Tuesday, November 17, 2015

If You Love Me ...Rapture... Sexual Temptations, Teaching from Jesus

                                              ---


Clare du Bois: The  Lord’s  protection  and  blessing  is  with  us,  dear Heartdwellers.
  
On  this  channel  and  on  our  websites,  He  is  totally  protecting  us from  some  of  the  sharp  arrows  the  enemy  has  been  launching  into  our  backs.  

And  I  just  want  to  mention  very  quickly,  ‘cause  He  has  a  message  that  has  to  do  with  the  Rapture  that  I  need  to  get  out  to  you  towards  the  end  of  this  teaching.  I  just  want  to  let  you  know  that  there  is  an anti-­‐channel”  and  a  few  channels  that  are  actually  downloading  my  teachings  and  then  criticizing  them.  I  haven’t  really  looked  at  them,  I’ve  just  heard  about them.  So,  if  someone  calling  themselves  Still  Small  Voice,  using my  avatar  and  having  a  channel  that looks  a  lot  like  ours...just  be  aware.  Understand  that  if  you  read  anything  ugly  or  negative,  it  didn’t  come  from  me. And  just  so  you  know,  she  calls  herself  sister  Clare  in  some  of  them,  so  be  careful  please.  And  understand  that  anything  negative  is  not  from  the  Lord,  is  not  from me.

JESUS: Your  biggest  fight  is  intimacy.    If  they  can't  deny  it, they  will  twist  it.  Therefore  you  must  approach  it  in  two  ways,   Scripturally  and  Experientially.    Much  of  the  problem  is  fundamental  ignorance  as  to  how  close  is  closewith  Me.    It  reaches  deep  down  into  the  soul.    Close  is  all-­‐enveloping, like  a  rose  blooming  from  the  inside.    The  seed is  given  at  conversion  and  even  baptism  and  through  the, years  as  the  love  for  Me  is  guarded,  it  blossoms  into  an  all-­‐consuming, fragrant  garden  of  pure  Heavenly  love.    Something  few  experience  on  this   Earth  without  passion  and  sex  entering  in.  

I  do  not  wish  for  anyone  to  be  excluded  from  this  relationship of  pure  intimacy  with  Me.    Understand  that  I  know  you, My  sons  and  daughters.    I  see  what  no  one  else  sees. I  understand  the  makeup  of  your  body,  your  hormones  and  what  your  flesh  fights  against  your  spirit  with.    There  is  NOTHING  to  be  ashamed  of  when  you  are  with  Me.    I  already  know and understand  well  the  challenges  you undergo  day  after  day.

You  will  find  that  even  when  sexuality  assaults  you  in  My  Presence,  I  totally  ignore  it  while  you  put  it  in  its  place.  There  is  a  fierce  demon  of  Lust  assigned  to  the  spiritually-­‐minded. This  demon  is  fierce  and  bent  on  bringing  you  all  down  in  utter  disgrace.    I  see  your  heart,  I  see  your  intention,  I  see  your  struggles  and  the  means  used  to  attack  you  outside  of  yourself.  

Some  of  you  are  more  vulnerable  because  of  your  youth.  Let  Me  explain  it  to  you  this  way.  When  this  urge  tries  to  take  you  over,  picture  yourself  in  front  of  Me,  My  expression  calm  and  compassionate  and  allow  Me  to  say  only  one  thing,  ‘You  know  where  this  came  from,  so  what  are  you  going  to  do  about  it?’ Then, ask  for  My help.    For  if  you  to  crumple into  a  ball  of  shame,  it  only  causes  the  lustful  impulse  to  become  stronger.  When  the  demons  see  they  are  conquering  your  resolve,  they  set  upon  you  with  even  more  force.

