Sunday, December 6, 2015

When you see the Dome of the Rock Destroyed, Drop To Your Knees

                                          ---- 


Well,  my  precious  family,  the  Lord  is  talking  about  the  Rapture  again  tonight  and  about  world  events  coming  to a head.


"I'm  so  happy  with  you  for  putting  those  Christmas  lights  back. My  Love,  you  are  nearing  the  finish  line,  stay  on  the  straight  and  narrow.  Time  is  winding  down,  and  events  are  winding  up.  The  enemy  is  closing  in  on  the  Nation  of  Israel.   You  remember  what  I  told  you  about  the  turn-­‐key  event,  the  destruction  of  the  Dome  of  the  Rock?"

Yes,  Lord  -­‐I  do.

"When  you  see  that,  drop  to  your  knees,  that  will  be  the  beginning  of  trials  such  as  this  nation  has  never  seen  or  dreamt  of. Even  those  planning  the  events  will  be  shocked  at  the  repercussions.      Do  not  be  afraid,  Clare,  I  tell  you  ahead  of  time,  do  not  be  afraid.  Drop  to  your  knees,  give  thanks,  for  your  redemption  draweth  nigh.  

It  will  be  a  time  of  unsurpassed  wailing  and travail.    Nations  will  crumble  before  your  very  eyes  and  all  eyes  will  be  upon  Jerusalem.  There  will  be  no  more  time  left  for  preparations,  no  time  at  all  -­‐only  prayer,  do  you  understand?    Do  not  go  out, do  not  leave  your  houses,  drop  to  your  knees  and  pray.  The  Divine  Mercy  Chaplet  is  second  only  to  prayer  in  My  Spirit.    The  last  drops  of  mercy  will  fall  from  the  Goblet  of  Hope,  the  very  last  drops.    Those  who  have  turned  to  Me  will  be  saved, some  as  going  through  the  fire.  

But  you  and  your  family,  your  true  family,  the  precious  Brides  I  have  drawn  under  your  umbrella,  you  will  all  be  taken  care  of.   FEAR  IS  USELESS,  ONLY  PRAYER,  TRUST. JESUS,  I  TRUST  IN  YOU, OVER AND  OVER  AND  OVER  AGAIN.

I  will  take  care  of  the  children  of  your  womb. They  will  turn  to  Me,  one  by  one,  acknowledging  and   repenting  of  their  sin."  

Lord,  can  I  have  an  iPad  in  Heaven?  (What  a  bland question  huh?)

"Oh  My  Love,  you  are  going  to  have  so  many  forms  of  communication  it  will  boggle  your  mind.    Once  you  think  of  a  thing,  it  will  be  done  for  you,"

Jesus, I  wish  I  could  see  the  Ark.

"And  not  only  will  you  see  it,  but  you  will  walk  through  it  back  in  the  time  of  Noah,  and  enter  into  the  experience."  

Oh, Lord  that  would  be  too  scary...but  with  your  grace.…

"Clare?"

Yes  Lord…

"There  is  no  fear  in  Heaven."

But  won't  I  be  back  on  Earth  with  them?

"You  will  feel  so  much  peace  and  wonder,  that  no  fear,  even  if  fear  could  exist  in  Heaven,  no  fear  will  enter  in,  only  wonder."

O  Jesus,  I  can't  wait.    I  really  want  to  do  that!  I  really  do!

Just  as  an  aside,  I've  been  watching  this  documentary  on  Noah's  Ark  and  oh,  the  evidence  is  absolutely  staggering  for  the  Ark!  Many  eyewitnesses,  many  people  have  seen  it  and  every  single  scientific  -­‐supposedly  scientific  objection  that  it  couldn't  have  existed  or  carried  all  those  animals,  or  survived  in  that  sea with  the  fountains  of  the  deep  being  opened...every  single  one  is  scientifically  explored.  Every  single  one  is  proven  that  it  WAS  possible  for  the  Ark  to  survive  to  carry  that  many  animals  and  food  for  that  amount  of  time.  It's  absolutely  a  stunning  documentary!  I'll  leave  the  link  on  this  for  you.  The  title  of  that  Youtube,  by  the  way,  is  Noah's  Ark  and  the  Biblical  Flood.  In  parentheses,  2005-­‐full  movie.  And  it's  put  up  by  2028  END.  Just  amazing.  Really,  really  well  done.

