Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ark Of The Covenant Found Sprinkled with Jesus Blood

                                                       ----



The  Lord  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers.

In  His  tremendous  kindness  He's  been  revealing  so  many  secrets  to  us,  so  many  beautiful  secrets  of  His  blood,  His  sacrifice.  And  I  wanted  to  share  with  you  a  message  that  He  had  given  me  about  Ron  Wyatt  and  the  Ark  of  the  Covenant,  the  discovery  of  it.  Just  for  your  edification.  And  the  Lord  confirmed  that  He  indeed  had  found  it.  And  this  is  what  He  had  to  say.

Lord,  I  just  can't  get  over  what  You did  when  you  sprinkled  Your  blood  on  the  Mercy  seat?

And  for  those  of  you  who  are  not  familiar  with  this,  Ron  Wyatt  discovered  the  place  where  the  Lord  was  crucified  and  hewn  out  rock  where  three  crosses  were.  And  twenty  feet  below  that,deep  under  the  ground,  without  anyone  knowing  about  it,  he  discovered  the  Ark  of  the  Covenant,  which  Jeremiah  had  hidden  there  when  Nebuchadnezzar was  coming  to  destroy  Jerusalem.  And  the  interesting  part  was,  he  came  in  from  the  back  side  where  the  quarry  is,  and  spend  all  these  years  -­‐I  think  it's  three  years  searching,  'cause  he  just  knew  in  his  heart  and  his spirit  that  the  Ark  of  the  Covenant  was  hidden  somewhere  there.  

So, he  explored  these numerous cave  systems  with  his  two  sons,  and  he  finally  found  it.  And  when  he  found  it,  the  stone  covering  for  it,  the  stone  box  was  broken,  and  there  was  some  dark-­‐red  substance  that  had  sprinkled  on  the  top  of  the  box  where  the  lid  was  broken  and  down  onto  the  Mercy  Seat.  And  it  was  the  Lord's  blood.  What  had  happened  was,  when  the  Earth  quaked  it  was  split  asunder,  and  the  Lord  descended  into  Sheol.  Then  the  blood,  which  was  pooled  up  in  His  body,  was  released  by  the  Centurion’s  spear  and  the  blood  went  straight  down,  20  feet,  landed  on the cover for  the  Ark  of  the  Covenant,  and  since  it  was  broken,  continued  on  down  and  landed  on  the Mercy  Seat,  on  the  left  side  of  the  Mercy  Seat.  

Really amazing.  And  I've  been  pondering  this  for  days,  I  haven't  been  able  to  get  away  from  it  -­‐it's  just  fascinated  me  and  it's  just  so  eloquent.  So  perfectly  eloquent,  and  so  like  God.  And  so amazing  -­‐I  just  couldn't  get  over  it.  I  said  to  the  Lord,

"Lord,  I  just  can't  get  over  what  You  did  when  You  sprinkled  Your  blood  on  the  Mercy  Seat.

He  replied,  I  didn't  sprinkle  it,  Clare.  The  Father  did.

Wow.  That's  even  more  amazing.  Imagine,  Father  loving  You  with  all  His  Heart,  knowing  what  You  suffered,  taking  that  blood  and  sprinkling  it  on  the  Mercy  Seat.  Oh,  I  cannot  even  imagine  You  doing  that,  Father  and  saying  "It  is  finished!"  Oh  Lord,  contemplating  that  20  foot  drop  onto  the  Mercy  Seat...  it  is  so  beyond  my  comprehension.  I  am  weak  inside  every  time  I meditate  upon  this  incredible  miracle  so  like  You. He  answered  me,  

So  perfect.”

Yes,  so  very  profoundly  perfect.  Jesus,  I  cannot  fathom  this  kind  of  perfection  and  yet  I  know  it  is  merely  a  droplet  of  Your  unfathomable  wonders.

He  continued,  You  see,  I  could  not  allow  a  carnally-­‐minded  man  to  make  this  discovery.  It  had  to  be  a  devout  servant.  Besides,  those  who  have  not  been  baptized  and  forgiven  their  sins would  immediately  react  the  way  the  young  man  who  was  helping  him  reacted,  for  My  power  and  eminence  radiated  from  that  place."

Yeah,  he  was  having  a  young  man  help  him,  and  when  he  got  close  to  the  Ark  in  one  of  the  caves,  he  got  scared  silly  and  came  running  out  and  said,  "I  don't  know  what's  in  there,  but  I'm  not  going  back  in!"  And  that's  when  Ron  knew  that  the  Ark  was  in  there.

Jesus  continued,  "Clare,  it  took  years  and  years  of  preparation,  breaking  and  reforming  before  I  could even  allow  him  this  find.  Years  and  years  and  years.

Being  an  anaesthesiologist  gave  him  the  opportunity  many,  many  times  to  witness  death.  A  holy  fear  rested  in  his  heart,  the  good  kind  of  fear.  The  reality  of  eternity  was  something  he  witnessed  first-hand,  so  many  times;  it  really  helped  to  prepare  his  heart.

When  I  died,  the  Earth  shook  and  rent  asunder.  That  is  when  I  descended  into  Sheol.  When  the  Centurion  came  back  to  thrust  the  spear  into  My  body's  side,  the  blood  and  water pooling and waiting  to exit  just  naturally  poured  down  the  crack  in  the  Earth.

Angels  lined  the  entire  way  down  that  crack,  Clare,  the  entire  way.  None  was  lost.  That  sealed  your  redemption,  My  Love,  once  and  for  all.  Were  it  necessary,  I  would  do  it  all  over  again  just  to  have you  with  Me  in  Heaven.”

Oh  Lord,  that  is  so  incomprehensible!

I  know.  It  is  to  Me  as  well,  but  that  only  scratches  the  surface  of  My  Love  for  you.  I  feel  this  way  about  every  single  human  being  ever  created.  Do  you  understand?  The  leper,  the  thief,  the murderer,  and  rapist  -­‐the  babies  born  deformed  without  limbs,  sometimes  hideously  grotesque  and  painful  to  look  at.  Oh,  how  precious  the  soul  in  that  deformed  little  body!

Do  you  know,  that  soul  is  entering  into  the  mystery  of  Redemption  along  with  you and  Me  and  all  others  ever  created  in  My  image.  Not  synthetically  formed,  human  look-­‐alikes.  No,  I  have  no  part  in  them.  But  these  who  come  into  the  world  deformed  are  the  product  of  man's  sin,  and  as  such  are  suffering  the  consequences  of  that  sin.  They are  very  special  souls,  born  to  a  lifetime  of  suffering,  but  in  Heaven  they  will  shine  with  extraordinary  beauty  and  I  will  complete  their  appearance.  These  deformities,  Clare,  are  the  face  of  hatred,  Satan's  hatred  for  mankind.

With  these  hideously  deformed  faces  and  little  bodies,  Satan  laughs  and  flaunts  how  ugly  he  can  make  what  I  made  beautiful.  Yet  to  Me,  these  souls  are  precious  and  I  know  what  they  will  someday  be  transformed  into.”

So  you  are  saying  that  these  souls  are  in  agreement  to  reflect  
the  sins  of  their  people  and  to  suffer  in  expiatory  prayer  for  them?

That's  right.    Can  you  see  how  special  they  are?”

I'm  dumbfounded.

I  know."He  said.    "Take  your  rest.”

And that's when I had  to  stop.  Two  beautiful  messages,  explaining  much  of  the  Lord.

God  bless  you  Heartdwellers  and  thank  you  so  much  for  being  patient  with  me.  Sorry  it  took  so  long  for  the  upgrade,  but  it  was  rather  complicated.

Source: Heartdwellers