Friday, November 6, 2015

"You Are My Heaven On Earth," Jesus said.

                                                ---


    You  Are  My  Heaven  On  Earth
    November  6,  2015

 "My  tender  Lover,  how  blessed  I  am  to  have you  in  My  arms  for  even  this  short  while.    Oh, if  only  mankind  could  experience  the  sublime  love  I  have  for  him,  never again  would  sin  enter  the  world."  

Well,  I  couldn’t  just  receive  it,  a  red  flag  went  up,  “How  am  I  going  to  explain  this  to  you  guys??”  I  kind  of  accepted  it  at  face  value,  but  I  knew  that  people  would  question....  So,  I  had  to  do  it  -­‐silly  me,  I  couldn't leave  a  tender  moment  alone, because  I  knew  this  would  elicit  objections  from  others  and  I  didn't  want  any  of  this  to  be  discounted  as  my  own  musings,  truly.  But  I  wanted  others  to  understand,  so  I  asked, "Please  explain  it  to  me  Lord. What  about  free  will?"

Ah  yes,  there  is  free  will. But  if  a  soul  could  be  penetrated  to  the  marrow  of  their  bones  with  the  Love  I  have  for  them,  never  would  sin  reign  in  their  lives  again.    The  problem  arises  when  the  soul  will  not  have  Me,  when  they  say  this  far  and  no  further.That  is  their  undoing  and  downfall.

You  see, I  should  word  that  slightly  differently: If  only  mankind  would  allow  Me  to  penetrate  their  very  being  with  the  sublime  love  I  have  for  him,  never  again  would  sin  enter  the  world.    It  would  not  be  possible  for  a  soul  saturated  with  My  Love,  to  sin.    But  as  I  said,  the  problem  arises  when  the  soul  draws  the  line,  not  Me.    Do  you  understand  this  now, My  Love?

I  do,  Lord.    I  have  seen  the  stubbornness  of  man's  heart  when  it  comes  to  receiving  You  fully. I  have  been  guilty  of  the  same.

"Yes,  and  it  is  so  fruitless,  so  very  barren  and  fruitless.    If  only  they  would  trust  Me,  I  would  prove  to  them  My  Love. They  would  experience  the  rewards  of  being  bathed  in  My  Love,  and  would  even  come  to  understand  the long  term  contradictions  that  make  no  sense  to  those  who  live  in  the  flesh.

I  think  there  He  was  talking  about  things  like  why  do  people  die,  why  do  children  get  sick.  These  are  long  term  contradictions  of  love,  but  they  would  understand  them  if  they  were  infused  enough  with  the  Lord.

Clare,  My  Dearest  Child  and  Love,  it  is  your  solemn  responsibility  to  reveal  this  love  to  them.    Do  not  let  them  go  on  in  their  blindness  of  My  love. Do  everything  in  your  power  to  spread  the  perfume  of  My  Love  for  them.  Everything.    Do  you  understand, My  Love?    Do  everything  in  your  power.

Yes, Lord.  OH  God  help  me.    Show  me  what  is  in  my  power, with  your  grace.

"I  will.  Enlist  the  support  of  the  many  around  you.    Explore  the  venues,  reach  out  into  the  far  corners  of this  earth  with  My  Love.    Declare  it  from  the  rooftops and  send  it  even  into  the  bowels  and  dark  places  of  this  Earth.    For  I  am  calling  all  men  to  Me,  so  that  I  may  love  them  as  they  have  never  been  loved  before.    This  Love  is  so  sublime  that  even  if  you labored  for  years  to  reach  the  infinite  borders  of  its  source,  still  you  would  only  have  scratched  the  surface.

It  is  so  vast, that  I  cannot  turn  even  one  away,  even  the  most  wicked  among  men. If  they  repent,  My  arms  are  flung  open  wide  to  receive  them. The  doors  of  My  infinite  mercy  have  not  as  yet  closed.    They  are  still  open.    There  is  still  hope.    I know  the  weariness  of  My  Brides,  but  I  also  know  My  Brides  love  Me  with  their  lives  and  nothing  is  too  great  for  Me  to  ask  of  them.    Nothing.    

