Sunday, November 29, 2015

"Show Mercy To Yourself As Well As Others." Jesus said.

                                                          ---


The  mercy  and  kindness  of  our  sweet  Lord  Jesus  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.


 "I  want  you  to  look  at  this  morning  as  an  example  to  My  People.    How  wonderful  it  is  when  you  obey  Me  immediately  when  I  call.    But  there  are  times  when  circumstances  molest  you  and  rob  you  of  the  freedom  to  be  totally  here  for  Me.

“Do  I  walk  away  in  disappointment  like  one  who  has  been  stood  up?    No.    That's  man's  way.    Rather  I  wait  for  you,  I  try  to  help  by  staving  off  condemnation, which  the  demons  are  all  too  ready  to  heap  on  you  for  not  coming  immediately.

“Yes,  it  is  wonderful  when  you  can  come  immediately,  truly  a  blessing  for  us  both.  But  when  you  can't  because  of  duties  or  interruptions,  first  and  foremost,  be  patient  with  others,  be  meek  and  kind  to  those  who  seem  to  be  interrupting  you.   Second  of  all  do  not  resent  this  interference; it  most  surely  is a  test  in  charity.

 
“Third  of  all,  do  not  come  under  the  yoke  of  condemnation.    I see  your  circumstance  and  am  not  condemning  you, which  would  have  the  opposite  effect...it  would  cause  you  to  withdraw  even  more.    No,  I  wait  patiently  and  help  where  I  can.    I  show  My  face  to  you  in  little  snippets  when  you  return  to  prayer,  only  to  be  called  out  again.    I  am  quick  to  affirm  you,  My  Bride,  and  tell  you  that  I  will  not  leave  until  we  truly  have  our  time  together,  that  is  unless  the  situation  overtakes  you.

“So  many  of  you,  My  Dearest  ones,  are  subject to  self-­‐hatred  and  condemnation  when  you  do  not  perform  perfectly,  when  you  are  late,  when  you  are  distracted  or  thrown  off  course.   You  are  brutal  with  yourselves.    Beloved,  that  does  nothing  to  draw  us  together,  in  fact  it  refocuses  your  attention  on  your  supposed  guilt.  Then  I  must  find  different  ways  to  convince  you  how  much  I  Love  You."

And  that's  the  amazing  part  here,  guys  -­‐He  kept  giving  me  these  beautiful  rhemas:  "Come,  tuck  in  under  My  arm."  And  other  beautiful  things  that  were  just  lovely!  And I  was  thinking  to  myself,  'Wow,  You  must  really  be  patient!  Because  You're  not criticizing me  for  being  so  flighty,  rather  You're  telling  me  those  beautiful  things  that  make  me  want  to  cleave  to  You  even  more.  You  amaze  me,  Lord.  You  truly  amaze  me.'

"That's  because  I  know  you  so  well.    I  know  you  played  hooky  yesterday  and  there  is  a  vestige  of  guilt  hanging  over  your  head.    However,  I  am  not  the  one  who  condemned  you  for  taking  your  ease.  It  was  well  deserved."

Forgive  me,  guys,  I  didn't  get  a  message  up  yesterday.

"I  did  feel  that  sentiment  from  You,  Lord.  I  did  feel  your  grace  was  giving  me  leave  from  my  usual  duties." 

"Yes,  well  you  can  bend  a  bow  until  it  breaks.    First  and  foremost,  I  want  you  to  show  mercy  to  all.    And  in  order  for  you  to  show  Mercy,  you  must  first  be  merciful  with  your  own  self.    You  mustn't  be  driven...rather  do  everything  from  a  heart  of  love.    When  you  cannot  feel  that  love,  understand  a  decision  to  do  it  from  that  perspective  will  do...do  it  out  of  the  decision  to  love,  not  necessarily  accompanied  by  the  sentiment.

"This  attitude  of  heart  will  keep  you  from  bitterness,  judgment and  criticism  both  of  yourself  and  others.    It  is  a  mark  of  true  maturity  for  a  soul  to  recognize  its  limitations  without  becoming  disheartened  or  discouraged.    Give  all  that  you  have,  Clare,  and  it  will  always  be  enough,  because  I  meet  you  at  the  point where  you  end  off.”


