Thursday, December 3, 2015

Rapture-Approaching the Point of No Return

                                              ---

Clare du BOIS:  Well, this is an alert today, Heartdwellers. God bless you and the Lord be with you as you ponder this directive with Him,  Rapture-Approaching the Point of No Return

He began His message: “THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT. WE ARE HEADING TOWARDS THE POINT OF NO RETURN.”


How  do  I  take  that  Lord?

“In  faith.”


You  know  what  I'm  struggling  with,  that's  even  why  I  got  clothing.

“You  know  Me  well,  you  know  My  Heart  of  Mercy,  but  I  tell  you  the  truth,  we  are  heading  towards  the  point of  no  return.”


And  what  about  if  we  rise  up  and  pray  for  more  time-­‐can  it  be  forestalled?

“Oh, Clare,  you're  impossible!    I  have  a  message  and  you're  niggling  with  Me.”


I'm  sorry.    Go  ahead.

“Thank  you  !!  I  am  wanting  a  deeper  level  of  preparation  from My  waiting  Bride.    I  want  her  heart  emptied  of  useless  worldly  things.    This  message  is  not  for  everyone.    It  is  only  for  those  who  are  longing  for  a  greater  depth  in  Me  and  detachment  from  the  world.  I  am  imparting  this  grace  to  those  who  are  listening  or  reading,  in  this  moment.  That  means,  if  you  read  this  message  six  months  from  now,  from  when  it  was  written,  It  still  carries  that  grace for  those  who  are  earnestly  seeking  it  and  longing  for  it  with  all  their  hearts.


“You  wonder  how  that  grace  can  linger?    Just  as  My  Word  accesses  grace  from  Heaven  in  present  time,  so  do  words  authentically  spoken  by  Me  that  carry  My  promises.    When  they  are  received  in  faith, from  any  source, they  still  access  that  impartation  as  when  it  was  spoken.  I  am  the  same  yesterday,  today  and  forever. My  promises  stand  forever  to  those  who  truly  desire  them,  with  their  whole  hearts.

“There  are  constant  little  worldly  treasures  and  perks  and  treats  that  pass  before  you  everyday. What  I  want  you  to  understand  is  that  the  less significance  you  attach  to  those  things,  the  less  time  you  spend  on  them,    the  more  I  can  fill  you  with  My  Spirit,  and  those  things  that  truly  matter  to  Me.    Isn't  that  wonderful?  


 Yes,  indeed,  it  is,  Lord.    I  have  known  this  freedom  before. Oh, glorious  freedom  from  vanity,  fine  foods,  worldly  entertainment! Oh, those  days  so  full  of  Your  Spirit  and  so  precious  to  me,  like  none  other.

“Isn't  that  what  you  cried  out  to  Me  for  this  morning,  a  pure heart: 'Burn  the  dross  from  my  heart, Lord.    Burn  it  all  away.’"  


Well,  Lord, that  can  only  happen  by  Your  Special  Grace.


“That's  the  exact  point:  I  give  the  grace,  you  correspond.    When  I  say  I  want  My  Bride's  heart  emptied,  I  mean,  less  attention  on  every  little  facet  of  life  apart  from  Me  and  My  will.    For  instance,  vain  things...like  manicures,  and  hair,  cosmetics,  stylish clothing,  and  matching  outfits  and  accessories.    These  things,  unless  they  are  necessary  to  your  work,  occupy  space  in  your  hearts  and  minds  that  could  be  dwelling  in  the  abundance  of  My  Spirit.

“You  see,  when  you  attach  significance  to  these  things,  you  may  not  be  actively  thinking  of  them,  but  you  are  easily  snagged  by  all  that  relates  to  them.    These  are  some  of  the  distractions  that  make  prayer  more  difficult  for  many.    But  when  you  cast  off  the  yoke  of  your  pleasures  to  make  room  for  My  Pleasure,  then  your  communion  with  Me  goes  deeper,  much  deeper  as  matters  of  the  flesh  melt  away.    That's  what  I'm  getting  at.

“Not  everyone  is  ready  to  let  go  of  earthly  pleasures  to  have  more  of  Me,  but  as  they  seek  Me  in  their  own  ways,  eventually  they  head  in  that  direction.  I  have  sublime  patience  with  all  those  who  reach  towards  Me.

