Thursday, November 12, 2015

Divination vs Authentic Intimacy with God

                                                ----


The  Lord’s  sweet  blessing  and  presence  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.

Oh  Lord, it’s so  hard  for  me  to  worship  tonight.    My  heart  is  so  heavy. How  could  anyone  equate  that  relationship  that  tender  and  pure  relationship  between  a  soul  and  You  as  a  manifestation  of  divination??? Jesus,  please speak  to  me.

My love,  the  world  is  full  of  naysayers,  those  who  haven't  experienced  Me  on  that  level. They  also  put  down  tongues.   How  discouraging  is  that?    Eventually,  the  fog  is  going  to  break  for  them,  depending on  their  motives.  Hopefully  it  is  pure-­‐somewhat  like  you  experienced  today.    Still, personal  spiritual  realities  are  critically  guarded  from  interlopers.    

Some  are  convinced  they  are  doing  Me  a  favor  by  pulling  ministries  and  moves  of  My  Spirit  apart and  using  distorted  logic  to  discredit  legitimate  use  of  Scripture.    Know  that  this  is  terribly  hurtful  to  Me  as  well,  but  I  understand  and  know  that  eventually  all  things  that  are  shrouded  in  uncertainty  are  going  to  be  brought  into  the  light  of  truth  and  ratified.    

Until  then, My  Love,  you  and  I  carry  a  burden  in  our  hearts  and  a  certain  grief. Allow  Me  to  strengthen  you, Clare.    Allow  Me  to  carry  you  when  it  just  hurts  too  much.    Very  little  is  understood  about  My  Holy  Spirit  and  how  easily  He  is  grieved  when  men  presume  to  teach  what  I  have  not  given  them.    But  as  you  have  experienced  first  hand,  the  devils  are  clever  enough  to  fool  even  the  elect, were  it  possible. But  I  have  given  you  the  movements  of  My  Spirit  deep  in  your  soul  and  this  is  an  invaluable  aid  to  you  in  discerning  truth  from  fantasy.

Those  Christians  who  have  not  had  supernatural  experiences  and  have  not  been  taken  to  Heaven  have  a  very  narrow  and  limited  view  of  what  I  meant  when  I  said,  I  go  to  prepare  a  place  for  you.  They  are  motivated  by  fear,  the  fear  of  losing  their  souls  to  deception  and  fabrication.  

Even  now, Lord, I  fear  fabrication  of  my  own  making,  putting  together some  'sound  good  story'  in  defense  of  what  You  have  taught  me.  

Do  you  know that  is  a  healthy  and  good  sign?

It  is?

Yes, it  is.  Because  presumption  is  where  the  fall  begins.    Those  who  presume  on  Me  and  overstep  the  boundaries  of  propriety are  more  prone  to  deception.    Although  I  chide  you, My  Love,  saying  Still  you  do  not  recognize  Me, Clare?I  honor your  faithfulness  and  fidelity  to  truth  and  willingness  to  be  wrong  and  correct  yourself.  

My  Brides,  I  am  asking  you  to  be  very,  very  flexible  and  teachable.  Some  of  you  have  escaped  from  Boxed  religions  surrounded  by  electric  fences  of  fear.  They  have based  their  faith  on  the  Scriptures  as  they  understand  them  and  are  quick  to  accept  the  teachings  of  their  forerunners  in  that  denomination.    In  fact, that  is  used  as  a  foundation  upon  which  to  build.  Anything  that  threatens  the  tidy  borders  of  that  box  must  be  dissected  with  Scripture  and  disproven; otherwise  the  survival  of  their  denomination  hangs  in  the  balance.  

This  is  simply  basic  human  behavior  and  wisdom.  It  doesn't  mean  people  are  bad,  just  limited.    And  I  don't  care  how  developed  spiritually  you  think  you  are; you  have  your  limitations, too.  No  one  has  all  the  answers,  and  all  have  fallen  short  of  the  glory  of  My  Kingdom.

This  is  why  I  insist  that  you  taste  the  fruits.    If  the  fruit  is  sour  and  bitter,  you  know  error  has  crept  in. Whether  it  be  demonic  or  human,  is  not  the  point.  When  you  cease  to  see  repentance,  conversion,  commitment,  peace  and  joy,  you  know  you've  lost  Me  somewhere  along  the  line.

My  People, I  am  giving  you  ample  rules  of  discernment  so  that  you  can  go  past  your  denominational  borders  and  still  be  correct  and  in  communion  with  Me.  So  here  you  want  to  differentiate  between  a  spirit  of  divination  and  My  Spirit  of  Truth. My  Spirit  will  lead  you  into  all  truth  as  I  promised:    

I  have  much  more  to  say  to  you,  more  than  you  can  now  bear."      

