Friday, November 27, 2015

My Heart Skips A Beat

                                                   ---

Clare du Bois:  The  Lord  is  with  us  and  He  longs  for  our  company,  Heartdwellers.

JESUS:  “I  want  to  talk  about  how  precious  you  are  and  how  I  cannot  wait for  you  to  come  and  rest  on  My  Heart.

”Truly, My  Brides,  you  lift  My  Heart  and  bring  joy  to  those  places  so  terribly  scarred  by  the  indifference  of  men.    Do  you  know...one  glance  from  you,  one  sincere  and  longing  glance  from  you-­‐do  you  know  what  that  means to  My  heart?

“My  heart  skips  a  beat  when  you  look  at  Me  with  that  longing.    All  I  want  to  do  is  invite  you  into  My  space,  My  arms,  My  heart.  You  do  not  need  to  ask, Beloved.    You  have  a  standing  invitation,  just  come.

“When  you  feel  you  have  let  me  down,  come.  When  you  feel  jubilant  and  happy,  come.  When  you  feel  lonely,  come.    When  you  are  bored,  come.  There  is  simply  no  time  that  I  am  not  waiting  for  you.    No  there  is  not  one  minute  in  your  eternity  that  I  am  not  hoping,  watching  and  waiting  for  you  to  forsake  yourself  and  whatever  you  are  doing  just  to  come  into  My  presence.

“What  is  the  best  way  to  come  to  Me,  you  ask?

“I  will  tell  you-­‐come  to  Me  in  sincerity.    Come  to  Me  just  the  way  you  are.    Yes,  if  you  can  come  rejoicing  and  thanking  Me,  that  is  the  most  perfect  way.    But  to  come  to  Me  rejoicing  when  bitterness  has  gripped   your  heart...well,  it  may  be  a  sacrifice  of  praise,  but  it  is  not  honest.

“Frankly,  I  want  you  to  be  honest.    I  want  to  meet  you  right  where  you’re  at.    If  you  are  bitter  and  angry,  come,  let  us  reason  together.  If  you  are  in  the  mood  to  just  Love  and  adore  Me,  come,  My  heart  longs  for  the  caress  of  your  soul.    Oh, how  I  love  gratitude,  but  I  do  not  expect  perfection from  you. I  never  want  you  to  put  a  face  on  or  an  attitude  that  is  not  honest,  to  cover  something  I  can  plainly see.

“I  know  your  frame, Clare. I  know  you  get  discouraged,  tired,  bored,  weary  in well-­‐doing.    Do  you  suppose  coming  to  Me  with  a  pasted  on  smile  is  pleasing?    No, I  see  the  contents  of  your  heart  and  I  would  rather  you  spill  them  out  just  as  they  are, and  together  we  will  sort  through  things.

“This  is  the  mistake  so  many  Christians  make  when  they  come  to  Me.  They  are  not  honest. So, rather  than  openly  expose  Me  to  how  they  feel-­‐they  wait.    But  while  they  wait, the  cancer  grows. I  am  the  only  physician  that  has  the  right  treatment  for  your  aching  heart.

“When  you  delay, it  gives  the enemy  more  time  to  pull  you  down  into  a  swirling  soup  of  self-­‐pity. The  further  down  you  go,  the  darker  and  the  more  likely  you  are  to  sin,  the  longer  your  recovery  time.  I  want  you  to  come  to  Me  just  the  way  you  are, before  you  fall  any  deeper.    Please! I  am  God,  I  am  real  in  every  way. As  it  is  written,  I  know  when  you  sit,  when  you  stand, and  when  you  fall.      All  is  revealed  to  Me. Nothing  is  hidden.

“Do  you  understand  that, My  Love?    Nothing  is  hidden  from  Me.    I  know  even  before  you  do,  what  you  are  going  to  do.  Do  I  approve?    Not  always.    Do  I  distance  Myself  from  you?      Never!    It  is  in  those   moments  of  temptation  that  you  need  Me  more  than  ever.    There  is  nothing  I  have  not  seen,  nothing.    Yet, I  would  draw  you  quickly  out  of  harm's  way  and  save  you  from  the  inevitable  consequences  of  your  errors.  Yes,  if  I  could,  I  would  lift  you  out  of  harms  way,  scooping  you  up  into My  tender  arms  and  holding  you saying,  "Whew!!  That  was  a  close  call!"

“In  fact,  many  times  I  do  just  that.    I  make  it  impossible  for  you  to  sin.   But  alas,  Clare  can  be  very  stubborn  and  it  takes  quite  a  bit  of  persistent  opposition  to  keep  her out  of  trouble  when  her flesh  has  taken  the  bit  in  its  mouth  and  galloped  off...”


Yeah...guilty  as  charged.  I  AM  very  persistent.  I  am  persistent  with  the  Lord,  and  I  am  persistent  with  my  own  self-­‐will,  too.  That’s  the  part  of  me  that  needs  to  die.

“Nonetheless,  when  you  come  back  to  your  senses,  you  are  oh, so  reticent  to  come  before  Me.    You  know  I'm  waiting, but  the  guilt  still  pulls  you  away,  further  and  further  until  you  miss  Me  so  much  you  can't  take  it  anymore.    Then  you  discover: I've  been  there  all  along  waiting  for  you,  right  here. Never  did  I  leave  your  side.

“I  am  speaking  to  Clare  on  behalf  of  all  of  you, My  Brides-­‐all  of  you  have  the  very  same  problems  with  Me,  they  are  universal.    I  am  baring  My  heart  to  you,  I  am  revealing  what  really  takes  place  when  you  stray  from  Me,  doing  what  I  wish  you  wouldn't  do.  I  am  doing  this  so  you  will  understand  Me.    Yes,  I  am  truly  God. Yes,  I  am  truly  man,  and  you  have  been  made  in  our  image. I  do  not  wish  for  you  to  be  alienated  from  Me ever  -­‐not  for  one  second.

“Most  of  you  have  been  clueless  your  entire  Christian  lives,  hiding  from  Me  when  you  fall,  when  you  should  be  running  to  Me.  Would  you  consider  that  there  is  not  one  moment  I  want  to  be  without  you?    Would  you  reconsider  the  shame  that  causes  you  to  scurry  under  the  nearest  rock  and  hide?

“Please,  no  longer. My  arms  are  open,  My  compassion  knows  no  limits  and  I  wait  for  you.    Please,  come  to  Me  without  fear  and  together  we  will  heal  your  wounds  and  cleanse  you  of  all  your  transgressions.    Don't  delay. Don't  give  the  enemy  a  foothold  to  build  a  stronghold and  a  wall  between  us.  No, run  to  Me  and  I  will  set  you  free.

“And  yes  –I  am  here  to  hear  you  confess  and  repent.  But  remember:  it’s  My  goodness  that  leads  to  repentance,  and  My  Mercy.  And  there’s  nothing  in  or  about  you,  or  what  you’ve  done,  that  I’m  not  already  aware  of.

“So,  come  to  Me,  saying  that  you’re  sorry  –and  I’ll  forgive  you.  And  enfold  you  in  My  loving  arms.  There  you  will  derive  the  strength  that  you  need  to  go  on  and  not  sin  anymore.  You  NEED  that  strength  –and  I’m  here  to  give  it  to  you.

“I  LOVE  YOU.  REMEMBER  THAT  ALWAYS.  I  LOVE  YOU.”


This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here

Source: Heartdwellers