Friday, November 20, 2015

"Introduce Me, Not Religion," Jesus said.

                                                        ---


Clare du Bois: The  Lord  bless  you, Heartdwellers.

The  Lord’s  message  is  a  follow-up,  really,  of  yesterdays  message  It’s  been  pretty  much  in  my  heart,  the  whole idea  of  going  out  and  talking  to  people.  I’m  certainly  seeking  Him  on  my  end as  to  who  He  wants  me  to  talk  to  and  how.

This  morning  in  worship  when  I  was  with the  Lord,  I  felt  so  strongly  that  His  heart  was  aching  for  those  who  are  lost  and  in  the  darkness,  like  the  woman  who  prayed  to  the universe  for  a  stove  to  keep  her  house  warm.

There  is  nothing  more  wonderful  I  can  do  for  You  but  to  tell  them  about  Your  love.    Yet  I  do  not  know  where to begin.”

JESUS: "I  am  in  this  moment  de-­mystifying,  de‐Bible  thumping,  brow  beating  and  removing  all  the  impediments  the  enemy  has  placed  in  all  of  your  ways.    

"My  ways  are  so  simple,  they  are  the  ways  of  love.    The  enemy  has  made  a  rote  method  out  of  what  I  always  meant  to  be  a  sincere  act  of fellowship  and  love.

Many  of  You  are  scared  to  death  to  introduce  Me  to others.    But  nothing  could  be  more  simple, if  You  go  about  it  as  My  friend  and  theirs.    

Then  He  began  to  offer  a  suggestion  on  how  to  approach them:  Let me introduce you to My friend, Jesus. He is with you everywhere you go, He listens to every cry and shares in all your laughter. He rejoices with you in the springtime...when new life is budding out of the Earth. He rejoices with you as you lie in piles of golden leaves and with the wild lavender asters that dot the fields in the Fall.

He laughs with you at the antics of the new puppy, and cries with you when you must say good bye to your beloved pet. Oh, He is so present to you, my friend, so familiar to you, you don't even notice Him -but He is here. When someone passes away, He upholds you with infusions of peace, allowing you to go through the steps of saying good-bye to your loved one. He slowly releases the sorrow in you, so you are not overwhelmed. When He brings a new life into your womb, He provides all that is needed to raise that child.

Oh, everything He does is underpinning Your life, and He is so close...and so much a part of you, you don't recognize Him, until it is His time to reveal His presence to you. Then the joy of discovery is there. ‘You WERE there when my mother passed! You WERE there when I made that career decision that changed my life! You WERE there when I went to the pound to get a kitten. You have ALWAYS been there, and I never knew it. You were there in the ER when I thought I was dying, and You held me securely so that fear did not overwhelm me. You were there when I was all alone after that abusive relationship. You were even there during that, waiting for me to say 'enough!'

You gave me the courage to begin a new life! You encouraged me that I COULD do it. You were there when I walked into the thrift store needing new clothes with only a few dollars and You filled my bag with everything I needed and then some! In fact, You were the one who inspired the wealthy lady to get rid of those beautiful clothes she never wears. You even measured the timing, so I would walk in just as they were putting her clothes on the rack.

You knew I needed a car, and You brought me just what I needed, and then when it broke down You gave me favor with the mechanic to repair it for less than the going rate. You even moved on his heart so that I could manage payments.

You have been with me, all along, and I've never known it. Even when life seemed unfair, You were with me encouraging me to move on without looking back. You were there in the glorious sunset and there when three deer walked out into the meadow. You even arranged that cardinal singing outside my window, sparkling with frost in the early morning light.

Yes, You do all things well and now You have come to invite me into Your world, never to feel alone again? Amazing!”

Do  you  see, My  children,  how  very  easy  it  is  to  introduce  Me  to  others? Don't  take  your  Bible,  take  your  heart  overflowing  with  love  as  I  infuse  you  every  morning.  People  can  argue  with  the  Bible,  but  they  can't  argue  with  My  Love.    Soon  the  walls  will  come  down  and  you  can  safely  introduce  My  Words  as  love  letters,  not  an  erroneous  list  of  do's  and  don'ts'.

You  see, people  are  tired  and  burnt  out  on  religion.  But  if  you've  been  living  your  life  out  of  My  Heart  of  love,  they  will  be  drawn  to  you.    Something's  different  about  this  one,’  they’ll  say.  ‘Something  personal  and  caring.

In  the  past  they  have  seen  their  name  notched  on  your  salvation  gun  and  heard  the  celebration  that  another  one's  been  saved  from  the  fires  of  Hell.Do  you  know  they  never  got  deep  enough  to  believe  there  was  a  Hell?    First  you  must  convince  them  of  your  sincerity  and  real-­‐ness,  then  as  My  love  soaks  into  their  heart  and  grace  begins  to  move, they  will  be  hungry  for  My  words  and  not  be  interested  in  all  those  arguments  about  who  wrote  the  book.  

They  will  be  alive  to  My  Spirit  and  hunger  and  thirst  for  righteousness  and  My  words  of  life.    This  is  a  new  season  of  salvation, My  People,  a  new  and  fresh  anointing  of  love  that  reaches  right  through  all  those  barriers  of  the  past.  It  is  My  Love  that  leads  to  repentance  and  you  cannot  give  what  you  do  not  have. That  is  why  everything  must  spring  from  your  time  with  Me  when  I  fill  you  to  overflowing.

I  am  de-­mystifying  religion  and  the  faith. I'm  taking  men's  ways  out  and  infusing  you  with  My  ways.  As  you  study  My  life  you  see  that  I  went  around  doing  good-­‐go  and  do likewise. Bring  them  to  the  altar  of  My  Caring  and  let  Me  give  you  insight  into  their  souls.    I  will  be  with  you  in  this  endeavor,  but  you  must  be  real,  not  looking  for  a  way  to  inject  Me  into  the  conversation,  rather  let  My  Spirit  flow  from  within  you.    Did  I  not  say,  "...do  not  worry  about  how  to  respond  or  what  to  say.  In  that  hour  you  will  be  given  what  to  say?"

You  can  feign  interest  in  them  to  get  their  confidence,  or  you  can  be  genuinely  loving  and  they  will  be  captivated  by  My  Spirit working  through  you.    The  rest...well...have  confidence.    All  will  flow  through  you  without  effort  on  your  part. You  take  the  first  steps  and  I  will  meet  them  with  My Grace.”

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here
Source:  Heartdwellers