Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

                                                  ----

Christmas  Eve  2015, December  24,  2015

The  Lord  is  preparing  our  hearts,  Heartdwellers.


"Oh,  how  I  dread  what  I  must  do.  Oh,  how  I  dread  it!  All  of  humanity  will  be  in  shock  and  totally  disoriented.  All  but  the  most  remote,  to  answer  your  unspoken  thought,  My  love.

"I  was  thinking  of  those  who  live  in  the  wilderness  and  don't  ever  get  any  news,  and  they're  far  away  from  the  influence  of  people.

He  continued,  "This  moment  that  must  come  to  pass.  The  glory  of  having  you  in  My  presence  for  ever  must  first  be  preceded  by  this  horrendous  trial  upon  the  Earth.  No,  it  shall  not  come  nigh  your  dwelling,  but  the  terror  and  confusion  all  over  the  world  will  be  inescapable.  My  sorrow  and  mourning  for  the  lost  -­‐this  will  hang  heavy  upon  the  Earth,  like  a  thick,  dark  mantle  of  agony.  Tormented  souls  who  cry  out  as  their  blood  is  shed  will  cover  the  Earth  with  their  sobs,  with  no  one  to comfort  them,  as  many  descend  into  Hell.

"And  My  Bride?  What  shall  she  do?  She  shall  behold  the  consequences  of  what  has  been  done  to  ravage  the  Earth.  But  then  she  shall  accompany  Me  into  Glory,  where  every  tear  will  be  blotted  out.  Where  we  will  celebrate  her  Homecoming.  

"But  before  that  moment,  I  must  suffer  My  Passion,  all  over  again,  Clare.  Remember  in  these  moments  in  the  Garden  when  all  was  revealed  to  Me,  what  I  was  about  to  suffer  for.  The  physical  suffering  was  and  never  could  be  comparable  to  the  mental, emotional  anguish  of  those  screaming  and  crying  out  for  mercy.  Yet  mercy  will  be  denied  them,  because  the  hour  of  mercy  has  vanished.  The  time  has  come  when  My  mercy  must  be  swallowed  up  in  judgment.  And  Oh,  how  bitter  that  is  for  Me!"

I  wrapped  my  arms  around  the  Lord  and  held  Him  tightly,  hoping  to  bring  Him  comfort.  Only  a  little  drop  in  truly  a  vast  ocean  of  misery.  And  He  wept  bitterly.  My  very  little  part  was  to  hold  Him,  almost  as  if  I  were  holding  Him  upright,  because  He  was  slumped  over  me  in  utter  despondency.

"Yet  I  will  have  My  way  with  this  world."

He  continued.  "Yes,  suffering  will  abound,  but  Glory  will  follow.  Once  the  Earth  is  purified,  it  will  rise  again  out  of  the  ashes.  And  those  who inhabit  it  will  be  trained  in  the  ways  of  holiness  from sea to sea. Yet that kernel of evil must be forever purged from the  Earth,  and  for  that  reason I  will  allow the  Earth  a  time  of  rest."

Here  He  is  referring  to  the  1,000  year  reign.

"For  those  who  are  Hell-­‐bent,  I  will  give  them  time  to  rise  up  again  until  the  Purification  is  complete.  Yes,  this  second  time  of  purifying  will  bring  forth  the  evil  and corrupt  seeds  of  Satan,  once  and for all  to  be  destroyed  and  stripped  of  their  influence.  And  you  shall  stand  by  My  side,  and  behold  it  with  your  own  eyes,  My  Clare.

"Yes,  the  time  is  coming  when  evil  shall  no  longer  have  a  voice.  Oh,  the  mysteries  to  be  revealed!  So  many  mysteries.  And  you  will  come  to  understand  all  things.  No  longer  will  you  have  any  question. Rather  you  will  be  fully  enlightened as to  the  "why"  of  everything.

"Do  not  despair.  You've  been  strengthened.  Stand  strong!  This  is  your  time  of vindication.  It  is  at  hand.  No  longer  will  they  say,  'Where  is  your  God?'  No,  rather,  'THIS  is  YOUR  God??  The  Mighty  and  Powerful  One?  No  wonder  you  love  Him!'  Yet,  they  will  not  understand  My  love.

"Be  prepared.  Be  strengthened.  It  is  coming.

Go here for the full text.

Source: Heartdwellers