Monday, November 9, 2015

"Don't Fret Over Time" Jesus admonishes us....

                                               ----


Don't  Fret  Over  Time, November  9th,  2015

God  bless  you,  Heartdwellers.

Boy,  did  I  have  a  heck  of  a  time  getting  into  the  message  tonight...wow!  A  little  bit  of  a  firestorm  over  here  Ezekiel  and  I.  It  seemed  like  it  was  raining  demons!  But,  we  got  through it.  And  the  Lord  had  a  very  relevant  message  and  follow-­‐up  to  the  messages  that  He’s  given  us  over  the  last  two  days.  

So,  as  I  came  into  prayer  after  worship,  the  Lord:

Trials  and  sufferings,  your  lot  on  Earth.    But  after  these  tests,  the  sweet,  sweet  fruit  comes  forth.    Don't  allow  these  things  to  dismay  you, My  Love,  they  are  all  part  of  life.  It  comes  with  ups  and  downs  and  the  downs  are  the  best  part  of  all...that  is, from  My  perspective. Because  I  know  what  follows  on  the  heels  of  them.    Blessing  after  blessing  after  blessing.

And  I  thought,  ‘Oh  boy  You  definitely  have  a  different  perspective,  Lord!’

Too  many  of  My  Children  become  discouraged  with  trials.   Rather, I  would  have  you  see  them  as  an  opportunity  to  grow  in  grace  and  wisdom.    Just  as  a  child  has  very  little  understanding  until  he    has fully  matured as  an adult,  it  is  the  trials  he  endured  that  made  him  a  man.  If  only  you  could  recognize...OK, here  comes  a  trial,  there's  going  to  be  fruit  from  this.Then  buckle  down  and  work  your  way  through,  around  and  over  the  obstacles  with  My  help  and  soon  you  will  be  on  the  other  side,  weighing  in  the  fruit.

At  that  moment  I  was  reminded  of  the  first  chapter  of  James:  
Consider  it  pure  joy,  my  brothers  and  sisters,a  whenever  you  face  trials of  many  kinds,  because  you  know  that  the  testing  of  your  faith  produces  perseverance.  Let  perseverance  finish  its  work  so  that  you  may  be  mature  and  complete,  not  lacking  anything.  Blessed  is  the  one  who  perseveres  under  trial  because,  having  stood  the  test,  that  person  will  receive  the  crown  of  life  that  the  Lord  has  promised  to  those  who  love  him.  

Lord,  they  just  aren't  any  fun.    It  seemed  like  it  was  raining  demons  over  here  for  a  while.  

Yes,  they  come  at  you  from  many  different  directions.    But  you  stood  the  test  and  persevered  and  now  we  are  together  with  no  one  to  molest  us."

I'm  sorry, Lord, my  attitude  is  not  the  best right  now.

"It  will  get  better.    Enter  into  My  rest,  cease  your  striving,  I  am  right  here  before  you. You  don't  have  to  strain to  see  and  hear  Me,  rather  you  need  to  let  go  and  enter  into  that  sweet  place  of  rest.

Have  you  noticed  yet?    When  you  are  worshipping,  it's  the  times  when  you  lose  yourself  in  worship  that  you  begin  to  see Me.    All  of  a  sudden,  I  am  there,  smiling  at  you,  so  happy  to  see  you  entering  into  My  presence  with  thanksgiving  and  praise  in  your  heart.    All  seems  full  of  light,  then  suddenly,  you  see  My  face,  and  I  am  smiling,  always  smiling  at  you  as  you  recognize  Me.    

It's  when  you  lose  yourself  in  praise  and  worship  that  you're  eyes  are  opened  by  grace.  So  many  strain  to  see  Me. If  only  they  would  just  worship  or  respond  to  that  sweet  tap  on  their  shoulder,  and  allow  Me  to  bring  them  to  the  banqueting  table  of  My  Heart...Oh, it  would  be  so  much  easier!

In  this  world, you  strive  to  do  everything.    In  Heaven, you  let  go  and  enter  in.    The  dynamics  are  so  different.    Learning  to  let  go  is  part  of  trust  and  trust  grows  with  maturity  as  you  see  how  I  always  provide  for  you.  And  it  is  in  the  reading  of  My  Word that  faith  is  nurtured  and  the  foundation  is  laid  to  believe  that  I  am  good. All  that  I  have  for  you  is  good,  and  that  I  will  never  forsake  you  or  leave  you  on  your  own.

How  foolish  it  is  for  those  in  the  world  who  choose  to  do  it  their  way,  on  their  own,  without  My  help.    Little  do  they  realize  that  there  is  nothing  good  in  their  being  that  I  did  not  plant  there. And  that  even  when  they  think  it  is  their  ability  that  accomplishes  things,  still  it  is  My  grace  that  gave  them  access  to  that  ability.    Many  are  the  little  ones  who  do  not  have  access  to  the  greatness  of  their  souls...yet.    I  have  kept  them  little, that  they  might  grow  in  virtue, which  is  the  framework  and  structure  for  all  the  other  gifts.    Without  virtue,  the  gifts  are  easily  lost.    Without  humility,  the  very  roof  and  foundation,  the  elements-­‐trials  and  difficulties  of  this  world  steal  away  the  good  that  was  there.

