Monday, November 9, 2015

"Follow your Dreams" Jesus encourages us.

                                                                   ---
Follow  Your  Dreams, November  8,  2015

I  want  to  talk  to  you  about  dissatisfaction  and  how  it  ruins  a  soul  and  turns  them  bitter.    In  life  there  are  many  ups and downs, and  when  a  soul  can  weather  these  in  equanimity  she  is  way  far  ahead.    So  many  things  arise  from  dissatisfaction,  bitterness,  complaining,  negativity,  discouragement,  fatigue; it  spawns  multiple  symptoms  that  slacken  a  souls  resolve  and  pulls  them  backwards.

You  have  been  precariously  close  to  this  at  times, My  Love. Although  you  are  learning  more  and  more  to  be  grateful  in  all  circumstances.    Your  poor  mother  was  steeped  in  it. so  it  is  a  wonder  that  you  are  free.    I  know  you  saw  this  early  on  in  life  and  worked  so  hard  to  turn  your  life  around  to  something  you  could  be  happy  with.    Those  early  morning  dewdrops hung  in  your  heart  and  brought  you  great  joy,  but  something  was missing  in  all  that  success in  photography  -­‐and  finally  you  discovered  was  Me.

But  so many  do  not  confront  their  dissatisfaction.They  medicate  it  with  TV,  shopping,  drugs,  drinking  and  sex.    If  only  they  would  stop  and  get  to  the  root,  if  only  they  would  seek  Me,  they  would  readily  find  Me  and  I  would  guide  them  into  their  own  very  special  niche.  Many  now  are  thinking  more  freely  about  what  they  really  want  to  do  with  their  lives,  but  the  ones  who  are  still  steeped  in  unsatisfying  occupations, because  of  a  roof  over  their  heads, is  staggering.    What  a  terrible  loss  of  talent  and  gifts.    Really,  it  is  heart  rending  to  see  a  soul  swimming  around  in  this  world  aimlessly,  without  a  clue,  not  even  coming  close  the  calling  they  would  be  so  perfect  for.

Many  times  this  is  passed  on  from  generation  to  generation: the  mother,  the  father,  settled  for  what  was  necessary  to  support  a  lifestyle  and  said  goodbye  to  their  dreams  at  a  very  early  age.    Others  are  timid  and  have  been  convinced  that  they  can't  live  their  dreams,  by  society  and  peers.

Oh  yes, Lord, I  remember  being  told,  You  can't make  money  at  that."    When  I  told  them  I  wanted  to  be  a  nature  photographer and  make  a  living  at  it.    There  was  just  enough  fight  in  me  at that  point  that I  planted  my  feet  and  said,  "Oh  yeah?    Just  watch  me."    And  managed  to  get  clients  and  day rates  that  easily  supported  my lifestyle.  I  just  made  up  my  mind  that  I  couldn’t  live  my  life  for  a secretarial  office  job...I  just  couldn’t.

"And  who  do  you  think  put  that  fire  in  you?"

Really  Lord,  did  You?

"Yes, My  Love,  I  wanted  to  share  with  you  so  many  beautiful  things  I  created  and  when  you  romped  in  the  wilderness,  on  foot, or  horseback,  I  was  always  there  with  you,  knowing  that  someday  We  would  meet  and  you  would  be  Mine,  all  Mine."

Oh  thank  you  Lord  for  all  the  beauty  you  allowed  me  to  experience  and  photograph. I  saw  so  many  incredible  sights!  Oh, I  miss  being  out  in  nature,  looking  for  beauty.    The  wonder  of  discovery,  and  capturing  it  on  film.    You  have  placed  beauty  everywhere...even  in  the  most  unexpected  places.  I  remember peacock  colored  oil  slicks  on  the  streets  of  New  York  City,  the  Brooklyn  Bridge  after  a  snow  storm  against  a  slate  blue  sky.   Amazing!    But  most  of  all  Lord,  I  loved  what  You  made  without  the  intervention  of  men...the  raw  wild  beauty  of  nature,  straight  from  your  fingertips.

Do  you  know,  the  satisfaction  and  joy  I  get  from  you  noticing  the  littlest  beautiful  things  I  have  created  and  scattered  along  your  paths?    Oh, it  is  immensely  gratifying  to  see  the  expression  on  your  face  when  you  discover  My  little  gifts.    

Yes,  I  exulted  with you  when  extremely  beautiful  things  were  found.    And  I  watched  the  movement  of  your  heart, Clare,  until  you  were  ready  to  receive  Me.  And  as  I  muse  on  these  things,  I  am  also  sad  for  the  dark  cages  people  live  in  from  day  to  day  just  to  pay  their rent.    So  much  inside  of  them  is  lost  in  this  elemental  pursuit  for  a  roof  over  their  heads.    If  only  they  would  dream  outside  of  the  box.

That  is  why  I  long  for  souls  to  trust  Me.    I  have  something  wonderful  for  everyone,  but  getting  them  to  think  outside  the  box  and  take  a  plunge  in  faith  is  very  hard  to  do.    Security,  conformity,  prosperity  are  so  drilled  into  them  from  a  young  age, that  taking  a  plunge  into  something  they  truly  enjoy  is  on  a  par  with  suicide.    It's  just  too  much  of  a  risk.

I  brought  this  up, because  you  have  many  young  people  on your  channel,  and  I  have  drawn  them  here  for  a  reason. I  want to  prosper  the  desire  of  their  hearts.    Even  in  the  little  time left to  us,  I  want  them  to  begin  to  think  outside  the  box.  

