Friday, December 25, 2015

You Will Have Peace Amidst Chaos

                                                    ----

You  Will  Have  Peace  Amidst  Chaos, December  24,  2015

The  Peace  of  the  Lord  be  with  you.  And  He  is  instructing  us  on  how  to  keep our peace.

"When  the  world  goes  into  turmoil,  you  will  have  peace.    You,  My  Brides  will  all  be  prepared  for  what  is  coming.    Not  a  one  of  you  who  has  followed  and  obeyed  My  instructions  will  be  terror  stricken  like  the  rest  of  humanity.    Especially  in  the  United  States  because  terror  will  break  out  everywhere.

"I  have  instructed  you to  stay  in  your  homes  because  the  turnkey  event  will  incite  the  Moslems  so  horrifically  that  every  cell  will  be  out  for  blood.  If  you  must  go  out,  go  out  anonymously,  remove  your  bumper  stickers  and  jewelry  and  just  be  anonymous.


"But,  Lord,  isn’t  that  cowardice?


"No,  it’s  called  wisdom.    Do  you  wish  martyrdom?    Then  go  ahead  and  be  visible.    However,  remember,  anyone  who  kills  you  sins,  and  you  do  not  want  to  be  responsible  for  their  sin  do  you?

"Okay...!  That's  a  perspective!!

"What  most  don’t  realize  is  that  there  are  Muslim  groups  EVERYWHERE.    And  I  do  mean  EVERY  where.    They  have  mapped  out  your  country  and  when  a  cell  migrates  or  crosses  your  border  illegally,  they  are  assigned  the  empty  spaces  not  occupied  by  other  cells,  according  to  population. Just  like  that  tribal  police  officer  in  the  middle  of  the  wilderness,  near  the  mountain,  who  knows  the  area  like  the  back  of  his  hand.    They  are  EVERYWHERE.

"That  particular  officer,  I  remember  a  few  years  ago,  he  looked  at  me  and  said,  "I'm  a  Muslim."  And  I  answered  him  with  what  Mother  Theresa  used  to  answer  the  Hindus,  and  I  said,  "Well,  be  a  GOOD  Muslim."  And  he  looked  at  me  again  and  he  said,

 "I  don't  think  you  understand:  I'm  a  Muslim!"  

And  I  said,  "Well,  be  a  good  Muslim!"  He  was  a  little  dumbfounded  by  that,  but  I  guess  being  a  good  Muslim  means  "cut  my  head  off!"  Anyway,  I  wasn't  aware  of  that  at  the  time,  I  was  pretty  naive.

The  Lord  continued:
"This  is  why  I  am  asking  My  Bride  to  lay  low.    I  am  coming  to  rescue  you,  rest  assured,  but  until  then,  keep  a  low  profile,  do  good where you  can,  pray  for  the  world  and  prepare  your hearts  for  Me.

"Even  now  I  am  preparing  your  hearts  to  love  Me  more  and  more.  Even  now,  I  am  pouring  the  fragrant  graces  of  love  for  Me  into  your  hearts,  in  preparation  for  My  arrival.    Oh,  My  Bride,  sit  and  bask in  this  fragrance.  Let  it  fill  you  to  overflowing.    The  more  the  better.

"I  will  keep  you  in  My  peace  when  it  all  begins.  Do  what  you  can  to  express  to  your  families  what  is  taking  place  -­‐perhaps  some  will  repent  at  the  very  last  moment.  Do  not  be  swayed  by  the  news.  In  fact,  STAY  OUT  OF  THE  NEWS,  it  is  poison.  Rather  come  to  Me  for  rhemas.    Pray  and  My  peace  will  penetrate  the  most  fragile  of  souls  and  bring  you  steadfast  confidence,  joy  and  expectation  amidst  world  chaos.  

 
"Don’t  thrash  about  seeking  relief  here  and  there.    You  will  only  find  more  confusion.    Rather  stay  in  an  attitude  of  prayer,  intercession  and  worship.    Yes,  pray  the  Divine  Mercy  Chaplet  often,  it  is  powerful  in  times  of  crisis  and  will  even  cause  a  certain  peace  to  descend  into  your  house.

"Answer  the  questions  of  your  relatives,  but  do  not  allow  them  to  draw  you  into  their  panic.    Politely  excuse  yourself  from  the  phone  if  they  begin  to  affect  you.    Better  to  send  e-­‐mails  than  to  talk  face  to  face.  Yet,  if  there  is  repentance  going  on,  face  to  face  is  better...that  is  if  you  still  have  service  in  your  area.   The  government  will  intervene  to  try  and  interrupt communications  in  many  places,  or  to  use  it  to  cause  more  fear.  You  know  Your  God.  Cleave  to  Me  and  so  not  be  swayed  by  man. Pray  Psalm  91  frequently,  over  and  over  again.  I  will  inhabit the  praises  of  My  People  and  bring  much  comfort  to  you  from  My  word.”
And  this  is  Psalm  91:
1
Whoever  dwells  in  the  shelter  of  the  Most  High
will  rest  in  the  shadow  of  the  Almighty.
2  I  will  say  of  the  Lord,  “You  are  my  refuge
and  my  fortress, my  God,  in  whom  I  trust.”
3  Surely  he  will  save  you from  the  fowler’s  snare
and  from  the  deadly  pestilence.
4  You  will  cover  me  with  his  feathers,
and  under  Your  wings  I  will  find  refuge;
Your  faithfulness  will  be  my  shield  and  rampart.
5  I  will  not  fear  the  terror  of  night,
nor  the  arrow  that  flies  by  day,
6 nor  the  pestilence  that  stalks  in  the  darkness,
nor  the  plague  that  destroys  at  midday.
7  A  thousand  may  fall  at  my  side,
ten  thousand  at  my  right  hand,
but  it  will  not  come  near  me.
8 I  will  only  observe  with  my  eyes
and  see  the  punishment  of  the  wicked.
9  If  you  say,  “The  Lord  is  my  refuge,”
and  if  you  make  the  Most  High  your  dwelling,
10  no  harm  will  overtake you,
no  disaster  will  come  near  your  tent.
11  For  he  will  command  his  angels  concerning  you
to  guard  you  in  all  your  ways;
12  they  will  lift  you  up  in  their  hands,
so  that  you  will  not  strike  your  foot  against  a  stone.
13  You  will  tread  on  the  lion  and  the  cobra;
you  will  trample  the  great  lion  and  the  serpent.
14    “Because  you  love  me,”  says  the  Lord,
“I  will  rescue  you; I  will  protect  you,
 for  you  acknowledge my  name.
15  You  will  call  on  me,  and  I  will  answer  you;
I  will  be  with  you  in  trouble,
I  will  deliver  you  and  honor  you.
16  With  long  life  I  will  satisfy  you
and  show  you  my  salvation.”

He  continued,  
"There  is  so  much  truth  and  grace  with  the  prayerful  meditation  and  recitation  of  this  Psalm.  My  Loves,  truly  -­‐terror  is  coming  to  your  world,  but  I  will  lift  you  on  high,  far  from  harm's  way  and  you  will  exult  in  My  Presence.

"Go  now  and  do  good  in  the  time  left  to  you.    I  am  right  behind  you,  your  rear  guard. And  no  harm  will  overtake  you,  no  disaster  will  come  near  your  tent."


For the full text, go here.

Source: Heartdwellers