Sunday, November 15, 2015

Community & those who Live for Themselves

                                                     ---

Good  morning,  Heartdwellers.  The  Lord’s  peace  and  joy  be  with  you  today.

All  of  you  I  have  brought  together  for  a  purpose.  Each of  you  have  gifts  and  attributes  the  other  is  missing.    Haven't  you  noticed  that?    No  two  are  alike?   How  I  delight  in  your  differences  and  how  I  delight  when  I  see  you  making  use  of  yourselves  melded  into,  one, providing  for  the  needs  of  others.

Even  as  it  is written: Our  desire  is  not  that  others  might  be  relieved  while  you  are  hard  pressed,  but  that  there  might  be  equality.  At  the  present  time  your  plenty  wil l  supply  what  they  need,  so  that  in  turn  their  plenty  will  supply  what  you  need.  The  goal  is  equality,  as  it  is  written:  “The  one  who  gathered  much  did  not  have  too  much,  and  the  one  who  gathered  little  did  not  have  too  little.”    2  Cor. 8:13-­‐15

This  world  is  a  very  lonely  place  and  part  of  your  testimony  as  belonging  to  Me  is  that  you  go  about  doing  good  where  you  can.  By  this,  all  men  will  know  that  you  are  Mine.    You  were  right  when  you  said  that  I  never  give  up  on  anyone  and  you  shouldn't  either.  

MyBrides,  all  around  you  I  have  placed  those  with  needs  that  you  have  the  wherewithal to  meet.    But  your  society  is  so  corrupted  with  private  interests  that  you  are  insulated  to  the  point  where  you  don’t  notice,  unless  you  are  listening  very  carefully  to  My Spirit, in  which  case  you  will  inquire  as  to  the  needs  of  those  around  you.

This  is  an  exercise  in  both  selflessness,  obedience  and  patience.    Taking  the  time  from  your  own  personal  interests  to  insure  the  needs  of  others  is  a  trait  of My  Disciple.    How shallow  your  society is,  and  has deliberately been  designed  by  the  enemy  to  isolate.   Yes,  he  is  well  practiced  in  manipulation  to  isolate  the  weakm  and  lonely  that  he  may  devour  them  and  separate  them  from  Me,  giving  them  no  hope  whatsoever.    

But  when you  respond  to  the  needs  of  others  out  of  love  and  compassion  for  your  brother,  as  it  is  written,  love  your  brother  as  you  love  yourself,  you  are  doing  more  than  acting  in  My  stead.


When  the  Son  of  Man  comes  in  his  glory,  and  all  the  angels  with  him,  then  he  will  sit  on  his  glorious  throne. Before  him  will  be  gathered  all  the  nations,  and  he  will  separate  people  one  from  another  as  a  shepherd  separates  the  sheep  from  the  goats.  

And,  just  as  an  aside  here,  I  don’t  know  how  many  of  you  are  familiar  with  the  difference  between  sheep  and  goats.  When  we  raised  sheep  and  angora  goats,  we  noticed  something  about  them.  The  goats  are  very  aggressive  they’ll  butt the  sheep  right  out  of  the  food,  right  out  of  the  grains  and  the  alfalfa  if  you  let  them.  They’re very  aggressive and  the  sheep  are  more  meek  and  tend  to  hang  back  and  be  pushed  around  more easily.

And  he  will  place  the  sheep  on  his  right,  but  the  goats  on  the  left.  Then  the  King  will  say  to  those  on  his  right,  ‘Come,  you  who  are  blessed  by  my  Father,  inherit  the  kingdom  prepared  for  you  from the  foundation  of  the  world.  For  I  was  hungry  and  you gave me  food,  I  was  thirsty  and  you  gave  me  drink,  I  was  a  stranger  and  you  welcomed  me,  I  was  naked  and  you  clothed  me,  I  was  sick  and  you  visited  me,  I  was in  prison  and  you  came  to  me.’  

