Thursday, November 19, 2015

Go Out And Love, One At A Time, Jesus is sending us out.

                                                 ---


My  People,  many  among  you  are  called  to  minister  to  the  lost.    I  have  held  you  back  for  many,  many  years,  intentionally.    You  have  suffered  greatly  at  the  hands  of  the  church  and  people who  claimed  to  know  Me, but  did  not  follow  My  ways.

You  have  seen  through  the  facades,  the  Hollywood productions,  the  cliques  and  favored  ones  in  the  church.    You  have  been  passed  over  many,  many  times  for  those  who  looked  shiny and clean  but  did  not  have  My  Heart.    Is  it  not  written  in  My  Word,  I  will  give  you  shepherds  after  My  own  Heart?

You  are  the  ones  I  have  been  perfecting  in  this  calling. I  have given  you  the  tools  and  understanding  to  reach  the  lost for ME  -­‐not  for  a  church,  not  for  a  denomination,  not  for  organized religion  at  all.    No,  you  are  heartdwellers,  souls  who  have  rested  their  heads  upon  My  bosom  and  understand  My  little  ways  of  love.    

I  have  been  preparing  you.    I  have  given  you  the  perspective  on  the  Rapture  that  I  wish  for  you  to  have. You  know  you  are  to  proceed  with  all  that  is  in  your  heart  with  not  even  a glance  towards  the  clock...when  it  strikes  the  midnight  hour, you  will  know. Until  then,  your  focus  is  to  be  on  those  AROUND  you.  What  I  have  begun  in  you, I  will  bring  to  completion.  It  is not  for  you  to  know  when  you  will  be  perfected  in  your  calling; it is  only  for  you  to  follow  your  hearts.

I  have  spent  much  time  uncovering  your  hearts  that  were  constricted  by  the  thorns  of  worldliness.    You  have  seen first hand,  conviction  of  your  involvements  in  Babylon  and  Egypt.    You  have  experienced, first  hand, My  Love  for  you  that  is beyond  all  reckoning  or  explanation.    We  truly  are  one.  I  have given  you  the  mandate  to  reach  out  to  others-­‐not  with  religion, but  with  My  Love. My  intimate  and  growing  presence  in  your  lives  and  the  lives  of  those  you are  to touch.  

So, this  is  the  season  to  set  your  eyes  upon  the  lost,  confused  and  forlorn.    It  is  a  Truth  that  tax  collectors,  prostitutes  and  the  like  will  enter  Heaven  before  the  Pharisees of  your  day-­‐those  trained  in  business, not  intimate  fellowship  with  Me.    I  have  called  you  before  the  foundation  of  the  world. I  have  knit  you  together  in  your  mother's  womb  according  to  My  purposes.    And  I  am  now  uncovering  that  purpose  to  you  to  ponder  and  prepare  your  hearts  for  action.  

I  am  not  speaking  of  a  high  profile  revival. I  am  speaking  of  a hidden  revival,  without  the  fluff  and  Hollywood hoopla.    Rather, something  deep  and  individual,  deep  calling  unto  deep; emptiness  and  longing  responding  to  the  Living  Waters  of  My  Heart  flowing  through  you.    This  calling  must  spring  from  intimacy  and  fellowship  with  Me.    It  cannot  spring  from  any  human  motive  or  device.    It  must  be  pure  love  in  action, with  no  admixture  of  the  world.    Done  in  a  way  contrary  to  worldly  prudence; one  by  one by  one.

As  I  point  these  little  ones  out  to  you,  I  want  you  to  come  to Me  and  wait  on  My  direction  as  to  how  to  reach  them.  Initially  yes,  step  forward  with  simple  gestures  of  love.    But  then  bring  them  before  Me  in  your  worship  and  prayer  time  and  wait  on  My  counsel  as  to  how  and  when  to  serve  up  these  Living  Waters.      You  have  a  wellspring  of  materials  for  formation  on  this  channel  that  you  can  constantly  point  them  to  in  holy  wisdom.  Become  familiar  with  the  teachings  I  have  given  here,  and  use  them  to  help  these  little  ones  be  drawn  into  My  Heart.

I  have  waited  a  long  time  in  preparation  for  you  to  obtain  that  deep  desire  of  your  heart.    Yes,  I  have  waited.    And  now,  in  the  time  left  to  you,  go  out  and  love.    Love  your  brother  as  you  love  yourself. Answer  their  questions,  calm  their  fears,  convince  them  of  their  beauty  before  Me. Educate  them  on  the  ways  of  the  serpent. They  will  be  continually  opposed,  but  as  you  teach  them  both  My  ways  and  the  ways  of  the  evil  ones, they will  be  victorious  and  stand  born  anew  in  the  love  they have  always  longed  for, but  never  dreamed  possible.  

Walk  hand  in  hand  with  one  another.    Use  this  channel  as  a support  system. All  of  you  have  been  brought  together  because of  your  sincerity  of  heart,  and  because  you  have  been  heartdwellers  for  a  long  time.    Understand,  Heartdwellers  is  not  a  name  used  to  identify  you  with  a  movement. It's  not  a  new  thing. No,  Heartdwellers” is  merely  a  statement  of  who  you  are  and  who  you  have  been  in  Me  for  a  very  long  time.    

Those  of  you  who  are  bound  to  the  home  for  health  reasons-­‐you  are  among  My  most  powerful  game  changers  in  the  lives  of  the  lost.    Your  prayers  are  the  engine  behind  the  forward  motion  of  those  whose  feet  bring  the  Gospel  of  Love.    You  can  pray,  write  letters  and  stand  in  My  Love  like  a  lighthouse  in  the  storm,  shedding  your  beacon  of  hope  over  all  the  stormy  seas  of  this  world.    You  are  indeed  My  generals  and  chosen  ones,  to  carry  the  cross  I  intended  for  you  when  I  said,  Pick  up  your  cross  and  follow  Me.

So, now  I  have  given  you  My  mandate  of  Love. Come  before  Me  with  each  soul,  in  littleness  and  meekness bring  them  before  Me  and  wait  on  My  instruction  and  anointing.    Do  nothing  on  your  own. Keep  your  focus little-­‐one by  one  by  one.    And  you  will  not  be  tempted  to  overwhelm  or  vainglory,  just  love  one  at  a  time.    One  step  of  love  here,  one  step  of  love  there  and  you  will  see  how  I  will  come  forth  and  blossom  in  you.    Put  all  your  reliance  on  Me,  and  when  things  seem  impossible-­‐confess, Jesus,  I  trust  in  You.’”


This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here

Source:  Heartdwellers