Sunday, November 22, 2015

Open The Watergates of Unbelief, Jesus teaching on reaching souls

                                                     ---

The  sweet  blessing  and  peace  of  our  Lord  Jesus  be  with  you  all,  Heartdwellers.

Yes, you  have  read  My  Heart  about  those  who  are  isolated.  They  are  the  most  prone  to  attacks  against  the  faith  and  condemnation.  They  languish  for  hope,  surrounded  by  sin  and  those  heavily  into  drugs  and  alcohol.    Oh, how  I  long  to  bring  them  a  message  of  hope! That  I  have  not  abandoned  them,  they  are  not  cast  off  or  forgotten  by  Me-­‐rather  each  day  My  Heart  beats  stronger  and  stronger  for  them, sending  them  innumerable  graces  to  keep  their  faith  afloat. And  calling  upon  My  people  to  minister  to  them.

Country  living  can  be  very  destructive;  it  has  its  own  set  of  drawbacks,  mostly  isolation  and  loneliness.    Watching  evangelists  on  TV  doesn't  always  reach  down  deep  into  those  insecure  and  questioning places.  

My  faithful  ones-­‐look  for  the  souls  who  have  nothing,  those  who  have  fallen  away  from  churches  and  feel  guilty,  confused  and  dissatisfied.  They  had  questions  that  were  never  answered,  and  in  their  dealings  with  other  Christians, many  of  them  came  away  with  more  doubts  about  Me,  My  love  for  them, and  where  they  stood  with  Me than  they  had  at  the  beginning.  

The  yoke  of  Guilt  has  been  placed  on  many,  many  shoulders  of  those  who  have  abandoned  the  assembling  of  the  brethren.    Very  simply, they  were  not  getting  fed,  they  were  not  growing,  they  were  not  being  healed  and  raised  up,  and  deep,  deep  down  inside,  they  felt  going  to  a  church  was  an  empty,  man-­‐pleasing  event.    But  that  does  not  negate  My  presence,  My  active  presence  in  their  lives.   I  am with  them  in  a  very  big  way,  but  most  are  under  such  a  heavy  yoke  of  condemnation  they  avoid  having  prayer  times  with  Me.    They  avoid  worship, thinking  it  to  be  only  a  corporate  affair. They  avoid  taking  on  the  burdens  of  prayer  for  others, because  they've  been  fooled  into  thinking  their  prayers  are  not  heard  or  valid.    

Do  you  see  how  deeply  Satan  has  entrenched  himself  in these  souls? There  is  a  deadly  apathy  that  sets  in.    A  sense  of  hopelessness  because  they  feel  they've  failed  to  fit  in,  and  failed Me as  well.  These  are  the  ones  I  want  you  to  be  on  the  look  out  for.    They  are  EVERYWHERE. Yes,  they  are  next  door and  dotted  around  in  every  business  you  frequent.    They, in  fact, have  given  up  on  themselves  and  are  left  with  a  yearning  they  try  to  suppress,  How  do  I  get  back  in  good  graces  with  God?

Their  impediment  is  false  guilt. Because  the  ways  of  men  in  the  church  didn't  meet  their  needs, they've  been  led  to  believe  there's  something  wrong  with  them.  Oh, yes, they  will  find  fault  with  the  churches  and  pastors,  but  beneath  that  justifying  veneer,  they  are  deeply  disillusioned  with  the  faith  and  even  with  Me.

They  are  falling  out  of  churches  in  droves. Why?    Because I  am  opening  their  eyes  to  the  emptiness  they  feel  there.   Most  do  not  realize  that  they  are  to  bring  Me  into  the  church  and  worship  Me  on  that  day-­‐rather  they  go  to  encounter  Me. And  if  I'm  not  anointing  the  worship  and  teaching, they  leave  disappointed.  They  long  for  intimacy,  simply  put.    Intimacy  is  something  no  church  can  provide  for  them,  although  it  should  be  taught.    This  is  where  I  am  sending  you-­‐teach  intimacy  with  Me,  teach  discernment,  teach  humility,  teach  them most  of  all that  I  long  for  their  attentions  more  than  they  long  for  Me.    I  know  them  and  love  them  to  distraction  right  where  they  stand.  

Open  the  door  for  Me,  reconcile  Me  to  My  people!!!

