Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Peace I Give You

                                                       ---


Clare du Bois: The  Peace  and  Confidence  in  our  Lord  Jesus  be  with  you,  Heartdwellers.

The  Lord  spoke  to  me  this  morning  about  His  Peace.  I  asked  Him  what  was  on  His  heart  and  mind,  and  He  told  me  Peace.

JESUS: “PEACE.    THE  PEACE  THAT  PASSES  ALL  UNDERSTANDING.    Many  of  you  have  truly  given  your  heart  to  Me,  and  I  am  guarding  it  as  My  most  precious  possession.    You  have  hearkened  to  Me  when  I  called,  you  have  obeyed  Me  when  I  instructed  you.    You  have  continually  repented  and  kept  an  eye  on  your  sin  nature.  You  are  truly  blessed.

Now  I  am  telling  you  the  truth,  you  should  have  My  Peace.    If  you  do  not  have  My  Peace,  you  need  to  look  around  and  find  out  what  is  eroding  it?

Have  you  fallen  into  unbelief?

Have  you  withheld  good  from  your  brother?

Have  you  spoken  against  anyone  and  damaged  their  reputation?

Have  you  cheated  or  kept  something  that  wasn't  yours  to  keep?

At  that  point  I  thought  to  myself,  ‘Gee, Lord,  my  conscience  is  troubled  because  Rae  left  some  things  here,  although  she  did  say  what  ever  she  left  behind  she  didn't  want  but  maybe  she  forgot  them?

Maybe  you  should  find  that  out  if  you  feel  conviction  Clare

And  I  thought,  ‘Yep  I  should  definitely  find  that  out...’

Let there  not  be  one  speck  of  self-­‐interest  among  My  Brides.    Let  each  look  after  the  concerns  of  the  other,  then  your  conscience  will  bear witness  to  your  innocence  before  Me  and  before  men.

You  see,  this  is  a  wedged-­‐open  door: whenever  you  have  a  concern  in  your  conscience, it  opens  the  door  to  whatever  would  like  to  enter.  Seal  all  the  entry-­‐ways  to  sin  and  allow  not  one  foothold  for  the  enemy  to  accuse  you.

"For  I  say  to  you  that  unless  your  righteousness  surpasses  that  of  the  scribes  and  Pharisees,  you  will  not  enter  the  Kingdom  of  Heaven."    Matthew  5:20

I  am  not  being  harsh  with  you,  just  very,  very  realistic.   Better  you  should  know  now the  condition  of  your  soul  before  Me,  than  find  out  later  you  were  lacking.

"The  Lord  knows  those  who  are  His,"  and,  "Everyone  who  names  the  name  of  the  Lord  is  to  abstain  from  wickedness."  20Now  in  a  large  house  there  are  not  only  gold  and  silver  vessels,  but  also  vessels  of  wood  and  of  earthenware,  and  some  to  honor  and  some  to  dishonor.  21Therefore,  if  anyone  cleanses  himself  from  these  things,  he  will  be  a  vessel  for  honor,  sanctified,  useful  to  the  Master,  prepared  for  every  good  work...."II  Timothy  2:

I  am  preparing  you  to  move  onward  and  upward,  I  want  nothing  holding  you  back.    Go  over  these  things  in  your  mind  and  see  if  there  is  anything  your  conscience  rises  up  at.  If  there  is, make it  right. I am  coming  for  a  spotless Bride  and  anything  that  detains  you  is  a  spot.

Don't  fall  into  false  accusation  with  yourself  or  be  overly  scrupulous,  stay  balanced.

I  want  you  to  have  My  Peace. How  can  you  impart  My  Peace  to  others  if  you  yourself  are  lacking?

My  Peace  I  leave  with  you.    You  are  greatly  loved  and  cherished.  Keep  yourself  clean  for  Me,  let  nothing  of  this  world  detain  you.    I  am  coming  soon.

Source:  Heartdwellers