Your  best  recourse  is  to  completely  ignore  it  and  change  the  subject.  And  yes, of  course, in  My  Name  bind  spirits of  Lust,  but  also Degradation.  You  see, the  whole  tactic  is  to  degrade  you,  cause  you  guilt  and  shame,  so  you  must  bind  that  as  well.   Then  begin to  worship  Me  and  change  the  subject.    If  you  are  convicted  of  gossip  or  wrongdoing,  confess  it,  ask  for  forgiveness  and  continue  to  worship.    You  should  always  have  some  strongly  anointed  songs  on  hand,  so you  can  change  the  subject  immediately.    

Yes, it  is  humbling.  Yes,  it  is  degrading,  but  if  the  thought  did  not  originate  with  you  and  you  refuse  to  entertain  it,  you  are  innocent  and  without  guilt.  Please, can  we  put  that  to  rest  now?    I  want to  move  on, My  Beloved  ones.

You  have  heard  Me  say,  as  I have  said  many  times  before,  that  the  Rapture  is  soon.    I  have  offered  you  a  new  way  to  handle  the  tensions  involved  in  this  event.  Knowing  it  is  soon  and  planning  your  lives,  pursuing  your  God-­‐given  course  can  be  managed  without  all  this  mystery  and  stress.

Very  simply: LIVE  YOUR  LIVES  IN  OBEDIENCE,  FROM  MOMENT  TO  MOMENT.    If  you  know  you  are  to  go  to  school,  continue  to  go-­‐but  remember,  the  shofar  may  sound  at  any  moment.  If  you  are  getting  married  and  having  children,  continue  on,  obeying  Me  -­‐following  My  Plan  for  your  life.

Refuse,  utterly  refuse  to  get  entangled  in such  specious  arguments  as 'what  if  He  comes  tomorrow,  what  if  He  comes  next  year,  or thirty  years?'

These  are  all  temptations  from  the  enemy  to  dilute  your  effectiveness  right  now, in  this  moment, with  the  calling  I  have  set  before  you.    If  you  have  been  given  visions  about  future  ministry,  future  gifts,  do  not  try  to  fit  them  into  your  human  time  frames.    You  see,  this  is  an  act  of  unbelief.    When  I  tell  you  that  I  am  going  to  do  such  and  such  in  your  life,  I  tell  you  so  you  may  understand  where  I  am  ultimately  taking  you.   NOT  so  that  you  can  stress  and  plan,  question  and  doubt  in  your  own  mind...NOT  so  that  you  can  reason  out  whether  it's  before  or  after  the  Rapture. None  of  this  has  any  bearing  on  the  so-­‐called time  frames  of  Heaven.    None  of  it.

What  I  have  promised  I  will  do  with  you,  I  will  accomplish  with  you.  But  it  will  be  done  in  My  timing  and  My  order.  Once  I  tell  you  what  I  am  going  to  do  with  your  life,  once  I  give  you  the  vision,  bury  it  deep  in  your  heart. Such  a  precious  gift  is  not  for  you  to  know  the  times  and  seasons  of,  or  exactly  how  I  will  go  about  it  and  in  what  order.    Questions  like  these  that  arise  in  your  minds  come  from  the  enemy  or  your  own  double-­‐mindedness  and  insecurity  about  My  ability  to  do  what  I've  promised you.    

Do  you  see  that, My  Loves?    Do  you  understand  the  origin  and  dynamics  of  such  reasonings?    I  tell  you  so  that  you  might  glory  in  My  providence  and  I  how  I  go  about  things.    That  you  might have  a  reference  point  for  those  strong  urges  in  your  souls.    Yes,  you  feel  these  inspirations, because  I  have  put  them  in  your  heart.    My  mother  buried  these  things  in  her  heart.

And  all  who  heard  it  wondered  at  the  things  which  were told  them  by  the  shepherds. But  Mary  treasured  all  these  things,  pondering  them  in  her  heart.    Luke  2:18,19  

And  that  really  caught  my  attention,  guys.  “all  who  heard  it  wondered  at  the  things  which  were  told  them  by  the  shepherds. But  Mary  treasured  all  these  things,  pondering  them  in  her  heart.”


So,  here  you’ve  got wonderment  about  what  they  meant.   Speculations  of  every  kind  accompanied  these  events.    But  Mary  treasured  all  these  things,  pondering  them  in  her  heart.  