Many  of  you  have  made  major  inroads  in  your  relationship  with  Me.    You  sense  My  presence,  you  feel  My  pleasure  and  displeasure  with  things  around  you.    You  know  I  love  you  and  will  talk  with  you,  so  you  listen  and  you  hear  Me...although  more  of  you  must  be  taught  that  I  don't  use  a  megaphone  to  communicate.      It's  a  stirring  in  your  heart  with  words. Once  you  remove  the  watergate  of  unbelief, it  can  flow  and  journaling  is  a  major  way  to  keep  it  flowing,  and  flowing,  and  flowing.    Do  you  know  that  I  could  easily  keep  you  busy  listening  to  Me  for  a  good  hour?    Everyday  I  have  something fresh  and  new to  say  to  you.

Those  of  you  who  use  anointed  readings  from  the  Bible  or  devotional book, like  the  Bible  Promise  book,  those  of  you  who  trust  Me  enough  to  pray  and  open just  to  the  right  thing ,  you  KNOW  without  a  shadow  of  a  doubt,  I  am  with  you.    I  prove  it  every time you  open  your  Bible  or devotional  book.    Truly  it  amazes  you. And  I, too, am amazed-­‐but  not  that  I  speak  to  you,  I'm  amazed  at  that  stopper  of  unbelief  you  put  in  the  source  of  the  spring!

As  He  was  talking  I  thought  to  myself...I'm  not  like  that, am  I, Lord?

Yes, Beloved, I  am  most  certainly  talking  to  you.    You  come  to  Me  almost  everyday  thinking  Is  He  going  to  speak  to  me  today?(That’s  true...I  do…) When  I  have  proven  over  and  over  again,  I'm  right  here  and  full  of  wisdom  to  share  with  you. Not  when  you  feel  worthy,  not  when  you  feel  anointed  or  full  of  My  Spirit,  not  when  you  feel  you've done  something  to  displease  Me. No,  none  of  that  has  any  bearing  on  My  desire  to  speak  to  you  daily.

Once  you  open that  watergate  of  unbelief, Clare,  once  you  receive  those  first  few  words,  then  these  living  waters  can  come  gushing  forth  from  within  you  because  I  live  in  you  and  I  am  the  source  of  all  life  and  all  wisdom.

So, a  major  part  of  your  job  in  restoring  souls  to  Me  is  opening those  watergates of  unbelief,  convincing  them  of  their  great  worth  in  My  eyes. Convincing  them  that  their  lives  have  a  very  unique  and  important  purpose. That  I  use  everyone  to  the  degree  they  are  willing  to  be  used.  

If  they  are  mothers,  I  use  them  to  love  their  husbands  and  children  and  raise  them  up  in  the  way  they  should  go.    If  they  are  businessmen,  I  present  opportunities  in  their  lives  to  witness  to  their  associates. And  as  they mature, I  also  bring  before  them  the  challenge  of  honesty  and  faithfulness  to  Me,  which  very  often  costs  them  much.    But  in  each  of  these  little  scenarios,  the faith  is  spread  and  grows.    The place  that  is  still  most  often  stunted  is  their  own  deep-­‐down  opinion  of  themselves  and  a  false  notion  that  they  are  not  worthy  of  Me-this  keeps  them  from  intimacy  with  Me.

What  a  faith  killer  that  is! I  didn't  call  you  to  be  worthy-­‐I  called  you  to  believe  that  My  sacrifice  on  the  Cross, when  I  tore  the  Temple  veil  and  exposed  the  Holy  of  Holies,  that My  grace  is  sufficient  for  you; sufficient  to  make  you  worthy  to  commune  and  fellowship  with  Me.  This  is  a  huge  challenge,  not  only  because  the  world  is  continually  downgrading  men  and  women, but  because  the  enemy  is  fortifying  an  iron-­‐clad  yoke  of  guilt  which  forever  haunts  their  thoughts and  hinders  openness  with  Me  in  prayer.  This becomes  a  watergate  that  closes  off  that  secret  place  where  I  commune  with  souls.  

Open  the  watergates,  My  ministers.  You’ve  been  called  and  chosen.  Yes,  prepare  the  way  of  the  Lord.  Open  those  watergates  that  all  men  may  be  reconciled  to  Me  in  sweet  in  sweet  and  tender  love.  Just  as  they  are.”


Source: Heartdwellers