“I  know  what  a  struggle  you  have  Clare,  having  a  great  attraction  for  order  and  beauty.    Those  who  don't  care  about  those  things  are  freer  to  contemplate  Me.    We  are  always  going  back  and  forth  about  these  things  aren't  we, Dearest?”


Oh  Lord,  that  is  hard -­‐if  not  impossible  for  me.    If  I  were  blind...well, that  has  its  own  serious  problems. At  least  I  wouldn't  get  distracted  into  arranging  things  to  my  liking.

“Believe  Me,  you  would  find  other  things  not  to  your  liking-­‐it  is  part  of  the  obsessive/compulsive  nature.    But  remember: when  you  offer  yourself  to  Me,  withholding  nothing,  and  study  your  actions  and  thoughts to  deliberately  exclude  those  things...you  are  so  much  freer.”


Lord,  I  know  what  you  are  saying  is  absolutely  true.    I  remember  when  I  threw  that  yoke  of  beauty  totally  off  for  functionality, without  regard  for  aesthetics  and  did  the  same  with  food,  and  I  felt  so  much  more  alive  in  You.  How  do  I  get  back  to  this  place?

“That's  what  I'm  trying  to  give  you  here, My  Sweet  Bride. That's  what  I'm  calling  your  attention  to.  It's  not  going  to  happen  suddenly,unless  circumstances  override  your  life.    But  each   day  you  can  make  progress  in  that  direction.  Choosing  a  bowl  of  oatmeal  over  a  piece  of  cake,  leaving  the  last  piece  of  chicken  to  someone  else.    In  fact,  denying  yourself  at  table  is  one  major  way  to  put  your  flesh  into  a  subservient  position.    Simple  clothing  with  worn  edges  over  new  clothing,  finding  your  satisfaction  in  less  and  less  and  even  in  substandard  things.

“Your  mother  was  totally  eaten  up  with  external  things,  that  is  why  she  never  had  any  peace.    There  was  always  something  more  needing  to  be done,  something  out  of  place  before  she  could  relax.    So  many  things  to  take  care  of,  so  many  trivial  cares  that  kept  her  continually  occupied.    You  know  this, Clare,  you  broke  from  it  in  your  younger  days.


Yes,  I  remember  a   room  I  was  renting  in  Berkeley,  California.   It  was  just  a  plain  room  with  a  mattress  on  the  floor,  nothing  homey  about  it,  and  I  remember  having  a  craving  for  simplicity.  I  had  just  moved  out  of  a  large  flat  in  San  Francisco that  was extravagantly  decorated,  and  I  was  so  refreshed  by the  utter  simplicity  of  this  room.  

“And  I  was  there  in  that  room,  speaking  to  your  heart,  to  bring  you  to  a  new  level  of  freedom.

“You  see, attention  to  one  detail leads  to  attention  to  yet  another  and another, and soon you're chasing  your  tail  and  never   catching  it.    It all  depends  on  how  ambitious  you  are  in  having  things  in  your  environment  just  to  your liking.   You have fought  much,  long  and hard, and gained  a  true  measure  of  improvement-­‐but  there's  always,  always  room  for  more.

“What  I  am  trying  to  say  to  My  Brides,  very  simply,  is  that  the  more  exterior  things  matter  to  you(and  that  is  a  choice  in  your  control) the  more  you  will  be  vexed  in  spirit,  wanting  perfection  in  your  environment. And  as  a  consequence,  the  less  you  will  have  of  Me.

“Deny  yourselves  these  little  pleasures more  and  more  each  day,  and  soon  you  will  realize  I  have  taken  over your  thoughts  and  I  dwell  in  you  in  greater  measure.    Postpone  your  need  for  order  and  beauty,  My  Love.  In  Heaven, all  will  be  to  your  liking.    But  for  now,  postpone  this driving compulsion and live more  and   more  simply  from  day  to  day.


“Understand,  My  Brides.  Your  worth is  not  in  beautiful  clothing,  houses  and  cars.    No.    All  those  things  will  be  stripped  from  you,  and  the  only  thing  left  standing  will  be  your  virtues  and  what  you  did  for  others  out  of  pure  love  and  no  other  motive.   I  have  taught  this  to  you  all  many,  many  times  before.  


“But  now  truly,  we  are  nearing  the  point  of  no  return  and  I  counsel you: buy of Me fire-­‐tried gold and leave the ashes behind.” 


Source: Heartdwellers