She knew  full  well  what  My  plans  were, and  to  her, all  these  things  were  signs  along  the  way  of  the  mystery  and  glory  of  the  incarnation.  She  didn't  question  how  all  would  be  accomplished, rather  she  reveled  in  the  unfolding  of  My  Providential  care, knowing  that  in  due  time  all  that  was  written  in  Scripture  would  come  to  pass.  

This  is  abandonment  to  My  Providence.  It is  supremely  pleasing  to  Me.    It  shows  the  confidence  and  faith  of  a  soul  who  knows  their  maker  is  a  faithful  God.    No  matter  what  conditions  look  like,  no  matter  how  impossible  it  seems,  they  know  that  with  Me,nothing  is  impossible.  

So, I  do  not  give  you  these  inspirations to  do  certain  things  in  the  future, so  that  you  can  enter  into  the  planning  and  manipulate  things.    No, I  give  them  to  you  to  ponder  in your  heart,  to  secure  in  faith that  that  which  I  have  placed  in  your  hearts  I  am  indeed  capable  of  accomplishing.  “’Yes,  Jesus,  I  trust  in  You.when  said  from  the  heart, in  total  conviction, are  the  most  beautiful  words  you  could  ever  say  to  Me.    You  are  saying,  I  know  You, Jesus. I  know  You are  faithful,  I  know  You  are  omnipotent  and  can  do  everything, no  matter  how  difficult. That  nothing  at  all  is  beyond  Your  ability.    And  I  know  that  You  love  me  and  all  You  ordain  for  my  life  springs  from  that  love  that  drove  You  to  be  crucified  on  the  Cross, so  my  purpose  in  life  could  be  fulfilled.


Nothing,  no  Nothing,  is  more  comforting  to  My  Heart  than  to  see  you  believe  and  act  on  these  words  in  a  world  where  God  is  just  a  nebulous, neutral  force  playing  with  peoples  lives  and  the  elements.

So, as  you  progress  through  this  season,  keep  an  eye  on  your  wandering  minds  trying  to  make  sense  of  what  is  going  to  happen, when. Rather, fulfill  My  words  to  you  to  be  vigilant  to  the  needs  of  others  around  you. You  are  placed  strategically  in  an important  place.    Make  every  moment  count,  not  with  useless  speculations,  but  with  the  fullness of  obedience  to  alleviate  the  suffering  around  you  and  bless  those  who  are  less  fortunate  than  you.  

When  I  was  hungry,  you  fed  Me.  When  my  car  wouldn't  start, you  helped  me. When  I  was  slipping  on  the  ice, you  came  to  My  rescue.

Remember  this  from  moment  to  moment  and  day  to  day.      Do  you  see  that  hungry, homeless  person  sitting  in  a  doorway, trying  to  keep  warm?    Get  them  some  hot  food,  spend  time with  them,  bless  them  in  My  Name.    Do  you  see  a  single  mother  struggling  to  get  her  groceries  from  a  snow-­‐packed  driveway  into  the  house  with  her  little  ones  toddling  along? Lend  her  a  hand,  go  out  of  your  way and  shovel  the  snow  off  her  driveway.

Do  you  see  someone  fruitlessly  trying  to  start  their  car  to  go  to  work? Go,  lend  a  hand.    Do  they  need  a  battery?    Do  you  have  the  cash?    Go  buy  them  a  new  battery  for  their  car.    Do  you  see  your  neighbor  stuck  in  the  driveway?    Go  spread  salt beneath  their  tires,  give them  a  push.  This  is  what  I  mean,  these  opportunities  are  all  around  you,  I  have  made  sure  of  it.  


I  make  this  promise  to  you  right  now: If  you  Love  Me, you  will  obey  Me, and  you  will  no  longer  have  to  worry  about  your  destination  or  the  Rapture.    You  will  resemble  Me  and  I  will  take  you to Myself.

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here.

Source: Heartdwellers