I  am  still  asking  for  patience  in  this  hour; patience,  prayer,  long-­‐suffering  and  charity  for  mankind.    Soon  enough  you  will  be  with  Me  in  Paradise,  soon  enough  My  laboring  Lovers.    Then  all  of  this  will  seem  like  a  bad  dream,  so  much  will  just  fade  away  when  you  have  reached  the  shores  of  your  destination.   Oh, I  have  promised  you  SO  much,  and  I  will  not  defraud  you.
So  much  more  is  being  added  to  your  coffers  in  Heaven  as  you  continue  to  march  shoulder  to  shoulder,  in  peace,  love  and  dedication  to  bringing  souls  into  My  bosom.  

Long  have  I  waited  for  such  an  army  of  souls  that  would  look  out  for  one  another  with  not  a  thought  of  their  own   reward.   And  on  this  channel  I  have  found  such  as  these.    All  of  you  have  been  drawn  together  by  the  Love  flowing  from  My  fountains  of  grace  in  Heaven.    All  of  you  have  brought  your  own  tributaries  into  the  mix,  adding  grace  upon  grace  upon  grace.    And  that  is  as  it  should  be.    The  experience  of  My  Love  is  heightened  on  this  channel  because  of  your  self-­‐sacrifice and  focus  on  Me  and  those  I  entrust  to  you.  How  beautiful  to  see  this  symphony  of  love  playing  on  the  sweet  strings  of  Heaven  and  drawing  all  men  to  Me.

You  have  weathered  many  storms: many  barrages  of  arrows,  many  attempts  to  corrupt  your  pure  and  loving  sacrifices, many  attempts  to  turn  you  against  one  another.    You  have  shown  great  patience  and  virtue,  you  are  My  trusted  servants  and  having  been  faithful  with  the  littler  things, I  can  increase  now  the  gifts  of  grace  to  My  proven  souls.  Yes,  I  am  going  to  increase  your  gifts  of  wisdom,  love,  patience  and  effectiveness  in  prayer...you  are  also  going  to  see  more  healings  and  more  hearts  melting  in  your  arms  as  they  give  their  lives  to  Me.

Many  of  you  have  been  spurned  and  looked  down  upon  in  your  own  churches. Many  have  indeed  suffered  a  lifetime  of  rejection  and  being  passed  by  for  the  more  influential  and  flashy  Christians.    May  I  say,  your  humility  has  gained  you  the  high  honor  of  being  My  chosen  few  to  bring  the  nectar  of  My  love  for  souls  to  this  bitter  and    darkened  world?    Notice  I  did  not  say  knowledge  or  learning,  or  expertis. No,  all  those  things  serve  only  to  puff  one  up. They  have  their  place  when  handled  with  extreme  humility,  but  are  not  the  ultimate  food  of  Heaven. Love  isthe  ultimate  food  of  Heaven.    And  you  have  all  chosen  the  better  portion  of  love,  to  spread  the  fragrance  of   My  delicate  love  to  a  hurting  and  darkened  world.

I  know  this  has  not  been  easy  for  you.    I  know  many  times  you  have  wanted  to  retreat  or  give  up.    But  rather  than  giving  in  to  your  flesh, you  came  to  Me  for  more  grace,  wise  and  loving  Bride  that  you  are.    You  came  to  Me  before  resigning  and  asked  for  more  grace.    And  I  have  not  denied  you. You  have  stayed  the  course,  run  the  race  and  set  your  eyes  on  the  prize  of  the  high  calling,  as  it  is  written:

I  do  not  regard  myself  as  having  laid  hold  of  it  yet;  but  one  thing  I  do:  forgetting  what  lies  behind  and  reaching  forward  to  what  lies  ahead,  I  press  on  toward  the  goal  for  the  prize  of  the  upward  call  of  God  in  Christ  Jesus.    Philippians  3:14

