Thursday, January 7, 2016

Obama Makes His Move Before Exiting: Truth You Don’t Want to Know But Ha...

                                              


I don't believe people should be able to own guns.” - Barack Obama


GOODBYE LIBERTY


Guns would not be able to protect us fully. One against so many of the enemies?

The name of our Lord Jesus and His blood is more powerful than gun. USE IT!!!

Pray:
  • When faced with an enemy, “In the name of Jesus, disappear, or blood of Jesus be upon you.” 3x
  • To save yourself from the onslaught of wild animal: “In the name of Jesus, Stop 3x

If you are faithful to God, He will protect you.
God's promises to His faithful children:

2Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.
Daniel 12:1  “At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

1John 5:18  We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Psalm 138:7  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.

Luke 21:28 Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Revelation 20:24 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

1 Thessalonian 4:17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always


Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ 

Please watch the video of Liza Haven.