Wednesday, January 13, 2016

You Are The Highpoint of My Day

                                      

The Lord's precious, precious blessing be with you all, Heartdwellers.



"Oh children, children, do you not know how precious you each are to Me? You come begging Me to visit you - don't you see, I am the beggar? I am the One waiting for your attentions, hoping and waiting for you to believe that I desire your company.

"And what do the evil ones do? Everything in their power to discourage this relationship: from the jealousies of spouses, to lies about unworthiness, to lies about My nature that I am deaf to ordinary souls, to distractions, sickness and interruptions engineered just to cause you to forego your time with Me.

"But still I wait. Still I watch. Still I listen again for the footsteps of My Beloved to her trysting place, so once again we may exchange our tender expressions of love and bask in one another's presence.

"So, I am asking you, please get busy with Me. You are the high point of My day, you are the healing presence I so long for. You are My drink of goodness restoring My soul. Yes, I hear you ask, 'How can the creature restore anything to Her Creator?' The offering of your free will, praise and thanksgiving brings restorative delight to Me amongst a sea of disappointment and indifference.

"I have sought, I have called, I have waited. I have watered and waited even more, but the preoccupation with the world continues to grow and that fragile little vine shrivels into nothing. When it grows and blossoms and brings forth fruit, shall I not be moved to tears of gladness?? Shall I not dwell under its shade and nourish Myself on its fruit?

"So you see, I present the evidence to you. I long for your company more than you long for Mine. Cease your doubting, cease your evading and preoccupation with temporal pleasures...rather turn your whole heart and soul to dwelling with Me, and satisfying My thirsty soul for the living waters you give back to Me."


Read more here 

Source:  Heartdwellers