I  fill  in  for  what  you  cannot  do  and  My  power  is  made  perfect  in  your  weakness.      2  Corinthians  12:9


"Many  of  you  grown  adults  still  have  your  parents  hanging  on  and  whispering  over  your  shoulder.    In  some  cases,  it  is  your  own  memory,  but  do  you  know  the  demons  have  those  recordings,  too?    Yes,  they  know  precisely  what  was  said  to  you,  and  know  just  how  to  press  those  condemnation  buttons.   A  parent's  input  carries  a  tremendous  amount  of  psychological  weight  in  your  mind.    Little  do  they  know  that  by  their  very own  words  they  are  forming  you  into  what  you  will  become. When  they  are  harsh  and  perfectionistic,  expecting  only  the  highest  standards  of  performance,  and  you  fail...well,  it  sets  up  a  cycle  that  continues  through  your  adult  years  and  even  into  old  age  -­‐telling  you,  you  are  a  failure,  you  fall  short,  you  aren't  as  good  as  so  and  so.

"Oh,  how  I  detest  this  attitude  in  parents  that  destroys  initiative  and  confidence  in  very  little  ones  who  grow  up  to  be  insecure  and  constantly  seeking  affirmation  for  their  very  existence.  Do  you  not  know  how  valuable  you  are  in  My  sight?    Calvary  was  the  price  I  paid  for  you,  and  I  would  do  it  again  and  again  and  again, if  need  be,  just  for  one  more  soul  who  the  world  calls  a  failure.    And  who  became  a  failure  because  his  parents  declared  that  over  him  in  their  constant  search  for  perfection  in  their  offspring.    Tragic, oh  so  very  tragic  is  this  brutal  way  of  rearing  children.

"But  there  is  hope.    Have  you  been  raised  under  that  yoke?   Have  you  been  found  imperfect  at  every  turn  in  your  life,  never  measuring  up  to  your  parents  or  favored  sibling?    I  can  heal  that,  Dear  one.  I  can  turn  your  mourning  into  dancing  and  remove  that  stigma  from  your  heart.    Cleave  to  Me,  Beloved,  and  I  will  show  you  your  great  worth  in  gold  and  treasure.   Yes...don't  you  know  that  you  are  a  spark  from  My  Heart,  beautiful  and  enriched  in  every  way?    Why,  you  ask?    Because  I  will  perfect  that  which  I  began  in  you.    I  will  present  you  to  My  Father,  perfect,  whole,  lacking  nothing.  Yes,  this  I  will  do  for  you.    You  have  given  Me  your  life  and  I  have  given  you  My  Promise.  Perfection  is  your  destiny.    Not  only  that, but  many  gifts  I  have  yet  to  bestow  on  you  wait  in  the  wings  for  your  readiness.

“Oh,  the  boundless  treasures  I  hold  in  store  for  you! Things  you  have  dreamt  and  things  you  would  not  dare  to  dream.    All  are  waiting  for  you  as  you  yield  your  life  more  and  more  to  Me.  Dare  to  dream  ...  for  with  God,  nothing  is  impossible.  Many  desires  you  have  long  ago  given  up  on  were  planted  in  your  heart  by  Me  for  a  future  time  when  I  would  reward  you  for  a  job  well  done  on  this  Earth.

"Understand,  it  is  not  the  gifts  that  determine  your  estate  before  Me,  but  how  you  use  the  gifts  I  entrust  to  you,  that  counts.    Those  who  have  been  given  much,  much  shall  be  required  of  them...but  those  who  have  been  given  little  and  with  that  done  much,  greater  and  greater  rewards  will  be  given  them.

“So,  this  is  the  long  way  around  -­‐saying  to  you,  do  your  best  with  what  I've  given  you.  Do  not  let  the  voices  of  the  past  control  your  future,  rather  rise  up  into  the  full  stature  of  My  approval.  For  you  have  chosen  the  better  part  and  I  surely will  accompany  and  reward  you.”


This is an excerpt. For he full text, go here

Source:  Heartdwellers