Monday, October 31, 2011

Pray for all LOST, not only our Loved Ones

Our Lord JESUS is telling is to intercede for the lost, not only for our loved ones. He loves all His  children.Pray hard!

Below is the testimony of Hollie L. Moody when he was shown his friends, relatives, being condemned to hell.
He was admonished to pray harder for the lost while still on earth.

I saw the Lord sitting on a large white throne.  A long long line of people were gathered before Him.  I was bewildered by the fact that all of these people had no face.  Where their face should have been, there was just a blank. 
Each time a person came before the Lord, He would open up a book and read out of it all the things this person had done.  Everything was recorded; and the Lord read the whole book from beginning to end.  Every person in this particular line was being judged, and condemned to Hell.  Each time the Lord would tell each person they were condemned, the person would begin to scream, and cry, and beg the Lord for just one more chance.  The Lord had tears rolling down His own cheeks, but would shake His head, telling each person they had had plenty of opportunities to repent and live for Him.  This went on for quite some time. 
Finally, the Lord looked over at me, and asked me, "Why aren't you doing anything?" I was confused.  "What would you have me to do, Lord?" I replied.  "Pray," the Lord replied.  So, I began to pray, but not fervently.  After a short time of this, the Lord turned to me with concern and said, "Look at these people.  Really look at them." As I did so, their faces came into focus.  They became people I knew vaguely.  They were acquaintances.  I began to pray a bit more fervently for them.  After a time, the Lord turned to me again with stronger sternness, and said, "Look at these people once again." Now the people became friends.  "You must pray harder, " the Lord admonished me.  I began to pray a bit harder.  But still, the long line of people would come before the Lord, He would read them their life's story from their own personal book, and then be condemned.

Once again the Lord turned to me, this time in anger.  He was still weeping over the souls who were being condemned.  "Do you really understand and comprehend what is happening here?" the Lord asked me.  "Behold !!" Then, a hole opened up behind the long line of people.  I glanced towards the hole.  There was an awful darkness coming from it.  I heard screams, and shouts, and wails, and moans coming from the hole.  "Go and look," the Lord commanded me.  I didn't want to.  I was scared, but it was as if a hand were at my back forcing me to the edge of this black hole











... more on Why Should we Pray?