Lord,  I  remember,  I  knew  I  had  a  gift  to  give,  but  you  kept  all  the  doors  closed  to  me  until  You  were  ready.    I  wondered  all  those  years,  Am  I  to  perish  with  these  gifts  and  all  you've done  for  me?    If  it  be  your  wish, Lord,  let  it  be  so.Still, there  was  a  light  inside...that  gave  off  hope  that  someday,  I'd  be  able  to  help  others  because  of  my  failures.    And  I  was  right.  You  did  encourage  me  and  tell  me  that  it  would  be  some  day-­‐
but  it  seemed  like  forever.

Yes,  if  only  souls  would  trust  Me  to  bring  them  out  of  their  obscurity  at  the  right  time,  so  much  would  stand  rather  than  rise  up  only  to  crumble  because  there  was  a  crack  in  the  foundation,  a  leak  in  the  roof,  braces  missing  from  the  beams.  These  things  take  time.    And  as  all  of  you  are  looking  towards  the  dreams  I've  planted  in  your  hearts,  I  want  you  to  grasp  this: These  things  take  time.Do  not  be  in  a  hurry,  you  will  only spoil  the  work.    

The  enemy  insinuates  that  you  must  rush,  rush,  rush  because  there  is  so  little  time.    But  in  reality  this  life  and  the  next  will  be  joined  seamlessly  and  your  journey  will  never  end.    Just  because  you  are  translated  into  Heaven  does  not  mean  your  talent  or  your  work  will  lie  stagnant.    No,  quite  the  opposite.   It  will  be  supernaturally  vitalized  and  reach  even  more  souls,  but  you  must  be  patient  to  see  that.  

This  misconception  and  lack  of  understanding  of  the  seamlessness  of  passing  from  Earth  to  Heaven  is  a  major  lie   the  enemy  uses  to  get  you  to  act  prematurely,  or  to  get  you  to  push  and  strive.    'Gotta  get  it  done...no  more  time...gotta  hurry.  Push-­‐push-­‐push.'    It  simply  is  not  true.    Once  you  begin  the  commitment  to  serve  Me,  once  you  give  yourself  to  Me,  what  I  begin  I  finish.    And  it  is  not  constrained  by  time. No,  it  is  enhanced  by  time.    So, put  away  your  striving  and  worrying  and  just  follow  Me  day  by  day,  step  by  step,  never  considering  the  future  beyond  what  I  give  you  to  do  and  you  will  be  safe  from  this  deadly  dynamic  of    giving  birth  to  a  premature  baby  that  cannot  possibly  survive  in  this  hostile  climate.

Cleave  to  your  littleness  and  the  slow  rate  with  which  things  are  done.    Revel  in  the  little  things  that  progress  securely  without  shortcuts  and  rushing.  It  is  good  to  keep  in  mind  the  children's  story  of The  Tortoise  and  the  Hare.    The  tortoise  plodded  along  slowly  with  his  eye  on  the  finish  line,  knowing  that  he  couldn’t  race  ahead  to  the  finish  line.  He  just  plodded  hour  after  hour.    The  hare,  thinking  he  could  run  quickly  and  easily  to  the  finish  line,  started running circles  around  him. But then  he  lost  track  of  the  finish  line, and  the  plodding  tortoise  won  the  race.    

Lord,  I've  always  been  the  March  hare...running  and  running, pushing  and  pushing. But  then  you  taught  me  to  be  slow  and  plodding  and  I  would  reach  my  destination  sooner.    How  true  these  words  of  wisdom  have  been,  as  music  has  been  written,  arranged  and  recorded.    It’s  all  come  true  because  of  the  slowness with  which  it  was  done.  Even  with  my  voice  it  was  a  plodding  miracle.

And  the  beauty  of  what  I  accomplish  in  a  soul  who  chooses  the  tortoise,  is  humility.    Things  come  with  effort  and  substantial  perseverance  and  this  keeps  you  dependent  upon  Me  without looking  to  yourself  as  the  source.

Oh, My  dear  ones,  how  positively  important  it  is  for  you  not  to  assign  greatness  to  yourselves.    I  alone  am  great  and  what  I  accomplish  in  you  is  great  and  as  long  as  you  don't  lose  sight  of  that, Satan  cannot  steal  the  wonderful  things  that  we've  accomplished  together.    It  is  only  when  you  take  the  reins  in  run  ahead  of  me  that  you  are  bound  for  disaster and  failure.

So, I  have  shared  this  lesson  with  you,  because  I  need  you  to  see  in  reality,  what  you  begin  on  Earth will  not  end  the  day  of  the  Rapture. Rather  it  will  continue  on  with  the  boost  of  supernatural  giftings  in  Heaven.    Those  notes  you  couldn't  carry.    That  math  equation  you  couldn't  master,  the  shading  that  just  never  looked  right. The  chords  you  couldn't  manage  on  the  piano,  and  the  design  that  eluded  you. People  skills  and  management-­‐so  many  areas  of  your  lives  will  burst  into  prosperity  and  come  with  ease  once  you  have  left  this  Earth  that  is  staggering  with  opposition.    So, do  not  fret  over  time,  time belongs  to  Me  and  My  eternity. Be  encouraged.  Take  your  time;  it’s  a  journey.  It  is  a  seamless  journey  and  will  be  completed  in  Heaven.”