Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Messages of our Lord Jesus on the Space Rock

photo credit, KRS Channel


JESUS'  MESSAGES ON THE SPACE ROCK THROUGH LINDA NEWKIRK

"Our Saviour reminded me again this morning that the giant space rock is headed on in, but none will know the exact date ahead of time.  IT is travelling in through a wormhole, or inter dimensional space, and cannot be tracked. Our Saviour can speed it up, or slow it down. 

On or near the time that this giant rock hits, Jesus will take the spiritually clean souls and He will take many, who are not necessarily clean souls, but they do love Him; and He will take them by grace.
I am pleading with you all to repent of all of your wrongs, to be broken and contrite in your heart, and to call out to Jesus, our Blessed Lord and God, day and night to forgive you, so that you are not found in rebellion and sent into the flames of hell. Our Lord and God is not wanting to send any into hell! He wants to save your soul and He is doing the most marvelous of works to save souls.  He loves you more than you will ever know! Your soul is so very precious!"


THE COMING SPACE ROCK THROUGH A WORMHOLE OR  INTER DIMENSIONAL PORTAL VISION,  August 20, 2015

 "I AM NOW WARNING AGAIN ABOUT THIS INCOMING SPACE ROCK!  I AM WARNING EVERY ONE OF YOU TO REPENT AND TO GET YOUR SPIRITUAL HOUSES IN ORDER.  DESTRUCTION WILL COME SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY AND YOU WILL NOT EITHER KNOW THAT IT IS COMING, OR SEE THAT IT IS COMING.

THIS ROCK, FROM ALL THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE VISIONS, IS COMING IN THROUGH AN INTER DIMENSIONAL PORTAL, OR WORMHOLE AND THESE PORTALS COMPRESS TIME AND SPACE AND THIS ROCK WILL FALL INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, BUT COULD BE BROKEN UP INTO SOME SMALLER PIECES. BUT, EVEN SO, IT IS A GIANT SPACE ROCK. SADLY, THIS MILITARY WILL NOT WARN THE PEOPLE AS THERE IS REALLY NOTHING THAT ANYONE CAN DO; FOR IT WILL BE HIDDEN UNTIL JUST BEFORE IMPACT.

I HOPE THAT YOU LISTEN AND REPENT. SAFETY IS IN THE ARMS OF OUR SAVIOUR AND HE IS OUR SAVIOUR. THERE IS NONE OTHER, BUT I WARN YOU THAT MILLIONS WILL DIE!  THESE NUMBERS, WHO WILL PERISH, ARE ALL LEFT UP TO OUR LORD AND GOD, BUT I UNDERSTOOD SOME WEEKS PAST THAT WE COULD LOSE UP TO 100 MILLION IN THIS NATION, ALONE.

I HAD A VISION OF THE DESTRUCTION A FEW DAYS PAST, BUT ONLY A PARTIAL VISION AND WHERE I HAD PREVIOUSLY SEEN MOST OF MISSISSIPPI GONE AND MOST OF ALABAMA GONE IN A PAST VISION, AND NEARLY ALL OF LOUISIANA GONE, I DID NOT SEE ALL OF THESE AREAS GONE IN THIS VISION, BUT SAW GREAT DIVISIONS IN THESE PARTICULAR AREAS AND LARGE ISLAND MASSES. AND, I BELIEVE THAT OUR SAVIOUR WAS SHOWING ME THAT HE HAD PLACED SO MANY OF THESE ANGELS IN THOSE AREAS DUE TO MY CRIES AND THE GREAT PERSECUTION THAT I SUFFERED TO MAKE THAT TRIP AND THAT HE WILL DO THINGS  A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY IN THOSE PLACES. BUT, I SAW THAT THE WHOLE EASTERN COAST WAS BLACKED OUT AND I JUST COULD NOT SEE FLORIDA.  THIS WAS ONLY A QUICK GLIMPSE AND I WAS ONLY GIVEN THAT QUICK GLIMPSE.  SO, I DO NOT REALLY KNOW MUCH MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR VISION.

So, Dear Souls, I am crying out to you to fall on your faces and plead for mercy from our Saviour, His mercy for your soul, for His forgiveness for your soul and for Him to save you.

I lament so terribly about what is coming and what all will suffer as wars and famines and plagues fill this land and as these terrible calamities rip through this nation and through nations around the world.

So, call upon our Blessed Saviour!  He is so loving, so kind and so precious and forgiving. However, He is that One, who judges and He is very angry with this nation.  And, He will destroy it as there is just too much evil and rebellion against Him."



Visions of Linda Newkirk on the Incoming Space Rock. Dec 5, 2015

|A little time passed and suddenly our Saviour  took three or four steps backwards and I saw a great light streaking  downward beginning at about  45 degrees above the horizon and I knew at that time that this was the incoming space rock.  It was a great fire in the sky, and it was very visible as it was night.

I knew that this rock would go down into the Atlantic Ocean and I was suddenly out there at that place of impact and was caught up in great steam, so great that I could not see the great waves, but I knew that these waves were great and I heard a great breaking and cracking as if rocks were grinding against one another and I felt that a huge earthquake was taking place.

I looked eastwards and  saw the stature of liberty as it began to turn and twist and fall into the water. I looked into north Florida and saw that the waves came across Florida almost to the Gulf of Mexico. I looked up and down the east coast and saw a long and wide swath of  darkness and knew that the whole east coast was in great ruins.

I do not know how long we have relative to this incoming rock but I do know that our Saviour has given some grace and has postponed it for a little while, but this is all that I know!

Oh, Blessed Saviour and Precious Father, I ask You to send the convicting power of the Spirit of God on the people in this nation and cause them to see the errors of their ways and to come to You in great numbers with broken and contrite hearts, with  weeping and tears for their sins.  Draw great, great numbers of souls to You, Blessed Saviour and save them! Please have mercy on all of us, Blessed God!  Amen! "

  Satan's Space Program Destroyed,   December 27, 2015

"On Christmas eve, our Saviour took down the last of Satan's space program, the space program, which persecuted me so terribly and did many terrible things out here. I am told that there were a few more than 400,000 of them! But, our Saviour also  great in mercy and our Saviour on seeing that these were suffering terribly from mind control and various kinds of torture and sicknesses and diseases has saved most of them as I understand it.

And He took the last 13,000 of them on Christmas eve and He put them into places, like hospitals, or schools, where they could be processed in; and from there He will put them in and out of those "grinders" for certain numbers of years so that their individual make ups, which were so sick and deformed, could be healed. And, from those types of treatments, they could then be  put on the road to salvation.

And, our Saviour took some of the toys that I had bought as gifts for children in the years to come, and HE put these toys in the frequencies of our light children and they were so happy to get these toys  We have five light children together and He has them!  You can read about this in the 54th chapter of Isaiah! I was so happy and deeply humbled about His decision to do this.

And, as HE carried these 13,000 down through the gates and portals; and as long as these these gates and portals were opened, He allowed music to go down to many souls! I played Christmas carols on the piano.  I do not play that well, but we all had such a wonderfully anointed Christmas time.

And,  on Christmas day, our Saviour brought about 3,000 of the hontuats from among the approximate 9.3 billion of these fallen angels, whom He is rehabilitating; and they came to sing such beautiful songs from their hearts.  I love them all so very much and we were all so humbled and we rejoiced greatly in this great time of giving, which our Mighty God started among us with the giving of himself to us.

Today, the miracles of Christmas continue to linger as our Saviour is taking  many thousands of the abused souls from beneath the earth, who come from within the underground bases; and He is going to save them!"



Read more here