading  My  Word  by  candlelight and  pondering  to  himself,  how  wonderful  is  his  God.    So, when  I  finally  find  him,  what  do  you  suppose  I  will  do?

Go  in  and  dine  with  him?    

Exactly!    I  will  joyfully  knock  on  that  door  and  inquire  if  I  might  come  in.    And  he  will  joyfully  respond,  "I've  been  waiting  for  You, Lord!"

But  then  imagine: there  are  some  studying  by  the  light  of  the  lamp. I  call  to  them,  I'm  so  happy  to  find you  studying  My  Word  and  thanking  Me  for  what  I've  done  for  you! Can  we  talk? Can  I  sing  over  you?    Can  I  dance  with  you?  It's  in  the  Scriptures...’

And  they  scowl  and  say, God  doesn't  do  those  things  with  men. In  the  Name  of  Jesus, be  gone  you  familiar  spirit!’    And  then  slamthe  door  in  My  face…

Yet  I  have  said,  in  Zeph.  3:17  –“I  rejoice  over  you  –which  literally  means  ‘dance,  skip,  leap,  and  spin  around  in  joy.’  I  dance  with  shouts  of  joy  over  you!

CLARE,  CAN  YOU  IMAGINE  HOW  I  FEEL  WHEN  I  AM  TURNED  AWAY?   AND  WHAT'S  WORSE  YET, IS  THAT  THIS  TEACHING  GOES  OUT  FROM  THIS  MISTAKEN  SOUL AND  HINDERS  OTHERS  FROM  BEING  FREE  WITH  ME.    AND  THOSE  WHO  DEFEND  MY  RIGHT  TO  DO  THESE  THINGS  ARE  PERSECUTED, AS  YOU  ARE.    SO, YOU  SEE,  WHEN  I  FIND  THE  SOUL  WHO  NOT  ONLY  IS  STUDYING  MY  WORD  AND  INVITING  ME  IN  TO  CELEBRATE-­‐OH,  IT  IS  WONDERFUL,  TRULY,  WONDERFUL  FOR  ME.

I  think  I  understand  now  what  You  are  saying, Lord.

That's  all  by  saying  to  you, My  Love-­‐continue  on  in  what  you are  doing. You  bring  Me  great  joy, and  the  Brides  on  this  channel  that  have  harkened  to  My  voice  are  nothing  short  of  'wonderful'  to  Me...because  I  am  permitted  to  dwell  more  fully  in  them, than  those  who  have  turned  Me  away.

For the full text, go here

Source: Heartdwellers