Monday, November 30, 2015

My Grace Accomplishes All Things, Even Prayer

                                                      ----


The  Lord  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.  And  the  Lord  is  truly  dispensing  His  graces  to  us,  and  entrusting  us  with  great  gifts  of  sanctity  and  courage  to  press in.

I  want  to  speak  to  you  about  Grace  and  it's  all  sufficient  significance  in  your  lives.  Many,  if  not  all  of  you,  My  Precious  Brides,  find  fault  with  yourselves  and  fall  into  the  trap  of  comparing  yourself  to  someone  who has  an  outstanding  attribute,  but  in  fact  you  know  nothing  of  their  lives.    This comparison  leads  to  discouragement  over  who  I  have  fashioned  you  to  be  and  leaves  you  open  to  the  sin  of  envy,  as  well  as  emulating  them  so  you  distort  who  you  truly  are.

Firstly,  I  want  you  to  know  that  no  one  is  as  they  seem  on  the  outside.    No,  not  one.    There  is  a  hidden  side  to  each  of  you,  the  side  you  have  either  conquered  or  are  still  hiding,  hoping  that  it  will  some  day  die.    While  you  are  traveling  this  road  of  life I  have  given  you  graces  for  the  moment,  they  are  unlike  the  graces  I  have  given  anyone  else,  because  you  are  My  own  unique  creation.  

And  these  graces,  My  Precious  ones,  are  sufficient  to  meet  the  needs  of  the  moment.    I  am  the  only  one  who  knows  how  much  grace  a  soul  is  operating  in,  and  how  much  they  are  lacking.    I  alone  know  what  use  they've  made  of  the  gifts  I've  given  them.  And  I  alone  know  precisely  what  they  would  look  like  if  stripped  of  all  My  grace  in  their  lives.

My  point  is  this,  you  are  nothing  without  My  grace,  and  no  one  is  anything  without  My  grace.    I  am  the  author  and  source  of  all  that  is  good  in  each  of  your  lives.    And  without  My  gifts  to  you,  you  would  be  less  than  nothing  in  the  eyes  of  the  world.    But  always  precious  to  Me.    In  very  fact,  I  am  the  one  who  sees  you  in  your  graceless  state,  and  I  determine  and  endow  you  with  garments  of  salvation  and  grace,  sufficient  for  the  life  I  have  called  you  to.

To  be  jealous  or  envious  of  others  who  seem  to  have  more  grace  is  an  affront  to  My  Heart.    I  know  it  is  human  nature  to  compare  and  want,  but  if  you  saw  the  beauty  in  your  own  souls,  you  would  not  look  to  imitate  others.    With  most,  the  problem  is  simply  one  of  discovery  of  who  I  have  made  you  to  be  and  how  beautiful  you  are  in  the  scheme  of  things.    Rather  you  would  labor  faithfully  with  what  I  have  given  and  promised  you,  until  you  began  to  find  fulfillment  in  the  unique  and  priceless  work  of  art  that  you  are.    

You  see  My  grace  is  like  a  crystal  clear  ocean  without  end,  like  thousands  of  fires  in  the  finest  cut  diamond,  like  the  sweetness  of  apple  blossoms  in  the  Spring,  and  the  brilliant  colors  of  the  most  diverse  corrals.  It  is  supremely  elegant  like  the  systems  of  the  human  body,  like  the  source  of  light  that  overcomes  the  darkness,  and  its  power  greater  than  the  sudden  separation  of  continents.    With  My  grace,  through  My  grace,  you  accomplish  all  things,  for  there  is  nothing  that  can  oppose  Me.    Once  I  set  about  to  accomplish  something,  it  is  already  done.  

This  is  how  secure  you  can  be,  My  Bride.    Ponder  these  examples  and  understand  that  you  are  a  work  of  grace  that  I  have  already  completed  in  Heaven,  beautiful  to  behold,  stunning  in  design  and  purpose,  unlike  any  other.

All  of  you  have  My  grace,  it  is  yours  to  embrace  and  use,  or  to  reject  and  lie  fallow.  But  it  is  there,  and  it  is  all  sufficient  for  you,  right  now,  in  this  moment  where  you  are.  No  need  to  look  around  and  pine  away  because  others  have  more  than  you.  No,  rather  discover  the  beauty  I  have  created  your  own  soul  with  and  cultivate  that.    I  promise  you,  it  will  be  unique  and  more  pleasing  than  those  you  look  up  to  now.    In  the  end,  you  will  be  brought  to  tears  by  what  I  have  created  you  to  be.    You  will  be  supremely  happy  with  who  I  have  created  you  to  be,  and  never  again  wish  to  be  anyone  else.        Even  if  another  were  to  offer  you  their  place,  your  understanding  of  who  you  are  to  Me  would  prevent  you  from  exchanging  what  I have  done  in  your  soul  for  what  I  have  done  in  theirs.

At  that  moment,  as  He  was  speaking,  a  Scripture  came  to  mind:  I  Cor.  12:21-­‐26    The  eye  cannot  say  to  the  hand,  “I  have  no  need  of  you,”  nor  again  the  head  to  the  feet,  “I  have  no  need  of  you.”  On  the  contrary,  the  parts  of  the  body  that  seem  to be  weaker  are  indispensable,  and  on  those  parts  of  the body  that  we  think  less  honorable  we  bestow  the  greater  honor,  and  our  unpresentable  parts  are  treated  with  greater  modesty,   which  our  more  presentable  parts  do  not  require.  But  God  has  so  composed  the  body,  giving  greater  honor  to  the  part  that  lacked  it,  that  there  may  be  no  division  in  the  body,  but  that  the  members  may  have  the  same  care  for  one  another.  If  one  member  suffers,  all  suffer  together;  if  one  member  is  honored,  all  rejoice  together.

 The  Lord  continued  after  that  Scripture.  "And  so  it  is  in  Heaven  under  the  light  of  endless  rejoicing.  Let  it  be  so  on  this  Earth.  For  while  you  sojourn  with  Me,  I  illuminate  your  way  with  My  songs  of  rejoicing.    Lean  on  My  grace,  when  things  seem  impossible.  My  grace  is  sufficient  for  you,  when  you  are  weary.  My  Grace  is  sufficient  for  you,  when  you  fall  short.    And  when  you  begin  to  bloom  under  My  gaze,  My  grace,  like  a  fragrance  goes  out  to  all  the  flowers  of  the  garden  and  brings  them  cheer.    My  grace  is  my  gift  to  you,  along  with  My  never  failing  love.    You  are  beautiful  and  in  Heaven  you  will  finally  behold  the  glory  I  have  knit  into  your  being.    Yes,  you  will  see,  even  as  you  are  seen.

Your  present  sufferings  and  contradictions  are  not  worth  comparing  with  the  glory  that  will  be  revealed  in  you.  Romans 8:18


This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here 
Source:  Heartdwellers