Then  the  righteous  will  answer  him,  saying,  ‘Lord,  when  did  we  see  you  hungry  and  feed  you,  or  thirsty  and  give  you  drink?   And  when  did  we  see  you  a  stranger  and  welcome  you,  or  naked and  clothe  you?  And  when  did  we  see  you  sick or  in  prison  and  visit  you?’  And  the  King  will  answer  them,  ‘Truly,  I  say  to  you,  as  you  did  it  to  one  of  the  least  of  these  my  brothers,  you did  it  to  me.’    Matthew  25:31-­‐40

So, I  am  assigning  you, in  this  very  moment,  the  task  of  enquiring  about the  state  of  those  around  you.    Whether  it  be  brother,  sister,  mother,  father,  neighbor or  classmate.    I  want  you  to  go  out  of  your  way  to  be  good  to  them.    In  this  moment,  you  have  very  little  concept  of  what  you  look  like  to  Heaven. In  Heaven, you  will  be  stripped  clean  of  all  things  done  from  the  motive  of  self-­‐interest.    At  that  point  all  that  will  be  left  to  you  is  what  you  did  out  of  brotherly  love  and  selflessness.  Can  you  take  a  moment  and  consider  what  I  am  saying,  graphically?    Everything  you've  done  for  yourself  and  your  own  desires  beyond  the  realm  of  absolute  necessitythe  merits  of EVERYTHING  -­‐will  be  removed  from  you.

This  is  why  the  wedding  guest  was  removed  from  the  banquet. Simply  stated,  he  lived  for  himself  and  had  no  covering.

But, Lord, isn't  that  works  righteousness?

Well, in  a  sense  you  could  say that,  but  remember,  I  am  not  talking  about  salvation  or  justification-­‐which  is  by  faith  alone. No,  here  I  am  talking  about  rank  and  position.  There  are  many,  many  layers  and  dimensions  to  Heaven. There  is  a  place  called  The  Outer  Darkness, which  is  reserved  for  those  who  are  saved  but  did  very  little  for  others  in  their  lives.    This  is  as it  should  be  Clare. Believe  Me,  this  is  justice.  The  more  you  resemble  Me,  the  closer  to  the  Glory  of  the  Throne  you  will  be.

But  Lord,  in  the  outer  darkness,  You  said  there  will  be  grinding  and  gnashing  of  the  teeth.

Yes,  indeed  there  will.    The  recognition  of  the  selfishness  of  your  life  will  at  first  be  very  painful  to  witness.    It  is  not  something  you  can  run  and  hide   from; it  will  be  evident  to  all.  And  many  of  those  who  live  for  themselves  are  blind  to  their  nakedness,  so  it  will  be  a  shock  to  them.    My  Love,  when  you  make  good  deeds  a  habit  pattern  of  your  life,  you  go  around  convicting  My  blindBody  of  their  own  nakedness.  The  more  long-­‐suffering  and  generous  your  charity,  the  more  convicted  they  become.    I  know  you  have  felt  this  way, because  I  have  taken  the  time  to  convict  you,  on  many  occasions.

This  world  is  topsy-­‐turvey, Clare. What  is  applauded  by  men  is  a  disgrace  in  Heaven.  And  what  is  looked  upon  as  a  waste  of  time  and  energy  on  behalf  of  others,  in  Heaven  is  applauded.    Men's  consciences  are  just  terribly  deformed  and  it  is  only  through  My  grace  that  those  who  have  been  raised  improperly  ever  come  to  an  understanding  of  good  and  bad.

You  are  My  most  exquisite  of  all  creatures, My  People. And  the  more  you  resemble  Me, the  greater  your  reward  in  Heaven.    I  have  given  you  intelligence,  reason,  and  free  will.    Note  that  the  greater  your  vigilance  over  others,  the  greater  My  vigilance  and  reward, both  now  and  in  the  age  to  come, over  you.    Press  in  therefore,  with  these  gifts, My  Beloved. There  is  a  crown  waiting  for  those  who  run  to  win  until  the  end.  

I  am  coming  soon.    Make the  best  of  time  left  to you.”

this is an excerpt. for the full text, go here

Source: Heartdwellers