Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Coming Revival, Authentic Worshippers, Arc of the Covenant

                                                    ----



Clare du Bois:   The  Lord  is  with  us  in  a  marvellous  way,  Heartdwellers.


JESUS:   “But  then  I  came  to  Earth  and  walked  among  them,  dispelling  the  terror  and  revealing  My  true  Heart  of  mercy  for  them.    Yes,  I  have  broken  down  the  wall  that  divides.  I  have  truly  rent  asunder  the  veil,  and  offered  more  privileges  than  ever.  I  open My arms  to  embrace  each  one  of  My  creatures  and  speak  with them  as  to  dear  children.    Oh,  so  much  was  accomplished  on  the  Cross!

As  the  reality  of  Who  I  AM  has  been  revealed  through  the  New  Covenant,  intimacy  is  given.    Yet  men  have  always  been  intimidated  by  what  they  cannot  control.    And  they  cannot  control  the  working  of  My  Spirit  in  the  minds  and  hearts  of  men.  Therefore  they  set  forth  rules,  regulations,  boundaries  on My  workings  with  men.

I  laugh  at  those  rules  and  seek  out  the  solitary  souls  that  adore  Me  and  want  nothing  more  in  their  lives  than  to  make  Me  happy:  to  know,  to  love  and  to  serve  Me.    Yes,  this  is  the  time  spoken  of  in  Joel:

"...  I  will  pour  out  My  Spirit  on  all  mankind; And  your  sons  and  daughters  will  prophesy, Your  old  men  will  dream  dreams, Your  young  men  will  see  visions."    Joel  2:28

Things will intensify in this arena as world chaos  intensifies.  I have  taken  many  by  the  hand  and  led  them  out  of denominations  that  were  crippling  their  walk  with  Me.    I  have  brought  them  to My banqueting table in the Spirit and lavished  My  understanding  of  things  they  so  desired  to  know.    I  have  calmed  all  their  fears  of  being  close  to  Me  and  done  away  with  the  barrier  of  lies  they  were  encapsulated  in,  keeping  them from My  arms.

Now  they  are  walking  in  My  Spirit  and  reaching  out  to  others with  My  Love,  and  breaking  every  yoke  of  lies  the  enemy  has placed  on  their  backs.    So  much  freedom  for  those  who  have  diligently  sought  Me.    So  much  liberation  and  deliverance  from  the  norms  of men  that  have  chained  them  down.    Now  they  are  free  to  worship  Me  in  Spirit  and  in  Truth,  and  so  many  have  fallen  under  the  influence  of  My  Spirit,  being  filled  to overflowing,  going  out  and  pouring  this  upon  the  broken  and  lonely.

Clare: He  reminds  me  of  Heidi  Baker…

Yes,  order  is  important,  otherwise  you  have  chaos.    But  there  are  boundaries  even  in  order;  one  must  not  compromise  the  conscience  of  another  soul  or  oppress  them.    The  line  is  fine  and  difficult  to  balance,  because  discernment  is  not  keen  in  many  places.  People  are  condemned  and  silenced  because  discernment  fails.    In  these  days  before  My  coming,  I  am  turning  loose  an  unprecedented  number  of  true  believers,  that  they  may  have  My  mind  and  not  the  mind  of  men.

I  am  making  an  all  out  effort,  Clare,  to  reach  people  with  My  authentic  Love  and  Intimacy,  and  laying  the  foundation  for  revival  that  will  break  forth  after  you  are  Raptured.    Many, many  are  the  authentic  lovers  and  worshippers  that  I  have chosen  to  bring  forth  teachings  for  the  left  behind. Even  now, they  lament  the  small  number  they  reach,  not  realizing  what  is about  to  break  forth  in  the  near  future.    At  that  time,  the knowledge of  Me  will  far  surpass  the  boundaries  religious leaders have  set  out.”

Clare:  Oh,  Lord  I  heard  a  Rabbi  say  that  it  was  absurd  that  a  woman  scantily  clad  in  red  could  immediately  enter  Heaven  after  she repented.    I  couldn't  believe  my  ears.

Do you know, Beloved,this  is  why  the  leaders  missed  Me?   They  were  so  stuck  on  the  laws,  with  its  external  trappings, they  could  not  recognize  the  heart  of  the  law.    They  felt  they had  spent  a  lifetime  living  by  the  rules  and  surely  they  deserved  Heaven.  And some  repenting  harlot  that  slept  around  and  made  a living by immorality  could  never,  ever,  conceivably  be  pardoned  in  one  moment  and  enter  Heaven  the  next.

What  they are missing is My atoning  sacrifice.    It's  not  by  sheep,  nor goats, nor  their  good  works.  It  is  by  My  Blood,  an  atrocious  and  unspeakably foul thing  to  them.  But  this  is  what  atones  for  and  allows  access  to  the  Holy  of  Holies.  Yes, the  idea  of  eating  My  Flesh  and  drinking  My  Blood  was  the  most  noxious  thing  they  could  imagine. But  when  the  Mercy  Seat  is  shown  with  My  Blood  upon  it,  their confusion will be turned  to  incredulity.    Some  will renounce it as  a  prank.  Others  will  be  deeply  smitten,  falling  on their faces  in  utter  brokenness  for  having  slandered  all  these  years.    For  their  blindness  and  persecution,  some  will  not  rise  up  from  that  place  for  days  and  even  weeks,  so  troubling  will  this  discovery  be  to  them.  And  so deeply  repentant.

Yes,  My  people  are  stubborn,  but  once  they  know  the  truth  they will be stubborn  for  Truth  -­‐and  thousands  will  be  martyred,  dying happily for My Name's sake.  I  have  sent  them  confirmations  because  I  love  them,  because  some  of  them  have  been  very  diligent.    Yes,  in  the  young  man.  Yes,  in  the  highly  respected  Rabbi,  who  is  now  with  Me.    Yes,  in  the  Ark  of  the  Covenant...  yes,  yes!   Endless confirmations  will  I  shower  upon  them.    Their  minds  will  be  opened  and  I  will  drop  My  understanding  in  the  place  of  their  blindness  and  confusion.  

Oh,  how  wonderful  it  will  be  to  see  My  People  repenting  and turning around 180 degrees, back to  Me.  Oh, how  comforting...  glorious  indeed  will  be  their  genuine  contrition  when  they  return to  Me!  And  then they  will  rise  up  into  the  teachings  I  have  left behind  for  them,  plus  the  new  many  new  revelations  and understandings  as  they  make  connections  between  the  old  and the  new  covenants.  

What  a  glorious  time  this  will  be,  the  fulfillment  of  all  their  dreams.  Finally  they  will  have  their  Meshiack!”

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here
Source: Heartdwellers