Saturday, November 21, 2015

Glorious Bride Arising w Her Torch/Rapture Timing Revisited

                                                   ----


The  Lord  is  with  us,  Heartdweller


CLARE du Bois: My  precious  and  beloved  ones,  the  Lord  is  calling  to  you. He  needs  you,  the  lost,  the  dying,  those  floundering  in  the  darkness  are  crying  out  to  Him  from  their beds  of  pain  at  night.  They  are  so  lost,  so  confused,  so  steeped  in  the  darkness. He  is  calling  out  to  you  who  have  caught  the  wind  of  His  Spirit  in  Heart  Dwellers,  those  of  you  He  has  been  preparing  to  reach  your  brothers  and  sisters,  with  His  tender  love  and  revelation  of  Who  He  truly  is  to  them.

Today  a  very  old  prophetic  word  that  was  spoken  over  me  is  being  fulfilled.    This  dear  prophet  of  God  who  is  with  the  Lord  now,  was  a  retired  pastor  with  great  insight.    The  Lord  gave  him  a  vision  of  me  carrying  a  torch  through  a  dark  forest; it  was  giving  off  enough  light  to  make  my path  visible.    But  all  of  a  sudden, it  burst  into  a  brilliant  light  that  penetrated  the  darkness  and  made  the  forest  as  light  as  day.    He  saw  young  people  coming  to  me  with their own  torches  that  were  not  as  yet  lit.    They  touched  my   torch  and  theirs  burst  into  flame,  then  they  WENT  OUT  all  over  the  world  with  this  light,  and  spread  it.

This  prophecy  is  being  fulfilled.    You  who  have  listened  and  caught  the  flames  of  His  love  in  your  hearts,  it  is  time  for  you  to  go  out  and  take  this  light  to  your  people,  your  nation,  your  family  and  peers.  This  light  is  meant  to  be  passed  on  to  others.    People  in  the  world  have  fueled  their  torches  with  tears  that  will  ignite  when  the  right  fire  is  touched  to  it.    This  movement  of  love  is  happening  all  over  the  world,  not  just  here.  Witness,  Lana  Vawser’s  prophecy  yesterday.  The  Lord  is  commissioning  and  sending  out  His  Lovers,  His  Brides  to  bring  the  nuptial  invitation  to  the  highways  and  byways.

Only  humility  and  servanthood will  accomplish  His  ends  and  keep  you  up  on  your  feet  running  the  race.    He  will  be  swift  to  allow  you  to  trip  and  fall  if  vainglory  begins  to  seep  in,  if  you  begin  to  look  down  on  others,  and  not  see  them  as  greater  than  yourself.  Yes, He  will  allow  the  devils  to  set  you  up  for  a fall.

Don't  be  afraid. He  loves  you  and  anything  He  does  is  only  temporary,  to  adjust  you to  put  you  back  on  the right track. He  will  lead  and  guide  you  with  great  tenderness.    He  will  feed  your  flock  daily  as  you  worship  and  wait  on  Him.    He  knows exactly  what  is  needed  and  when  it's  needed  for  those  who  are  listening  to  you,  and  He  will  deliver  it  if you  wait  on  Him.

Now, I  want  to  give  you  a  word  about  the  Rapture. I  want  you  to  understand  that  this  is  my  impression,  not  necessarily  from  the  Lord. My  impression  is  simply  this: as  long  as  souls  are  running  headlong  into  Jesus  and  converting, I  believe  He  will  delay  the  Rapture.  It  is  when souls  begin  to  grow  cold  and  the  number  of  those  coming to  Him  are  fulfilled that  I  believe  He  will  allow  the  Rapture  to  take  place. Now  mind  you,  guys,  this  is  MY  OPINION!

Right  now  there  is  tremendous  opportunity  among  the  Muslim  immigrants  of  Syria  and  Iraq  who  have  taken  refuge  in  Western Europe.    They  have  seen  the  atrocities  committed  and  want  nothing  to  do  with  the  faith  of  Allah.  They  are  being  visited  in  night  visions  and  shown who  Jesus  truly  is.    So, the  ground  is  very  fertile  and  producing  fruit over  there.    I  do  not  see  the  Father  allowing  the  Rapture  as  long  as  these  are  coming  to  Him.  

Take  that  as  my  opinion, please. Take it at  face  value,  that  is  not  a  thus  saith  the  Lord.It  is  an  impression  that Clare  has  about  the  heart  of  God-­‐nothing  more.    