Do  you  understand  that  much  of  what  I  wanted  to  disclose  to  you  then  you  were  not  ready  for,  and  the  union  of  our  souls  was  one  such  concept?

The  Scripture  continues: 13 But  when  he,  the  Spirit  of  truth,  comes,  he  will  guide  you  into  all  the  truth.  He  will  not  speak  on  his  own;  he  will  speak  only  what  he  hears,  and  he  will  tell  you  what  is  yet  to  come."  

The  Lord  broke  in  there  and  said,  IT  SHOULD  HAVE  BEEN  CLEAR  WHEN  I  ANNOUNCED  THAT  ABSOLUTELY  NOTHING  OF  REAL  IMPORTANCE  WAS  GOING  TO  HAPPEN  IN  SEPTEMBER-­‐THAT  IT  WAS  A  PROPHECY  THAT  YOUR  METTLE COULD  BE  TESTED  BY.    BUT  SOME  DON'T  REALLY  CARE  TO  TEST  THE  SPIRIT  AND  SEE,  RATHER  A  BLANKET  CONDEMNATION  IS  MUCH
EASIER.    THAT  IS  WHY  SOME  REMAINED  UNCONVINCED  EVEN  AFTER  THE  MONTH  OF  SEPTEMBER  PASSED  WITHOUT  INCIDENT.

Scripture  continues  here:  14He  will  glorify  me  because  it  is  from  me  that  he  will  receive  what  he  will  make  known  to  you.  John  chapter  16

YOU  HAVE  TAUGHT  ON  MY  BEAUTY,  MY  KINDNESS,  MY  MERCY,  MY  HEALING,  MY  FORGIVENESS,  MY  PROMISES,  MY  WORDS  AND  HOW  TO  STAND  ON  THEM-­‐EVEN  MY  RIGHTEOUS  JUDGEMENT.    AS  A  RESULT, ON  THIS  CHANNEL  YOU  HAVE  SEEN  CONVERSIONS,  PEOPLE  COMING  BACK  TO  ME  AFTER  50  YEARS,  REPENTANCE  AND  PEOPLE  LEAVING  ILLICIT  RELATIONSHIPS, PAYING  THE  GOVERNMENT  WHAT  HAS  BEEN  STOLEN  FROM  THEM,  AND  MANY,  MANY  OUTSTANDING  HEALINGS. AND  THE  LOVE  ON  THIS  CHANNEL  IS  MORE  THAN  EVIDENT,  TO  EVERYONE  WHO  VISITS.

"By  this  all  men  will  know  that  you  are  My  disciples,  if  you  love  one  another."  John  13:36

Are  you  to  tell  Me  this  is  not  proof  that  this  channel  is  My  work? By  My  Spirit  and  not  a  spirit  of  divination?    Clare,  a  kingdom  divided  against  itself  cannot  stand.    You  can  write  off  all  the  experiences  as  fantasy,  but  you  cannot  write  off  the  fruit.  So, be  encouraged  My  Love,  I  am indeed  speaking  to  those  on  this  channel,  not  just  you.    So  many  now  hear  My  voice  clearly  and  what  is  the  fruit?    Across  all  borders  one  fruit  is  universal  proof: every  single  one  who  has  experienced  this  intimate  union  of  souls  that  has  not  a  trace  of  the  flesh  in  it,  longs  to  yield  up  their  will  to  Me  and  prefers My  will  for  their  lives  over  their  own.  

SATAN'S  KINGDOM  WOULD  HAVE  CRUMBLED  LONG  AGO  IF  ALL  BELIEVERS  WOULD  MANIFEST  THESE  SIGNS.    IT  IS  IRREFUTABLE  PROOF  THAT  I  AM  THE  SOURCE  OF  WISDOM  FOR  THESE  TEACHINGS  AND  CERTAINLY  NOT  A  DARK  SPIRIT.

Oh, how  I  look  forward  to  the  day  when  there  is  no  more  deception,  no  more  division,  suspicion,  judgment and  darkness  in  the  hearts  and  minds  of  My  Bride.    Oh, how  I  long  for  the  day  when  all  will  live  in  accord  and  none  will  besmirch  the  others.   Rather, all  will  be  of  one  accord  with  Me,  in  unity  with  Me,  living  their  lives  for  Me  by  the  power  of  My  Spirit,  forever  bringing  glory  to  Me.

This in an excerpt. For the full text,go here

Source: Heartdwellers