Anyway,  I've  been  so  interested  in  the  Ark  lately,  I  just  can't  get  it  out  of  my  mind.  It's  really  been  gnawing  at  my  insides.  I  want  to  know  as  much  as  I can  about  it.  This  documentary  was  pretty  fascinating,  but  it  kind  of  whetted  my  appetite.

The  Lord  continued:
"Time  travel,  or  should  I  call  it  more  immersion  in  the  time  line,  is  not  just  a  spectator  sport...rather  it  is  a  live  event,  where  you  are  present  with  Me.  I  would  not  leave  you  alone  for  one  moment.  Partly  because  I  will  derive  endless  amounts  of  pleasure  and  joy  from  your  reactions."

And  the  other  part?

"To  remind  you  that  you  are  in  Heaven, so  you  do  not  react  in  fear."

I  thought  so.

"Well,  you  thought  right."

I  still  want  to  go  there. Oh  Jesus, it's  so  exciting.    Why  am  I  so  intrigued  and  drawn  to  the  Ark  now?

"Because  soon  the  ark  will  come  to  get  you?"

Not  the  literal  ark,  but  the  mini-­‐ark  and  because  as  in  the  days  of  Noah.…

"Oh,  Clare  -­‐you  know  the  answers  to  all  these  questions,  but  this  is  not  just  idle  curiosity.  I  am  whetting  your  appetite  for  the  things  you  will  long  to  see  in  Heaven.    Start  dreaming!"

I  really  want  to  snuggle  with  my  kitties,  all  of  them,  and  especially  my  tiger,  Simba.

"And  they  eagerly  await  your  arrival.    All  of  Heaven  is  eagerly  awaiting  you.    There  is  so  much  more  significance  to  the  homecoming  of  My  Bride  than  anyone  understands.    This  is  the  beginning  of  an  Epoch,  it  is  the  transition  into  the  Millennium,  and  shortly  after  that  the  Epoch  of  eternity  begins,  where  all  things  are  reconciled  to  Me  forever."

I  answered  Him,  and  I  said,  "Well  if  that  film  was  correct,  and  Adam's  body  was  removed  from  the  Ark  in  an  alabaster  sarcophagus,  it  grieves  me  deeply  that  such  wonderful  relics  have  been  stolen  by  the  governments  and  suppressed.  I  am  deeply  grieved  by  that."

"You  know  what  I  am  going  to  say,  don't  you?"

I  think  so.

"Well  that's  correct,  the  relics  of  Earth  will  be  translated  into  Heaven, accompanied  by  great  hosts  of  angels. Nothing,  not  one  particle,  will  be  missing.    Besides,  Adam  will  be  resurrected."  

Wow,  I  hadn't  thought  of  that.  DUH!

"Uh  huh."

How  could  I  miss  that?

"My  Love,  your  mind  is  just  a  little  earthbound  right  now.    But  soon,  we  will  cut  the  cords  to  Earth  and  your  mind  will  be  stunningly  transformed  and  glorified.    Oh,  I  can't  wait.    No  more  temptation  for  My  little  Bride.    You  will  be  so  immersed  in  glory  and  worship...  Oh,  I'm  so  happy  for  you,  you  ARE  coming  Home.   Stop  doubting,  stop  grieving,  My  Heart.    Steady  as  she  goes  and  soon  you'll be  Home,  Clare...soon.    Isn't  that  wonderful!??"

I'd  better  not  say  too  good  to  believe!

"No,  you'd  better  not.  Do  you  trust  Me?"    I  do.

"Well  then,  relax.    Do  what  you  can  while  you  are  here,  drop  to  your  knees  when  the  Dome  of  the  Rock  is  destroyed.”

Do  you  have  any  presents  for  Me? Lord,  I'm  sorry  -­‐I've  been  pretty  stingy.  

"Well,  make  it  up  to  Me.  I  am  longing  for  those  little  marks  of  affection...when  you  do  violence  to  your  taste-­‐buds,  as  well  as  your  desire  nature.    More  and  more.  Please  Clare,  I will  give  you  the  grace.    Can  you  just  try?"

Yes,  Lord,  I  will  try.    Can  I  have  the  grace  to  be  willing  to  be  willing  to  try?

