Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Division in the Body is Grieving the Lord

                                                ----

Division  in  The  Body  Is  Grieving  the  Lord, December  27,  2015

The  Lord  be  with  you,  precious  Heartdwellers.

Today's  message  has  to  do  with  a  situation  (I  wanted  to  make  it  clear)  in  Brazil  with  a  few  groups  that  have  started  monitoring  and  following  the  teachings  on  Heartdwellers.  And  I  guess  there's  been  some  confusion  and  some  dissension,  and  it  has  really  grieved  the  Lord.  It's  interesting,  for  the  last  week  the  Lord  keeps  quickening  Scriptures  to  me  about  division,  and…well,  I'll  share  the  Scriptures with  you  as  I  get  into  this.  But  this  is  a  good  teaching  that  He  gave  us  to  go  along  with  any  situation  where  there  is  gossip  going  on,  or  where  there's   accusation  going  on,  that  kind  of  thing.

He  began:
"I  truly  am  grieved  by  what  Satan  has managed  to  accomplish  in  this  small,  budding  group.    It  started  so  pure,  but  you  are  not  there  to  monitor  the  situation  and  one  thing  led  to  another.  Rather  than  coming  to  you  directly  and  asking,  assumptions  were  made,  conclusions  were  drawn  and  those  who  bore  witness  were  divided  against  those  who  reacted  without  clarifying.    

 
"I  have  given  you  My  input.  I  am  grieved  that  My  Body,  once  again,  is  divided.  When  will  it  ever  stop?    When  will  men  and  women  realize  they  are  only  men  and  women  and  not  Me,  that  they  should  not  go  about  judging  others  as if I had  called  them   to  take  My  place  on  the  throne???"

Well,  Lord,  it  was  a  matter  of  doctrine  and  you  want  us  to examine  and  compare  it  to  biblical  truth?

"The  problem  is  simply  they  are  biased  and  do  not  know  Scripture  independent  of men  telling  them  what  I  said  and  how  to  interpret  it.    If  they  would  submit  their  intellects  to  Holy  Spirit,  this  kind  of  division  would  not  even  happen  to  begin  with.   But  men insist  on  taking  My  place  on  the  throne  and  making  pronouncements  based  on  half-­‐truths and  lies.    Now  is  not  the  time  to  plow  into  this,  My  Love.  I  am  merely  telling you  I  am  deeply  grieved.”


Then  He  quoted  the  Scripture  from  I  Corinthian  3:  “...you  are  still  fleshly.  For  since  there  is  jealousy  and  strife  among  you,  are  you  not  fleshly,  and  are  you  not  walking  like  mere  men?  For  when  one  says,  'I  am  of  Paul,'  and  another,  'I  am  of  Apollos,'  are  you  not  mere  men?  What  then  is  Apollos?  And  what  is  Paul?  Servants  through  whom  you  believed,  even  as  the  Lord  gave  opportunity  to  each  one....”
And that's  the  Scripture,  guys,  that's  He's  been  giving  me  for  a  week,  and  I  had  no  idea  where  it  applied  until  I  got  a  letter  from  Brazil  explaining  the  division.

"Little  children,  Satan  has  gained  the  mastery  over  you,  I  have  called  you  to  unity, yet you are  accustomed to making  judgments  and  pronouncements.    THIS  SITE  IS  ABOUT  LIVING  IN  HEAVEN  NOW,  IN  FULFILLMENT  OF  MY  COMMAND,  'LET  IT  BE  ON  EARTH  AS  IT  IS  IN  HEAVEN.'    YES,  THERE  ARE  ALL  DENOMINATIONS  IN  HEAVEN...DOES  THAT  SURPRISE  YOU?

"Well, it shouldn’t. Is it not about the heart...the  true  Love  of  God  and  Love  of  Brother?    All  enter  through  the  sheepfold.  All  enter  through  Me.  I  turn  no  one  away  because  of  their  ignorance  or  error.    And  may  I  say,  most  of  you  are  quite  ignorant?  Someday  you  will  see  that.    

 
"But  rather  than  pull  the  veil  from  your  eyes,  for  it  is  not  time…"

He  paused  at  that  point  and  gave  me  another  Scripture,  further  on:

“And  I,  brethren,  could  not  speak  to  you  as  to  spiritual  men,  but  as  to  men  of  flesh,  as  to  infants  in  Christ.  I  gave  you  milk  to  drink,  not  solid  food;  for  you  were  not  yet  able  to  receive  it.  Indeed,  even  now  you  are  not  yet  able,  for  you  are  still  fleshly.  For  since  there  is jealousy  and  strife  among  you,  are  you  not  fleshly,  and  are  you  not  walking  like  mere  men?...”  

He  continued  here:  "Precious  ones,  I  want  you  to  consider  the  fruits  of  your  accusations  and  how  you  have  divided  My  Body.  What  was  meant  to  be  a  blessing  has  instead  become  a  curse  to  you.    So,  I  am  asking  you  all  to  repent  and  beg  forgiveness  from  one  another,  get  back  on  the  right  track,  let  your  sanctity  remain  intact  and  moving  forward.    FOR  NOW  YOU  HAVE    LOST  ALL  AND  THOSE  WHO  FALL  INTO  THE  PIT  WITH  THE  ACCUSER  OF  THE  BRETHREN,   AND  WISH  TO  STAY  THERE,  WILL  NOT  BE  TAKEN  IN  THE RAPTURE.    SO  BE  AWARE,  MEND  YOUR  WAYS,  MEND  THE  DIVISIONS  AND  RETURN  TO  THE  SWEETNESS  OF  FELLOWSHIP."  

Another  thing  that  we  were  given  were  readings  from  Rick  Joyner's  book.  (The  Final  Quest)  Sometimes  I  see  a  book,  and  I  feel  the  anointing  on it,  I  pick  it  up  and  pray  and  ask  the  Lord  for  something  I  need  to  hear.  And  this  is  what it came up:

Read more here.

Source: Heartdwellers