And  for  this  I  commend  you  and  promise  even  more  spiritual  territory. Because  you  have  been  faithful  with  a  few  things;  I  will  put  you  in  charge  of  many  things  Matthew  25:21  Grace  builds  upon  grace  and  as  you  handle  my  sheep  and  my  lambs  with  tenderness,  revealing  My  Love,  I  will  increase  your  anointing  and  bring  you  into  the  fullness  of  your  calling.    And  though  you  be  few  in  number,  you  are  mighty  in  grace  and  wisdom  to  bring  the  broken, the alienated  into  My  Kingdom.

You  are  paving  the  way  for  My  return.  You  all,  in  your  own  right, are  voices  crying  out  in  the  wilderness. As  it  is  written:  

A voice  of  one  calling  in  the  wilderness,  ‘Prepare  the  way  for  the  Lord,  make  straight  paths  for  him.  Every  valley  shall  be  filled  in,  every  mountain  and  hill  made  low. The  crooked  roads  shall  become  straight,    the  rough  ways  smooth. And  all  people  will  see  God’s  salvation.’”    Luke  3:4

You  are  indeed  making  straight  paths  for  Me  into  the  hearts  of  men. You  have  refused  to  get  caught  up  in  doctrinal religious  quarrels,  rhetoric  and  posturing...No, your  ways  are  My  ways  of  love,  without  the  religious  road  blocks  and  impediments  that  My  people  have  grown  so  weary  of.

They  hunger  to  experience  Me,  to  have  that  profoundly  real  experience  and  relationship  with  Me,  not  with  men  and  institutions.

Every  valley  shall  indeed  be  filled  in  as  humility  is  cherished  and  nurtured  among  my  elect.    You  have  made  the  way  so  lowly  that  anyone,  even  the  littlest  child, can  traverse  it.

The  mountains  of  pride,  celebrity  cults  and  performance  have  been  replaced  with  the  simple  cherishing  of  every  soul  no  matter  how  lowly  and  sinful. For  My  Love cries  out,  Precious!  Precious!  Precious!    is  the  soul  who  hungers  for  Me,  for  he shall  have  Me.    

It  is  My  Blood  which  has  made  the  lowliest  among  men  the  most  precious.    There  is  no  price  to  be  paid  for  such  as  these, that  is  greater.    No  soul  is  greater  than  My  sacrifice  on  the  Cross.    Yes,  it  is  the  great  leveling  field, where  the  mountains  of  pride  and  pretensions  men  are  governed  by, are  utterly  cast  down  as  worthless.  

The  crooked  roads  invented  by  men  causing  so  many  to  give  up  before  they  reached  Me,  have  been  utterly  destroyed  and  the  rough  ways  of  demanding  attainment  of  this  and  attainment  of  that  have  been  removed. Nothing  is  attained  to. All  is  a  free  gift. For  My  arms  are  open  wide  and  cherishing  all  who  come  to  Me,  no  matter  how  lowly  their  station  in  life  may  be.

So, truly  you  have  walked  in  the  footsteps  of  your  precursor,  John,  and  like  him  you  are  making  straight  the  way  of  your  Lord.    

So,  be  encouraged  My  chosen  people. Know  that  your  very  small  and  humble  callings  are  reaching  to  the  ends  of   the  Earth  and  bringing  in  the  Harvest.    Let  no  one  frighten  or discourage  you. Yes,  take  every  thought  captive  and  continue  on  in  the  knowledge  that  you  are  pleasing  to  Me.    By  their  fruit  you  will  know  them.  A  good  tree  cannot  bring  forth  bad  fruit, Continue  on  to  tend  the  vineyard  and  bring  forth  the  sweet  wine  of  My  Love  to  your  fellow  men.

Read more here
Source:  Heart Dwellers