You  can.

"Make  ministry  your  number  one  priority  and  let  the  rest  fall  by  the  wayside.

"And  to  you, My Brides, I say the same.    Let  your  witness  be  as  little  wedding  gifts  to  Me.    Soon  the  scorn  and  contempt  you  have  endured  because  of  your  faith  will  turn  to  rejoicing.  Soon,  very  soon.  Though  you've  been  scorned  as Noah and  his  family  were  scorned, the  entire  time  they  were  building  the  Ark-­‐you  will  be  vindicated.    Back  then,  I  shut  the  door  and  opened  the  fountains  of  the  deep,  and  screams  of  all  those  who  held  them  in  derision  resounded  through  the  walls,  only  to  fade  away  into  the  distance  as  water  began  to  engulf  them.

"Yes,  Noah  and  his  wife  were  grieved,  deeply. But  soon  I  gave  them  the  peace  that  passes  all  understanding  that  they  had  done  all  that  was  humanly  possible  to  save  the  others.    It  was  not  My  will  to  bring  them  into  the  Ark, because  their  lives  had  become  seriously  contaminated  with  sin  and  the  Nephilim.

"Let  me  say  this  much:  in  that  hour,  much  mercy  was  given.    It  is  beyond  the  understanding  of  man,  My  Nature,  it  is  incomprehensibly  sensitive  and  fair.    The  problem  with  your  culture  is  that  your  consciences  are  distorted.  May  I  say,  as  bad as they  are  now,  they  still  have  not  matched  the  depravity  of  the  Nephilim  men  and  women.    Not  yet...although  that  is  coming.”

(Please  forgive  my  kitty  snoring  in  the  background,  guys...  Judah  IS  snoring…)

He  continued:  
"There  is  no  fear  of  God,  not  true  fear,  but  there  will  be.  And  I  am  not  talking  about  threats  or  brutalizing  people.  I  am  talking  about  the  kind  of  fear  that  lies  profoundly  beneath  the  Love  of God.    This  fear  must  be  established: the  understanding  that I  am  not  a  man  that  approves  or  winks  at  sin.    The  understanding  between  My  idea  of  righteousness  and  man's  idea.  

"That  young  man  was  given  a  great  grace."

His  name  is  Natan  -­‐I  don't  know  how  to  pronounce  it,  the  15-­‐year-­‐old  Jewish  boy  who  was  taken  to  Paradise  and  held.  Boy,  if  you  want  an  understanding  of  how  the  Jews  were  given  the  law  and  how  it  relates  to  God,  that's  an  amazing  interview  to  listen  to.  And  I'll  leave  the  link  for  you  on  this.    

"That  young  man  was  given  a  great  grace,  that  My  people  may  be  prepared  for  My  coming.    

"Clare,  when  you  study  what  he  was  taught,  you  will  begin  to  understand  righteousness  and  see  how  depraved  mankind  is.  I had  to  die  on  the  Cross  to  pay  for  your  sins,  I  HAD  to.    It  was  impossible  for  you  to  pay  your  own debt...  impossible.  

"But  now,  My  Love,  I  know  your  heart  and  I  so  desire  for  you  to  be  with  Me.  I  would  die  all  over  again  just  to  have  you  by  My  side  for  Eternity.    

"My  Brides,  that  applies  to  each  of  you.    That  is  why  I  weep  and  intercede  before  the Father  when  you  sin,  even  the  littlest  sin,  and  what  hurts  the  most  is  willful  disobedience.    Oh,  trust  Me,  My  Brides,  I  ask  only  what  is  best  for  you.    Will  you  trust  Me?

"Come  now,  we  have  work  to  do.  Souls  are  waiting  and  crying  out to Me for  deliverance.  Be My  Ambassadors  of  truth  and  love,  answer  their  call.    I  am  with  you  in  this  endeavor-­‐simply  help  where  you  can, don't  fret  over  what  to  do,  just  help  when  you see  the  need.  Rest  in  that. I  will  quicken  your  heart  to  act.    

I'm  coming,  and  I'm  coming  soon.  Rest  in  that,  too.

Link to  Noahs  Ark  film:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wst_EXjfl8
Link  to  Natans  testimony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvXjifLX_24

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here

Source: Heartdwellers