Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You Will Experience Ecstatic Freedom

                                             



Yes, the reality of what is to take over the world is too much for human understanding - even by those who planned it. Once begun, it will have a life of its own and soon be out of their control. They cannot see that now. And when it happens, it will be too late. But you see, I am allowing it. Nothing is beyond My control.

"There will be terror on all sides. That is why I am taking so much time to prepare all of you. You cannot even begin to understand what will be transpiring around you and around the world. But you have been prepared to stand strong. Yet, some will crumble under the pressures. I will meet them there with My mercy. You cannot begin to understand the enormity of the changes this Earth will go through.

"You saw Me with a transit, marking out boundaries."

Yes, Lord. I did. (That was the other night when I was falling asleep. Ezekiel had seen me out on the polar ice cap with the Lord. He was marking out boundaries and I was helping Him.)

He continued, "Well, that area will no longer be at the North Pole. Rather, more at your latitude. So many surprises. But that doesn't matter now. What I'm more concerned about is the readiness of My people and My Bride. I want them to understand that the body matters not. Rather, it is the spirit-man, the being who is their identity and lives on. I don't want them to be terrified along with the rest of the population, but to be very cognizant that their time in eternity has arrived at last. Soon, they will be free to live on with Me. No longer encumbered by earthly limitations.

"There needs to be a point of recognition, a fail-safe, a realization that this is NOT their end - but only their beginning. Once this is established in their hearts, nothing will terrify them. I need you to turn over your fears to Me, My people. I need you to trust Me as never before. I have prepared you. I have told you what will be. I have promised I will be with you, and you will be with Me.

"You will experience ecstatic freedom in that moment. I want you to remember and trust that. My words are true, My promises are sure. Neither is there anything I have said that I won't deliver on, that I will not bring to pass.

"When terror falls upon the Earth, you will stand tall and strong, for your redemption has at long last arrived. You will have nothing to fear. This will be a sign to all that I have set My people aside. I have prepared them. I am with them. When the rest of the world goes into shock, you will have peace. This is My guarantee to you.

My angels are stationed even now in preparation for that hour, but you all must be mindful that I am indeed living within you and beside you. Psalm 91 must resonate with every beat of your hearts."
And what I just wanted to say here is, for the most part the Lord is going to rescue His Bride off the Earth, but some of us are going to get caught in the midst of whatever happens. And what He's telling us here is not to be afraid in that hour. That's our freedom, that's our ticket to Heaven. He'll take care of us, and I believe even having us leave our bodies before we feel ANYTHING - we'll indeed be with the Lord.

So, I felt led to go ahead and write down Psalm 91 in such a way that we could relate to it, one on one:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "You are my refuge and my fortress. My God, in Whom I trust. Surely You will save me from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. You will cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings I will find refuge. Your faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day. Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness. Nor the plague that destroys at mid-day.
"A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me. I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If I say, 'Lord, You are my Refuge and I make You, the Most High, my dwelling - no harm will overtake me. No disaster will come near my tent."
For You will command Your angels concerning me, to guard me in all my ways. They will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone. I will tread on the lion and the cobra. I will trample the great lion and the serpent.

"Because You love Me," says the Lord. "I will rescue you. I will protect you, for you acknowledge My Name. You will call upon Me and I will answer you. I will be with you in trouble. I will deliver you and honor you. And with a long life I will satisfy you and show you My Salvation."

And the Lord continued after that, "And here I would say, with eternity I would satisfy you, and show you the glorious wonders of My Kingdom. Your eternal reward that I have stored up for you. Joys forevermore at My right hand. Be at peace, My people, My Bride. When terror strikes, grasp My hand all the more firmly. Settle into My wings. At last, you are free! In that moment, you will experience ecstatic freedom! Remember this."
Read More here


Source: Heartdwellers