Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Lord Savors His Time With Us

                                              ----


The  Lord  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers  -­‐and  MIGHTY  to  save!

JESUS: THE  WORLD  IS  A  DARK  AND  PAINFUL  PLACE,  BUT  WHEN  MY  BRIDE  'WALKS  IN  THE  ROOM, '  SO  TO  SPEAK,  THE  WHOLE  WORLD  LIGHTS  UP  WITH  JOY.  OH, MY  DEAR  ONES,  PLEASE  TAKE  ME  SERIOUSLY.  HOW  I  LOVE  TO  BE  WITH  YOU! THERE  IS  NOTHING  IN  THIS  WHOLE  WORLD  THAT  BRINGS  ME  THE  KIND  OF  JOY  I  EXPERIENCE  WITH  YOU.    RIGHT  NOW,  I  NEED  A  LOT  OF  THIS-­‐A  WHOLE  LOT  OF  THIS.    PLEASE  -­‐DISTRACT  ME  AWAY  FROM  WHAT  I  MUST  DO. BASK  IN  MY  PRESENCE  AS  I  BASK  IN  YOURS.

"While  everything  around  you  is  falling  apart,  you  are  pillars  of  light  and  hope.    You  are  the  redeemed  of  My  Creation  that  came  back  to  thank  Me,  while  the  other  9  lepers  kept on  walking,  with  not  even  a  nod  of  acknowledgement.    When  all  feels  dark  and  gloomy,  I  think  of  you.  Your  angel  taps  you  on  the  shoulder  and  reminds  you  to  come  into  prayer,  and  soon  we are together again, in a way you can truly feel.   OR  SOMETIMES,  WHEN  YOU  ARE  SO  PREOCCUPIED  WITH  THE  WORLD:  BAKING,  CLEANING,  SHOPPING  -­‐I  COME  AND  STAND  BEFORE  YOU  AND  YOU  SENSE  MY  PRESENCE.  But  I  long  for  you  to  be  alone  with  Me  at  that  time.    Oh, it  is  Heavenly  for  Me.

"I'm  just  telling  you  this  to  encourage  you.  So  often  you  duck  and  dodge  Me  because  you  failed  in  charity  or  overstepped  your  bounds  or  didn't  give  Me  the  sacrifice  I  was  expecting  from  you.    Because  you  love  Me,  it  hits  you  hard  that  you  failed.    Then  you  tend  to  withdraw.    Come. Just  come  at  those  times,.  Tell  Me  you're  sorry  and  next  time  you  will  try  harder.   See  if  I  don't  wrap  My  arms  around  you  and  hold  you  to  My  Heart.

"Yes,  as  I  hold  you  there the  deep love,  power,  endurance,  and  all  the  grace  you  need will  come  pouring  out  of  My  Heart  into  yours.  Yes,  it  is  the  kiss  of  My  Grace  on  your  soul  and  with  it  you  are  strengthened  for  the  journey  which  has  been  so  very  wearying.

"SO,  THAT  IS  YOUR  LESSON  FOR  TODAY:  COME  TO  ME! BRING  ME  JOY,  LET  ME  INFUSE  YOU  WITH  MY  GRACE.    Soon  this  veil  of  tears  will N come  to  an  end  for  all  of  you,  and  what  you  have  suffered  so  willingly  for  Me  will  be  rewarded  beyond  anything  you  can  possibly  imagine.  

"Even  Walt  Disney  would  be  in  shock  with  what  I  have  in  store  for  those  who  love  Me."

And  I  would  ask  you  at  this  point,  guys,  to  please  listen  to  this  song  and  allow  Him  to  sing  it  to  you.  It  will  not  accept  a  link  from  another  site,  so  I'll  spell  it  out  for  you,  with  spaces, and  then  you  just  enter  that  in.  Get  rid  of  the  spaces  and  type  that  in  to  your  browser.  You  really  need  Him  to  minister  to  you,  just  as  He  needs  ministry  from  you.
https://ouvirmusica.com.br/christ-­‐for-­‐the-­‐nations/all-­‐of-­‐me/

 This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here.
Source:  Heartdwellers