Now, any  of  that  could  change  at  any  time,  and  that  may  not  be  God's  heart  at  all.    The  Lord  did  tell  me  months, not  years.  I  can’t  remember  when  He  said  that  I  think  it was  back  in...I  can’t  remember  when  He  said that. But  I  know,  some  of  you  follow  me  real  well,  and  you  have  it  marked  on  your  calendars...  He  also  told  me  June last  year.  But  because  of  the  prayers  of  the  people  in  Australia  were  very  instrumental  in  delaying  what  was  going  to  happen  in  to  the  United States  and  set  the  whole  thing  off.  Now,  in  order  to  interpret  that  literally, when  the  Lord  said  “months, not years”  I  would  have  to  say  it  would  be  within  23  months  of  the  date  He  told  me  that.  Because  after  24  months  of  that,  it  would  be  years.”  Plural.  But  He  is  God  and  much  depends  on  us  and  how  the  world  responds  to  grace.

Now  you  have  been  told  not  to  consider  the  time  of  the  Rapture  in  your  plans,  but  rather  when  it  happens, you'll  know.    He  wants  you  guys  to  be  taken  up  with His  business  when  He comes.    Those  who  are bored  with  life,  weary  of  well-­‐doing  and  lukewarm...are  going  to be  sitting  on  the  rooftops  watching  for  Him  and  when  He  comes  they  may  still  be  on  the  rooftops  watching  their  brothers  and  sisters  who  were  obedient...ascend  while  they  get  left  behind.

So, don't  start  waiting  and  looking  for  the  Rapture again.   Get  your  eyes  off  your  reward  and  onto  the lost.  I  believe  your  love  and  commitment  to  them  will  be  the  very  source  of  oil  in  your  flask  that  never  runs  out.  You  know,  I  see  it  this  way:  I  see  the  ones  whose  oil  runs  out  are  those  who  are  sitting  there  waiting  for  the  Rapture.  That’s  what  I  see,  in  the  spirit.  And  that’s  what  I  sense.  The  Oil  of  Charity  and  Obedience is  gone and  they’re  not  doing  anything  but  waiting.  And  while the  others  are  busy  about   the  Lord’s  business,  their  flask  is  continually  being  refilled  and  refilled  and  refilled,  so  they’ll  never  run  out.  That’s  just  my  take  on  it.  So,  get  your  eyes  off your reward  and  on  to  the  lost.  But  if  you  find  yourself  among  the  rooftop  sitters,  beware: you  may  still  be  there  when  the  Bride  is  taken.    This  may  not  be  popular  to  hear,  but  I  don’t  have  your  blood  on  my  hands  for  giving  
you  false  hope.

I  asked  the  Lord  if  He  had  anything  to  say:

JESUS: "My  heart  aches  for  these  who  are  so  lost,  the  one  soul  who  was  praying  to  the  universe  for  a  stove was  only  one  among  millions  who  are  totally  confused  about  who  I  am.    This  is  My  Heart.    This  is  what  I  shed  endless  tears  about.  Those  who  truly  Love  Me  and  not  just  the  idea  of  being  My  Bride-­‐but  those  who  authentically  love  Me will  recognize  this  call  to  action  and  give  it  their  all,  whether  it  be  going  out  to  the  lost,  using  the  internet,  or  praying  and  supporting  ministries  that  have  My  Heart.  

All  of  you  have  your  part  to  do.    None  is  greater  than  the  other.  Those  who  sit  at  home  and  pray  are  at  the  hub  of  the  wheel  empowering  it.    Those  who  go  out  and  touch  are  the  spokes  touching  the  rim.  All  have  an  equal  part  to play. All  will  be  rewarded  according  to  the  graces  given  and  used  in obedience  to  My  will.    None  are  greater  than  any  other.  I  am  the  source. I  am  your  One  and  Only  Source. All  of  you  are  laborers,  called  to  work  shoulder  to  shoulder,  hand  in  hand.    Follow  My  Spirit's  leadings  and  you  will  fulfill  My  will.

I  am  proud  of  you, My  Brides.  I  see  rising  up  before  Me a glorious  Church, without  spot, wrinkle  or  blemish. I  see  rising  up  before  Me  the  Love  of  My  life, bedecked  with  jewels.    

Go  forth  in  courage  and  commitment  and  know  that  your  love  for  your  brothers  and  sisters is  the  Fuller's  bleach  that  will  remove  every  last  stain  from  your  garments.

Mark  9:3  And  His  garments  became  glistening,  intensely  white,  as  no  fuller  (cloth  dresser,  launderer)  on  earth  could  bleach  them.

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here

Source: Heartdwellers