Precious  ones,  many  of  you  have  been  brainwashed  into  accepting  what  your  parents  want  for  you.    Some  of  you  are  called  to  ministry  and  I  have  already  spoken  with  you  about  that.    Others  are  called  to  a  different  profession,  something  stimulating,  exciting  and  challenging.    Something that  engages  all  the  special  gifts  and  talents  I  have  graced  you  with  from  birth.  

Do  you  know  that  if  you  pursue  your  dreams  now,  even  though  the  Tribulation  will  temporarily  knock  many  off  course,  when  that  is  over  well come  back,  and  you  will  receive  what  I  would  like  to  call  Heavenly  Career  Counselling.    In  other  words, you  will  be  guided  and  encouraged  into  your  dreams.    Much  of  what  you  learn  in  Heaven  will  be  relevant  when  you  return  to  Earth  to  serve  Me.  But  I  want  to  encourage  you  right  now.    Do not  bury  your  dreams.    Do  not  put  them  in  a  coffin  and  bury  them  in  the  ground  of  impossibilities.    Rather  nurture  them  as  you  would  a  baby.    Protect,  feed  and  train  those  gifts  you  long  to  use  as  an  expression  of  your  love  for  life.

Many  of  you  have  been  given  musical  talent,  and  long  to  write  and  sing  songs  about  Me  or  to  Me.    There  is  nothing  stopping  you  but  your  own  personal  resolve  that  you  will  live  your  life  for  what  you  love.    Fear  and  sloth  will  put  an  end  to  your  dreams  and  leave  you  running  through  the  same  well-­wornrut  day  after  day  like  a  rat  through  a  maze.    You  run  the  rut,  get the  kernel  and  return  to  your  cage,  day  after  day  after  day.

May  I  remind  you  that  you  are  not  an  animal  with  limited  capabilities?    You  can  break  out  of  the  rut and  get  your  kernel  while  you  hone  your  talent.    I  am  telling  you  there  is  not  much  time  left,  but  I  am  also  encouraging  you  to  follow  those  things  which  you  yearn  to  do.    Do  not  be  captive  in  a  run‐of‐the-­mill  boring  job.    Many  of  you  have  parents  who  gave  up  their  dreams  to  put  a  roof  over  their  heads.    That  is  not  something  to  repeat.    That  is  passing  on  the  dull  gray  status  quo  and  a  guaranteed  boring  life  filled  with  dissatisfaction  and  long  abandoned  dreams  as  well  as  uncultivated  talent.

The  two  main  things  standing  in  your  way  are  courage  and hard  work.    If  you  apply  yourself  in  these  two  areas  you  will  see  results.    Life  will  find  a  way  and  I  will  be  with  you.    I  never  intended  for  My  children  to  grow  old  in  a  musty  cubicle  shuffling  data  from  one  place  to  another.  Even  a  machine  can  do  that  job  without  a  human  attending  it.  

But  what  a  machine  cannot  do  is  dream,  postulate,  create  a  new  life,  full  of  expectation  and  excitement.  Totally  void  of  dissatisfaction.    I  want  you  to  see  yourself  as  totally  unique,  one  of  a  kind,  created  to  shine  for  Me.    You  have  been  give  treasure  chests  of  gifts.    You  have  been  given  dreams  you've  written  off.    You  have  struggled  with  the  same  old  path  others  take,  for  many  months  and  years,  and  inside  something  is  yearning  to  be  birthed.    Whether  you  are  taken  in  the  Rapture or  not,  there  is  still  a  life  to  live  outside  of  that  grey  box,  doing  things  that  bring  excitement  to  your  life,  things  that  when  you wake  up  in  the  morning  you  can thank  Me  for.

And  for  those  of  you  who  have  taken  that  status  quo  job,  I  say  to  you,  you  are  not  chained  to  that. You  have  the  freedom  to  choose  something  different.  It  is  a  matter  of  values.    Do  you  value  that  nice  car  and  apartment  more  than  the  freedom  to  create,  explore  and  be  challenged  into  a  life  full  of  opportunity  to  use  the  gifts  hidden  inside,  the  dreams  abandoned  years  ago?    If  you  do, then  you  might  as  well  resign  yourselves.

But  if  you  are  willing  to  take  risks  and  sacrifice  the  frills  and  lifestyles  others  put  so  much  emphasis  on.  If  you  are  willing  to  be  different  and  follow  your  dreams, even  with  only  a  tiny  room  to  sleep  in,  but  wake  up  happy  in  the  morning  pursuing  goals  that  are  meaningful  and  satisfying  to  you,  then  Isay,  go  for  it.   I  am  with  you. I've  given  you those  dreams  and  those  talents  and  now  I  want  you  to  use  them.    Never  mind  the  Rapture  and  the  world  changes.  Pursue  your  love,  live  a  holy  life-pure  and  sacrificing  for  others.  Put  prayer  first,  and  I  will  hone  and  train  you  into  your  much  desired    goals and  dreams.

I  never  created  you  for  this  dull  grey  box.    No,  I  created  you  to  live  outside  the  box  in  the  fresh  air  and  sunshine...following  your  dreams,  relentlessly.    Eventually  you  will  accomplish  your  dreams,  even  with  the  world  crumbling  around  you.  Even  in  those  circumstances,  you  and  your  dreams  are  relevant  and  what  you  begin  on  Earth,  you  will  complete  in  Heaven.   Everyone  of  you,  even  the  elderly,  this  is  only  the  beginning  of  your  eternity.


Source: heart Dwellers